Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewPapaia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:31 pm
Hi, I'm Mary, I might be the youngest here, and I live in a town in Illinois of about 13,000, in the hog capital of the world 3nodding . I started working with polymer clay when I was little. I loved to just sculpt things like my pets or animals. I even made my mom a duck collection. They weren't very good, though. Now I'm a little bit better smile and a little bit more into it. When I was little I just did it to pass time, now I sculpt to actually make things. I sew a little, and can crouchet (although the only thing I've ever made was a little coin purse). I just make things to keep mainly or give away as birthday or christmas presents. My most recent project is decorating a lightswitch plate for each of my family members.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:44 am
Hey, I'm Chad, I'm 32 from Texas and I'm a graphic artist (main job) and sculptor (side thing but hopefully soon to be main job). I going through the arduious process of starting my own studio. I make clay masks and statues and some run of the mill home-dec pieces and paintings which I retail at a couple of stores in the area. I do local commishions like wall murals and sculptures of anime and US comic characters and hope to have a proper website up and running by the end of next month.

I got on Gaia two years ago when my nephew said my chibis looked like Gaia men and begged me to join. After a year he got bored and left and I'm still hooked.

P.S.- I'm Dyslexic so if you're in the Nazi Grammer Corps please don't give me a hard time. sweatdrop  

Henshin green

stickay fingaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:02 pm
hello

Im Stickay, I am a graphic designer from Kansas. I really love the designer Vinyl toys. I am going back to school to get my industrial Design Degree from Kansas City Art Institute.

Some of my fav mediums are Paper, rubber, vinyl and ceramic.

my FAVORITE ALL TIME SITES ARE:

http://www.fugitivetoys.com/shop/?gclid=CLCs_NGdpJICFQNEPAodZ3BQSg

AND

http://www.myplasticheart.com/

these are the kind of toys I want to make professionally.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:52 pm
hi im killerwhale you guys can call me killa. i love to draw never really tried sculpting besides clay.. really wanna do some plush dolls soon when i have the time in this summer.  

kie to my heart

Rorek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Hi, I'm Rorek. I'm 24, in the USA, currently in Virginia Beach, but will be moving bach to Dallas at some point this year.

I've been creative as long as I can remember but I mostly do sewing crafts. I can sculpt a little bit, but I'm not supremely talented or anything.

I got started sewing and crafting around five, when my mom gave me a little sewing kit. I've observed her making creative stuff my whole life.

My specialties would be making very tiny things, like sewing for teeny dolls, or stitching tiny details on little stuffed animals or stuff like that. My weakness would be sculpting without leaving horrible fingerprints embedded into the sculpy.

I post my fashion designed stuff on my DA. :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:06 pm
hi im piggy im in the usa as well, i live in south carolina(boring place).
i live sewing and making dolls also i draw and do crosstiching as well as knit lol yah i know grandmas favorite sport but when you are bored and you want a really cool rainbow scarft its worth the time lol. i sculpted alittle before but not as much as i would like to lol  

Musical_Phrase

Jade Dragonlily II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:14 pm
So, hi everybody!
I'm 15, and I live in the USA
I've been into clay since I was 13(It sounded cool + I love it), wire since I was 14(I wanted to make jewelery), and working with food since I turned 15(idk, random inspiration, I guess)!
My weakness is that I sit there and try to perfect my work for HOURS, sometimes. And clay dries fast, and even faster when you work with it.
Plus, I screw up a lot.
Currently, I'm not showing off any of my work on the internet, but maybe soon I will!
[edit: I also like sewing A LOT(so how did I forget it?) and I got into that when my mom helped me make a doll]
[[DOUBLE edit: Oh, yeah, and you can call me Jade or Tanuki*
*a sneaky raccoon-dog]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:21 pm
Hello, I am 15 and live in the country Canada. I have been into arts and crafts ever since I was 10 when I went to Sunday school. . that's what we basically did every Sunday which made me love it. I have been doing sculptures for just a couple months and I am still learning. I love to make tiny little clay/felt keychains or cell phone charms. My weakness is that I have a tendency to be extremly cautious while doing my work which tends to make me screw up, but I am trying to overcome that.

I do have a deviantart account but so far it doesn't show any of my work yet, but I will try to post some soon to share with everyone!  

strawberry monochrome

Oops...I Arted

Rainbow Kitten

19,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Hi, My name is OoPsie, I like crafts and cute things and as soon as I can get my camera working again, I will show you some of the things that I have created. I like to combine both my sculptures with other materials but I will keep that a secret until I have photos. In the mean time all that I can say is, My friends dig my stuff so much that I have sold a few to them. :3
<33OoPsie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:43 pm
Nya, Nya! I'm Doc and i'm surely the youngest here, since I am 11. I'm not even allowed to be on Gaia. ninja But i'm very mature for my age.
I live in The U.S in Indiana. I'm a big blabbermotuh, but I don't like to get yelled at becuase I have over sensitive ears. I'm an artist in painting, and sketching, mostly cartoons and shoujo style. I also do avi art. I like to mess around with the dream avi creator. My friends say i'm talented.  

X_TheMadDoctor_X

talkingpenguinpants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:07 pm
Call me Pen! I live in PA of USA, where I do my crafts xd
I've worked with sculptey clay since I was 12. I'm 18 now so I have a good amount of experince. I draw, paint and construct rube goldbergs for school but I hope to dive into Animation! (I was just accepted as Animation Student so that is my first step)
I also got into orgami to the point that I have a small army of Cranes!
I have taken a metal jewerly class, so jewerly isn't hard for me to understand.
I also used to do those bead animals when I was in elementary...
I have been running out of ideas since I've been bombarded with responsblities that I can't think straight. But it seems my muse has returned...

It seems their are more crafty ppl than I thought! Thank You for Letting Me Join!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:07 pm
I'm fourteen, my name is Laurel, and I work mostly with glass. I make marbles like this.

I've done jewelry, sewing, sculpture welding, oxyacetylene torch cutting, and wood burning.

I belong to the Inventive Arson department of my local pyrotechnics studio, The Crucible.

I want to learn blacksmithing and neon sculpture.

LaurelRose

Tipsy Treasure

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Village Chieftain Smith

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:30 pm
Hi I'm Dylan smith and I'm 14
Imma costume designer and screenwriter on part time but I mainly work with clay and make gargoyles. I collect hats and love taking pitures of interesting people. I want to make proffessional sculptures one day and I want to learn metalworking such as black smithing and graphic designs. I mainly work with clay and if you ask I'll make you one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:14 pm
well im 14 i love arts and crafts but have the attention span of a goldfish so it take me a really long time 2 finish projects  

pita_ten_101

PuPutimus

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 am
Hello! I am Rukitchi-Drea, but you all can just call me Drea!
I am 19 years old, I am in California in the United States of America!
I havnt been sewing for a long time, but i started toward the beggining of my senior year of high school as part of my senior project.. ( i chose to do cosplay) and i loved it! so i sew and stuff =) i like to draw too.. i am not that good, but i am not bad.. i have been trying really hard! >O
My weekness.. Hand sewing D=.. my stitches are still kinda big xO...
but i am getting better =) drawing wise, my proportions suck D= i cant draw my own things from mah head to save my life T^T i can draw off of things though xDD

LINKS!!
http://www.cosplay.com/member/61288/

http://otaku-drea.deviantart.com/

thats all sweatdrop
another thing i would like to try to mention, is i will try to be online as often as i can.. i have school and stuff.. so i wont be online all the time!
thank you! 3nodding heart  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces