Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Crew Appreciation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 78

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:05 pm
Well, it's been a blast. And I know this guild won't stand out any longer. I even predicted this will happened too!

But if I ever had a job as the game creator! I will add this stage as the secret stage! No kidding! Maybe I'll even add you guys to Gaia Racing or Gaia Fighters. I'm not kidding! Unless... but whatever, I don't care about the gold! I care about the people I meet!

Unless if there is a miricle... I know it's only 00.01% someone might take over! Either way. I'm going to miss you guys!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:14 pm
aw MAN! I've been watching the guild for a bit, and i just gotta say that talking to you guys in the forum was just too much fun! even though ive been here for (literally) a day, still, what i've heard about the mods was only good. wish i could have had some more fun with you guys before the guild closed, and i hope that someday it'll reopen, because this place was just a HUGE benefit to so many people. So good luck in RL, Mods, members, and stalkers (like me. xd ) and i suppose that i can only hope to see you again sometime! xd  

Beagirl1227

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:56 pm
Manamii

Apple;;
      I. Freaking. Love. You. You are so wonderful! When I first met you (through Noi. Go figure) I always thought you totally hated me. I felt so awkward and weird around you. But that has all changed! Especially since I got into DOTC! (WHICH, I should be playing more often soon since I am getting this freaking Wifi fixed) THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME! Thank you for being so considerate! I love how you apologize all the time, even if it is not even your fault. You are so cute like that!

Have you ever noticed,
That I’m not acting as I used to do before?

XD
Everyone seems that to think I hate people when I first meet them. >W<
i swear I don't intend to come off thatway. D; And yeah, you should get on DoTC some more. I gots some cool weapons fer yew. o 3o
sweatdrop And saying sorry isn't supposed to be cute, it's annoying. >>;;

Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:18 pm
crying you guys were the best! 3nodding crying crying crying  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:09 pm
- The Silent Hostile -
crying you guys were the best! 3nodding crying crying crying

Hey not 'were'.

These guys are the best. ;]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:16 pm

Aww, it's ending?
I only just joined, too. DX
Oh well~
It was a great idea, and I'll miss everyone even though I didn't know like... anyone. o___o;
The mods seem like such wonderful people, I wish I could have gotten to know you all~

starii nova

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....
I'm crying now crying I don't want it to end at all. I hope even after all the money is gone we can still be a guild, for just a hangout place. Who cares about the gold anymore, for all the fun I've had here it is priceless.

I may not have gotten close to any of the crew members, but they all seemed to influence the entire guild completely. Being so nice and friendly you set the vibe of the guild in the same way. It was very welcoming and a friendly place. It was and still is that way.

Also Peasant, I know I didn't know you very well, but I would love to thank you for holding this guild and the very many contests. I may not have won anything, but that doesn't matter. Your generosity was worth more then winning.

Ah!My Goddess, thank you for your wonderfully guide on making gold in the market, it has really helped me out since. My gold still grows slowly, but more then it had before. Also your generosity of giving so many of your items to the guild.

To all the crew members- Thank you making the guild so welcoming and friendly, I wish it didn't have to come to an end. Thank you for the wonderfully conversations you made throughout the guild too. There was always a topic well presented by one of you that made it enjoyable to discuss. I hope that you all keep up the good work ^^

Thanks to all that made this a wonderfully guild, I don't want it to end ^o^
....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:00 pm
Pailzor
Skarlis
Pailzor - Okay, dude. I'll say it straight. Stop being so controlling about things, k? And get your a** to school or something. Oh yeah, if you need a job, look at Aaron Brothers again..I'm quitting, and Vachik needs some new hire. Just take the job, don't worry about contact with outside people because no offense, but...YOU NEED IT.

3 years together, and you don't know crap about me.... After that post of yours, I don't even think I want you to anymore.
Thanks for killing the mood.
Well what the hell are you even doing with your life? Seriously, explain. PM it to me or something, or IM me about it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:21 pm
Chris : I still want to jump you. All the ******** over you.

Daviiiiiiiiiiid: You are so wacky. I love it! Also, I have this screencap somewhere of our posting tie.

Kevin : I know you don't think so now, but I was a good pick for crew. Thanks for picking me way back when, and thanks for letting me test out your beta runs for gaiaholic. ;D

Manda : I don't know much about you, but seriously. Good luck with Kev. biggrin

Tah : Ladee. I will always remember you as my b& hammar enforcer buddy. Well, that and you are ******** awesome.

Noi : s**t son. I don't know what to say. I'll tell you something sweet on AIM sometime.

Berry : I feel like I should say something because you ALWAYS replied to my threads. I just don't know what to say I guess.

I'm not giving out any other thanks because I didn't crew with or personally know any of you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:27 pm
I really haven't been here that long or anything, but I've really come to love this place. Everyone here has been nothing but nice to me, and I can never thank any of you enough. I wish I could've met you all sooner so I'd be able to understand the deep friendships. It makes me sad realizing that the end is so near, well, tomorrow. I can only hope that somehow this guild can keep going so I can keep talking to anyone who will talk with me. This guild hasn't been about the gold to me for a long time, and I have to thank everyone for that. To everyone who's put up with my occasional stupidity and stuff, thank you. You didn't give up on me, and that's more than I can ever ask for. I hope that you'll all add me as a friend and talk with me. You're all so generous for being a part of this.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:42 am
    Thank you for opening up this truly awesome of all awesome places. <333
    The crew are absoloutly wonderful people. And are all so generous.

And Peasant and Ah! My Goddess. Best of luck for the future!!
    You both deserve it :] <333

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:52 am
i completely agree with your decision. Thank you all for your hard work. That gold was well earned.  

eshmekeh

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:56 am
I didn't know any members all that personally but I definatly admired two from a far.

Tah I love your avi and I dunno just loved seeing you around the guild.

and StrawBerryApple I loved being in the same thread as you. you were so nice and so real to people.

I'll be sure to check back cause the chats here are so more refreshing than anywheres else.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:14 am
D'awww. Thanks for all the lovely words. ^^;

My turn, 'fore my OS like... locks this topic. The whoor.

Peasant - I remember when you all PMed me on Sinelo and were all "Do you have AIM?" and I was all "OMG YES" and then you IMed me and were all, "Be a mod, plx!". Good times. I was so surprised, but I'm glad I was able to be one. Definitely was a fun time on Gaia.

Ah! My Goddess - MandaMandaManda. Never really talked that much, but the times we did were all funny and stuff. I like you. razz

Norayr - Probably the reason I stuck around the MADG for so long. You're just a great friend. :3

[Noi] - My OS. At first I was a little weirded out by you, but then I got to know you and it was aaaalll good. <3

Apple - Lawl. I remember when I posted in one of your game threads and you were all, "OMG YOU POSTED IN MY THREAD". Haha. <3

Pailzor - Paaaaailzor. I dunno, man. You're just... funny. Teh Luv bunny.

Thisismysn - Always, always loved your avvies. Though I didn't talk to you much, you were still someone I enjoyed seeing around the guild.

Pelvic Thrust Fairy - I Need Moar Thrust, plx.

Bella - I remember when you first PMed me asking me how the guild worked. I wasn't sure if I was gonna respond 'cause I had gotten a lot of those over the course of my Crew life. xD Glad I did, though. ^_^

Peanut - It was all sad when you couldn't get online. I miss talking to you!

Xyloid - You're a b***h. And I love it. A couple times I would catch myself thinking "Now how would Xy handle this one?". xD

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

N a y`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:12 am
User Image
D= Aww. Well I must say it was well put! <3 I wasn't very active in this guild but I know many will be sad when it ends. Peasant must've made many Gaians very happy. =D
- N a y`<3
User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas