yah earing golds important. I think its really good  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:22 am
So? What about vampires?
Have u ever made some?  

Jenny the Poo

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:17 am
Phew, all the threads are now moved into their correct subforums ^_^ Took a while! Hopefully it will be easy enough to keep up with. I might need to grab some more crew members once people have settled in and I get to know everyone a bit better ninja Went through all the requests from the weekend too. We're coming to the end of the Spotlight, so things will probably slow down a bit soon...

@Jenny: This is just Random chat, so no need for topics ^_^ Just come in here and talk about what's on your mind. Unless what's on your mind is crafty enough for its own topic. You could probably make one for your vampire, looking pretty cool so far!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 am
ever been dsitracted by other hobbies that you kinda forget you should be making things be finhisng things up in other things?  

Faustuas

Adorable Sex Symbol

Hoshiko420

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:25 pm
or working so much with school and a job that you don't have time to do anything....

yeah

T crying T  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:29 pm
Yup, that feeling is familiar xp I think I'm taking on too many hobbies. I just bought myself a DIY Baby Qee and blank set of babushka dolls (the wooden ones with a set of 5 that sit in each other) to customise, and I still haven't touched my Munny that I bought a year and a half ago sweatdrop  

Chisa
Captain

Hoshiko420

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:07 am
I have a commish to do, finals for school + an average of 25hrs of work a week on top of family stuff...

no time to play games or hang out with friends outside of the classroom, cept this thursday comin up, going to get group tattoos XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:46 pm
Yeah I buy all that hobby stuff and video games , but i get too distracted by other stuff and i never finish anything and it drives me sooo mad.  

--Vampireluvsslipknot

void flower

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:07 am
void flower
I'm also learning Japanese but university is hogging all the time. Ugh so much to do! I'm really good at procrastinating so I often screw myself over by doing things last minute crying

If you haven't this site already `Clairey:
http://kanji.koohii.com

It's good for remembering the Kanji!

I've started school again and ironically enough: I'm taking Japanese! My first class is tomorrow and I'm so excited. The prof is *actually* Japanese. whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:36 pm
Yay! I think it helps if the person teaching a language is a native speaker - there's so much to Japanese culture on top of the language itself. Good luck!

We've gone past 1000 members!  

Chisa
Captain

void flower

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:22 pm
oo sleepii bunnii oo
Want An Amazing Item?!!!??!! Click It I Know You Want Too... The Greatest Prize Won By An Gaian Was A GUITAR OF ANGELLUS!!!!
Be Quick Because You Might Ran Out Of Prize..

...sigh...  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:41 pm
i hav hmwk. crying  

kandie_kissies

buffy_luv13

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:06 pm
does anybody else like to make those cute felt animals? i love sewing and it's a really great use of time... paper mache is cool too...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:01 pm
Ugh I've been in an art block for a year or two. The mood isn't the best to get to work. Oh, sad life. I wish I had a bigger house.  

Imperial Mask

Familiar Humorist

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers