Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
Zelda Songs, Fan-Fiction and Random Fan Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 42 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 46

Sealynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:47 pm
Ooh wow! You guys draw great fanart!! Here are some of mine:

Did in oekaki and did the dots all with the mouse
Another in oekaki
Link as a child with some made up characters of mine
A super old one I did with child Link and Epona.

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:23 pm
eek they're really good, I envy your coloring skills crying  

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:45 am
Eva Edin

Hey, c'mon Eva. Don't cry. You rock too ^^ [hugs]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:44 am
Anthony Voorhees
Eva Edin

Hey, c'mon Eva. Don't cry. You rock too ^^ [hugs]

*sniff* okies. ^_^  

Eva Edin

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:37 pm
Okay, I was looking at my color version right, and well, I"m still not 100 complete happy with it, but I"m satified with it, so I was checking it out, right, and I'm all, 'sheikah outfit....chest/body armor....arm armor....wait...why is the chest/body and the arm armor different colors? o.O;' so I fix that part, and thats about it, I dunno, I'm still not 100 completely happy with the outfit color, anything else like the hair, eyeys and ect I'll keep, but why...why is the outfit bugging me... T.T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:29 am
Eva. To be honest, I think it's fine. But, maybe it just doesn't look right to you because the outfit isn't in "traditional" Sheikah colours.
Try it that way and see if you like it any better...  

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:53 pm
Anthony Voorhees
Eva. To be honest, I think it's fine. But, maybe it just doesn't look right to you because the outfit isn't in "traditional" Sheikah colours.

hmmm, cause I don't want to do blue, cause it'll be too much like Sheik x.X and but the outfit is base of Sheik, and the armor is base of Impa....maybe I"ll play with it again, maybe replace some of hte greyish/blackish to red x.X dont' want too much purple though, hmmm, green/yellow/pink is out of the question, oh wells, anyways, I always do fanart, so right now, I'm posting fanmusic ^_^ thats right, fanmusic ninja

My crappy attempt of Adventure of Link Opening them by my guitar Alvarez sweatdrop

I"m not music person, but I tried ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:22 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2411396/1/

Story: Room For Improvement
Summary: Link is the host of a TV show where the Sages and Malon renovate Hyrule's most makeover-needy homes. Ganondorf is their first victim. You do the math. Rated T for TOTAL MADNESS!
Genre: Comedy
Rating: T (I assume the T really stands for Teen? neutral )

This is one of 8 stories from my fanfiction account. I barely have the time to update. gonk Please check it out though if you've got some spare time. Tell me what you think. If you criticize, do it constructively.  

Arilitha

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:16 am
Eva Edin
Anthony Voorhees

hmmm, cause I don't want to do blue, cause it'll be too much like Sheik x.X and but the outfit is base of Sheik, and the armor is base of Impa....maybe I"ll play with it again, maybe replace some of hte greyish/blackish to red x.X dont' want too much purple though, hmmm, green/yellow/pink is out of the question, oh wells, anyways, I always do fanart, so right now, I'm posting fanmusic ^_^ thats right, fanmusic ninja

My crappy attempt of Adventure of Link Opening them by my guitar Alvarez sweatdrop

I"m not music person, but I tried ninja

Eva... it's not working crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:37 am
Very bad I did it on iSketch in about 10 minutes.. Sorry about how bad it is. sweatdrop
User Image  

Demon World

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:27 am
How about now?

Edit: eek *finally read what the error said* oh yeah x.x no direct linking, stupid angelfire >.< I"ll put it in my other web server(more of a storage)
Edit2: S.O.G stressed freewebs isn't working

Edit3: crying no wonder I got bad luck...*forgot to wear her triforce bracklet to school*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:12 pm
I have pictures to post . . . . More of a link TO my pictures . . .

But I promise that they will be some of the most realistic pictures of Link you will EVER see. xd And see, I know the outfits are wrong and such. But Link wouldn''t hold still and I haven''t had enough time to make my Master Sword''s sheath. GOSH, that''s hard . . .

Anyway:

http://pak05.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Login?event=TaskView&shareInfo=1uXYxRKKm4QDDLvvLXuRnJ9MwqR6Mh1teCBnwyoCgV2JJdNX5w59hg==&selectedIndex=0&locale=en_US

The first picture is from a long time ago. When I first forced Link into old raggy clothes. Then there''s Link riding Epona. Then there''s a close up of the Kokiri Sword. And then the Deku Shield. And NAVI!!!! Yea Navi! Good ol'' annoying Navi.

That''s all I have right now. I hope that counts as Fanart. xp

I''m sorry if you have to copy and paste the link. sweatdrop  

Slare

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:55 pm
Vote for color people, cause I can't decide x.X; and I'm not leading towards a color either...I sent the original copy of this drawing to friends and mostly they say red or purple, so here goes.

Red:
User Image

Or.

Purple:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:19 am
I like the red one. I think the purple gets lost in the picture.

Anyway I'm here to post some fanart too!
Alter ego
Link's friends from Oracle Series
Aryll's lookout
Not only an attendant
I'll post more at night!  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:35 pm
Red one! I really like the red one ^^  
Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]