Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:02 pm
"You...you will...?" Didrika looked at him with a small smile. "Thank you!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm
"No problem!' He immediately shot up with a determined look on his face. "I say we got to the kitchen. Lotsa places to hide there."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:30 pm
Didrika thought for a second. "Well...that is where I came from...So they're probably never look there! Okay!" She smiled and looked to make sure the coast was clear before dashing towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:07 pm
As ran through the doors into the confusion that came from frantic chefs, Vewxis stopped. "Where is that weird cook guy? He could find you a hiding place."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:06 pm
Didrika stopped and thought for a minute. "Weird cook guy....? Oh! You mean Jerry!!! You're right! He runs this place! He could help!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:46 pm
Allen sighed in defeat. With no sign of the girl, he turned away hoping that Lavi had more luck than he had. "Didrikaaaaaa!" He called again.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:24 pm
Lavi sighed. He had looked everywhere and asked everyone that he had passed along the way. He was POSITIVE Didrika had run in the opposite direction.
---
Didirika heard her Mommy's voice and stopped. "Do I really wanna run anymore.....?" She turned towards trhe voice. She had run away adn her Mommy and Daddy would probably forgive her without a problem... she'd just have to explain her lapse in judgement...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:52 pm
He turned the corner and gasped in relief. "D-Didi!" Allen approached her quickly, "Are you alright?" He asked frowning.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm
Didrika's eyes welled up with tears spontaneously. "mommy!" She sniffled. "I'm fine...really...Are you okay...?"
---
Lavi had turned aroound nd was approaching the kitchen when he saw Allen and Didrika together. Didrika looked like she was about to cry and Allen looked worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:05 pm
"I'm fine! I'm fine.." He said quickly, hoping that Didrika wouldn't cry. Allen turned to Lavi, and watched as he joined them.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:15 pm
She sniffled and smiled slightly."I'm glad you're okay Mommy... What about you, Daddy?"
"I'm fine Umeboshi-chan. Don't worry about me... But why did you spazz like that?" Lavi asked as he patted her head.
Didrika hung her head. "I'm sorry... I didn't sleep so well... and I haven't eaten... so... I'm kinda out of it... not to mention I just had my life threatened..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:18 pm
"Did you have a bad dream?" He asked, eyes racket with concern.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:04 pm
Didrika nodded once. "uh-hu.... I think so..."

"Really?" Lavi hugged his daughter. "What awas it about? You can tell us..."

Didrika stepped back a little and shook her head slightly. "I don't remember what is was about....But... I'm okay!" She smiled slightly at them. "You don't really need to worry! But... can we get food? I'm still hungry...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:30 pm
"Well, we can forget it ever happened then." He smiled, and then frowned surprised. "I... I'm starving too.." Allen chuckled.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:32 pm
"Heh heh!" Didrika smiled at her Mommy's hunger. "Let's go!"

"Okay Umeboshi-chan!" Lavi smiled at both her and Allen and started walking towards the cafeteria.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff