Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post Your RPC Pics Here (Please) ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:54 pm
I've drawn one out already, and I'll be doing another few soon. Some are only sketches in my sketchy-book heart (I love that thing to death! ^_^), but some have color, but don't look all that great because I CAN'T FREAKING INK ANYTHING! When I add color and shading, they look a little better, though.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:52 am
can you change my picture to this:
User Image  

Leoknight777

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:16 pm
Knightangel777
can you change my picture to this:
User Image

....Why are you doing this to me? Can everyone take into consideration your AGE and the fact that some of you are like 14 and your RPC pics are like 20!? Please, don't go around finding some picture to make yourself super awesome, because it will most likely not fit your age, it may not seem 'Naruto-ish', and it makes it harder on me trying to draw every little detail. I'll draw you like that, Knightangel, but I will draw your original picture first, since it seems more like Academy/Genin, and I'll switch to your new one when you go up in ranks to whatever rank you are now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:00 pm
Here's some more Hikari sketches to help you. The handwriting is a tad illegible, so if you need me to translate from Chickenscratch, I will.

another:
Expressions:

Kendansa

Seeker

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:18 pm
My dude is 18 but his demons are realy old...but they look young...and Zetshimo is the Creator of the Columns....i'll get Sojiro to post the pics for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:33 am
Alright, thanks Mikyo! I hope he posts them soon, because I am about to skip over a lot of pages of crap in the Academy, and you are coming up very soon.

Thank you so much Kendansa! Now I don't have to worry when I draw you from behind. ^^ One question though, is the crystal on her neck or something? I can't quite see it...

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:54 am
Yes, it is blue and on her neck. It also can't come off, for some reason (and trust me, people have tried to take it off). Unfortunately, everyone seems to think it is cursed or something... so she wears that wing-choker over it to hide it. The thing holding the crystal on is solid gold.

Also, she has these wings, which are the Aizawa ability (Hikari cannot use them right now, since they're kind of sealed... but mabye eventually...), and I'll draw them in a few secs... They're sort of see-through and sparkly.

Character notes: Hikari is super-sensitive to sound and lights. Her eyesight has improved so much over the years that bright light and color is physically painful, and to see a whole scene, she has to unfocus her eyes. (That's why the cafe is dimly lit, and she always has a sort of look of absent-mindedness). Also, the same with noises. Shouting causes her to cringe visibly, and she rarely does so herself. Loud noises are also painful to her. As those senses have improved, however, her other senses will decrease. At first, she loses the ability to cry, and then to taste, then the ability to feel, and finally her voice. People think the stone is probably the cause, but as I have said before, it cannot be removed. (Another good point: her strength and reaction times have improved, along with her balance (Although only a little bit, since it is still as bad as ever).)

Hikari is the genius-inventor type. Her eyesight helps her work with nanotechnology on a day-to-day basis, and she can fuse this with her own chakra to create some pretty cool stuff (like phasers, blasters, tracking devices, etc. The kind of thing you might catch on shows like Star Wars, Stargate, Star Trek, Etc, or sci-fi anime)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Okay, here are the pics, but one little thing. Have you finished the first chapter, or are you still working on it? And are you releasing it to us all at once, or just after you finish each section?

Kohnaro:
User Image
User Image  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Cocarn:

User Image

Zetshimo:
User Image

And from what I can tell, Mikyo:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:40 pm
Wow......thanks.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:11 pm
So... when are we going to be seeing this manga hitting the posts? I can't wait! >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:14 pm
Garrr, a lot of things are really hampering my progress: with the new Hokage and the fact that all the new threads are pushing the old ones down, it is really hard to track the storyline. Not to mention there were those fires in Southern California that, thankfully, did not reach where I lived (but came pretty damn close) but hit some power generator or something so I experienced a black out, and I also have to figure out how to draw people who literally do not log on anymore so I don't have the faintest idea how to draw them. I made the title page and it is blank except for the title (Adventures in Konoha: From Akayashi's Point of View) and the Konoha ninja headband in the corner.

Here is where you guys can pitch in your own ideas.

Do any of you have a better idea for a title? If I like it better than the current one, I'll use it. Next, the page has plenty of space left over. What should be on the cover page? The ninja Academy? A fight scene? I'm also having trouble trying to figure out how to organize all of this into chapters and episodes and such.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:13 pm
Titles... how about "Kuonichi Chronicles"? Something shorter, to that effect, would work. Even the title of your favorite song. Or something important in your character's life. I mean, look at the series in general. Naruto is the title AND the main character. It tells what it's about but is short and sweet.

Ideas... Well, I'll offer some of the more crazy ones, generally, the least of which being the survival part of the next Chunin exam should take place in an old palace where all the rooms move sporadically (as in suddenly pick up and go flying in some random direction for no reason, with no specific pattern to them, just a general tendancy. And when I say "rooms" I also mean staircases, or parts thereof, also move, along with hallways, and other spaces on the inside of the building), and everyone's supposed to make it to some obscure room that likes to move around a lot so nobody can pinpoint where it will be on a minute-to-minute basis. (Hint: go outside and climb the non-moving outside stair around the building to the roof entrance between the Sun and Moon towers and you'll make it to where the room likes to hang out, but that's cheating).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:15 pm
Very good ideas! I like that title; I might go and change it.

Any ideas as what should be on the cover page? It's still blank.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:00 pm
Generally, the first volume of any manga has the main character's pic on it and the title. The first few filler art pages generally feature the main character, too. After that you start doing covers and fillers with characters of lesser importance to the storyline until nobody knows what to expect on the cover and look forward to checking out the fillers. At least, that's my general impression. It wasn't until volume 4 of Tsubasa that they had a character other than Syaoran or Sakura on the cover. The fillers started changeing to the other characters near the final filler section.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff