Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 pm
Sora squeezed the boy's hand a little "Be prepared!" she yelled as she plunged through the dark portal, feeling the breif darkness enshroud her ans then spit her out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 pm
Why are they following me those idiots stare *enters the feild of keyblades* this should slow them down * controls several keyblades and sends them flyinginto the portal*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:08 pm
In the tween( the place between two portals) Sabishii saw the keyblades coming, flying toward her with such shear force she could feel the breeze they immited. "Sorry," she said, letting go of the boy's hand and taking out her bigger shot gun. Aiming for one of the keyblades "but today's just not your day!" she yelled hitting the keyblade that soon started swinging back to wince it came.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:18 pm
SoraSabishii
In the tween( the place between two portals) Sabishii saw the keyblades coming, flying toward her with such shear force she could feel the breeze they immited. "Sorry," she said, letting go of the boy's hand and taking out her bigger shot gun. Aiming for one of the keyblades "but today's just not your day!" she yelled hitting the keyblade that soon started swinging back to wince it came.
* lets berry down onto the ground and starts to walk away* Im sorry about this, but you have minimum experience with the like of them, it is for your own good *portal opens up and he walks into the columsum*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:19 pm
kaiser still holding onto the guy parried the keyblades coming at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:25 pm
Sabishii jumped out of the portal, landing on her all fours like a cat. She quickly ran over to Berry, holding out her hand she asked "You okay?" 'Where'd that guy go?' Sabishii asked herself quietly.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:40 pm
*at the Colasum* where can they be, those two ere sapose to meet me here * starts to walk when challenger just started to pick a fight with him*
IF this pleases you than i shall entertian you * takes out his smaller katana and desisivly cuts thru all of them at once*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:42 pm
((Sorry g2g, cya tomarrow!))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:34 pm
[[Ehm, Sabashii... My char is - or was - the Grim Reaper. You were messing with the wrong guy.]]

Ryed was surprised by all that went down, so he just came back into the room. "This is stupid. I'm going to the Colliseum, see what weaklings are fighting today." he said to himself. He faded away and ended up at the Colliseum.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:41 pm
kaiser found himself at the coliseum and said "yay now let's see who's fighting today. i might just have to fight cloud or maybe sephiroth. either will be fine. well enough talking to myself time for the coliseum" kaiser walked in and signed up for the day.  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:47 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii jumped out of the portal, landing on her all fours like a cat. She quickly ran over to Berry, holding out her hand she asked "You okay?" 'Where'd that guy go?' Sabishii asked herself quietly.
Berry is confused on where she picked up"I am fine, A bit more confused now." Berry got up "He went though that portal"

((i didnt see a post saying i picked up. i just saw a post saying i was put on the ground XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:05 pm
Sabishii quckly pulled Berry up by her hand still holding her hand, Sabishii said "C'mon!" she grabbed the other boys hand and dragged the two the portal.

"that guy might lead us to the reaper!" she strated to go through the portal.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:30 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii quckly pulled Berry up by her hand still holding her hand, Sabishii said "C'mon!" she grabbed the other boys hand and dragged the two the portal.

"that guy might lead us to the reaper!" she strated to go through the portal.
Berry pulled back her hand"Dont pull me." Berry followed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:24 pm
"****. Why do they always leave me behind?" Alixraen followed the others to the crossroads, then quickly to the Colosseum. He took out his whip and started to walk forwards, waiting to find someone, anyone else.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:39 pm
Alixraen
"****. Why do they always leave me behind?" Alixraen followed the others to the crossroads, then quickly to the Colosseum. He took out his whip and started to walk forwards, waiting to find someone, anyone else.
((hah how do you think i feel)) walks into the collisium "man this place hasnt changed a bit" ((dont ask me how he knows))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff