Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
What are you working on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acrasia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:41 am
I have no material at the moment to make anything ( I would love to start making plushies, figures from clay, wire sculptures ) so I have been forced to just make my origami stars at work and hemp necklaces while at home. I moved out from Home a few months ago and my parents just got divorced so money has been pretty tight. I'll be asking for some goodies for my birthday for sure tho so I can get back into the swing of things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:29 pm
Handflower = complete. Now I have to wait for my hat to come back. I think I should like to make a hat band for it... it should help hold my feather in. Pictures to come when I get stuff going, and will be in the gallery subforum.  

Felt Teeth

Angela_Love

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:09 am
mmm I'm currently working on making tons of felt plushies as gifts to friends before we all go to separate paths {uni,college,etc}

planning to do more bunnies, some puppies and kitties whee .. Not sure what else  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 am
I plan on making a few plushies and a Yuna necklace/charm out of Sculpey, since I bought my supplies yesterday.  

strawberry monochrome

Bon_Bon_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:45 am
Right now, I'm making a Harry Potter wand for one of my neighbors, and I'm continuing working part-time at a Chinese resturant folding napkins. I'm also kind of working on a large, origami dragon, but I really haven't been doing very much of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:14 pm
I'm working on a few things, but I have more ideas than I can handle. >
Working on:

Bear hat for my teacher's daughter
Clouds and a girl to hang from my ceiling
Blanket
Pillow

Ideas:

Tote bag designs
PJ pants : D
Shirt designs [Tote and shirt require material from quilt store D:]
Stuffed animals
Purse/Hand bag
More hats
Eraser clay things
Felt birdies to hang from my ceiling
And other things I can't think of : D

The clouds need major working on, the sewing machine is retarded >:I The girl needs lotsa material and working on >:I I need to make the raindrops somehow, and I think if I stick a marble in them, they'll be easier to handle. Hopefully sag lower. Not sure D: Need to go to the craft store omg D:!! No monies -__-
I need to work on a lotttt of stuff for my new room. -___- Problem is: School. :I

XFluffeh_xX

Miss Allister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:35 pm
I'm trying to get motivated to start making some onigiri plushies, just to change things up from sewing clothes. I want to make a big one for myself and a mini one. I might make some plushie dumplings too.

I want to make some more tiny scrapbooks too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 pm
I'm working on a Bouquet of Origami flowers, a small-ish cloud plush and a figurine of a bunny with a gunpoint at a My Little Pony's temple.  

cycozombie4

falling sanity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:34 pm
I'm working on a life size bust of a zombie. I keep slacking off on working on it becuase of other stuff distracting me. I almost have it done, just need to add the main details to it, which is going to take a lot of work and concentration. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:56 pm
My sculpture class will be setting up an installation art piece in the coming weeks. My group was the winning design; I was the lead creative artsy person. It's basically gigantic (20 ft. tall) blades of grass crossing over a bridge. I'm nervous about starting, but it'll look awesome in the end if it doesn't come tumbling down on us! xd  

SilverDrgnbane

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:43 pm
Well I started working on a Sailor Moon wand. The one she uses as Super Sailor Moon. I love that transformation the best out of all of them. Here is a reference pic in case you dunno what I'm talking about.
User Image

Hehe I only have 79 more days before Anime Expo.. (although I wasn't planning a Super Sailor Moon cosplay.) I need to get busy and finish a bunch of stuff that I started. I wanted to make a top for a high school uniform, like the one from Sailor Moon Stars... and I also wanted to make a Sailor V costume. Ehehe... wish me luck. I'm a procrastinator. sweatdrop I think once I get started sewing though it shouldn't take me too long.

So then for Sailor V I need to make a mask. I was thinking of using some sculpy clay for it. We'll see how it goes. I mainly just wanted to try out my new toys. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:02 pm
Okay, so I recently taught myself how to crochet (with the help of some books and the internet) and am working on an amigurumi fox. I'm following a pattern for now, since I'm not really very good yet, but I'll put up pictures when I'm done. So far...I'm a little more than halfway done.  

Bon_Bon_Kitty

meemeh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:26 pm
I'm actually working on a found object sculpture.
But I've been kinda lazy.
Basically, I'm supposed to find stuff and put it together.
It's supposed to stand alone, but also stand together with three other sculptures that I will create in my series.
They all have to be connected by a concept that is personal to me...
I don't know what to do yet.

What do you guys think I should do?
Something like my phobias?
Or maybe family feuds?
Or something?
What would YOU guys do?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 pm
Quinlynn
This year, I will have a table at the Artist Alley for Fanime (in San Jose, CA). So I've been preparing some pieces to sell... Working on, I have a few faceless chibis that are awaiting some painting. Such as some Death Note and a Lain figurine

That is the cutest lain figurine! Me wants. I'm finally done with my big crochet project, and now I'm gonna start my Seras Victoria costume for Anime Next. I have to sew the dress, and make my Anti-freak Cannon. I'm already happy with the cannon because I got the tube for it for free! It was the core of a roll of vinal flooring, and since they were just gonna throw it out, they gave it to me for free. You can't do better than free. :3

effycrush

Steel Heart Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:31 pm
I'm currently working on a giant-sized Nozomu Itoshiki (from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei) plushie. It's going alright so far, but this is the first time I'm using flannel for a sewing project, and the edges are fraying. So now it's falling apart and I'm really disappointed... I'll have to replace each and every piece eventually, if it keeps falling apart like this. I think I bit off more than I can chew, or however that saying goes. I'm in despair... boohoo...

But I'm also planning on making a school uniform from the anime Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. The uniforms look like this, basically. Y'know, to go with the whole SayZetSen theme.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff