Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Hey y'all, I'm mizukishi (mizu for short) and I'm new to the guild and obsessed with anything Nintendo mrgreen So, if you feel like chattin with me about whatever, feel free ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Oh joyness! I think my obsession with Nintendo games and stuff goes a little too far, but that's why I'm here!  

FluffBall_Of_Doom

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Javinus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:20 pm
Wow.

Anyways, I'm Javinus. Nice to meet all of you, and I am eager to be involved in this cult.

I was a university student studying to be a music teacher, but I am currently taking a year off to get finances and the family life stable. My focus is on the violin, but I do dabble in piano. On my free time, I learn my favorite videogame music by ear and sheet music. To cap off the dorkiness, I am currently arranging 1000 Words from FFX-2 for string quartet to be played at my wedding.

I have been a Zelda fan since I was a wee one, watching my father play The Legend of Zelda on the NES. From there, my family has obtained an N64, GBA, GC, and last Christmas, a Wii (which unfortunately was stolen a few months ago). I personally own the N64 in my rinky dink apartment beside the PS2, and when I get enough money saved up (and permission from the fiance'), I hope to buy a Wii for myself and my little sister living with me.

I am a Zelda-console loyalist (I never really got into the handheld Zeldas for some reason), and my favorite game is Ocarina of Time, although Twilight Princess is currently trying to steal that spot. I am also one hell of a racer when it comes to MarioKart and Monkeyball.

I love Gaia RPs concerning Zelda, where I often bring a certain duo of characters I created for guaranteed hilarity. They were originally created for a Zelda fan comic, but due to a lack of a scanner and image editing skills, it never got off the ground. Again, if I manage to save up the money, all this will change.

Okay, I think I've said too much, but I don't know what to take out. So I'll be annoying and leave it all in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:26 pm
Hello I am Alex1452 but I do prefer people to us my real name Dustin or my middle name Alex or Alexander my favorite game an character is the Blue Boomer Megaman I'm just a really a big fan of Nintendo an well I'm ok with the Halo series so that’s just about it.  

Alex 1452

Deathgod 0f hell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:26 pm
Greetings to all, hi im a new member you can call me Sasuke or William(My real name) I enjoy playing strategy games, war games( with a wide variety of weapons) And adventure/rpg's. My favorite games are the whole halo series, Final Fantasy tactics advance, Fable, Starfox 64, and Gun.Oh and my profile is usually funny, you should check it out sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:35 pm
Well Hi,
I'm Ayumi
I love video games and anime a lot. Which always seems weird to my friends but what can i say. Currently I'm in love with the anime Innocent Venus and I can't wait for the new Fire Emblem game to come out for wii. So yep thats me!  

SoundSpy-Ayumi

Rone R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:36 pm
Hi I'll post my Wii friend code next time I check my number.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:39 pm
Hi, I'm KeyBlader1. As my name states, I'm a Kingdom Hearts Lover, but I just can't get enough of Nintendo. My real name is Kyle, and I'm currently my town's Smash Bros Melee Champion and soon to be my town's Brawl Champ.  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:49 pm
Rone R
Hi I'll post my Wii friend code next time I check my number.

There's a Wii code thread in the wifi subforum.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:56 pm
Hello everyone. I am new to the cult and just wanted you guys to know I exist.  

grimripper13

emifail

Anxious Friend

7,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:58 pm
I'm Emily ... I heart Animal Crossing and my flipping cool DS!

And the Wii pwns. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:21 pm
Hi. I haven't actually played videogames in a while, until today. I have been really busy in school. But anyway, I'm glad I got accepted.  

bubblegums500

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SeraphimKratos777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:26 pm
I am of Cruxis, the organization that guides this world. I am one of
the Four Seraphim, sent forth to keep close watch over the Chosen....

Ok, my name's Johnny and I'm not an angel, although that kinda sounds kickass. I've been addicted to Nintendo since I was 2 years old, which makes... 14 years of nonstop gameplay. Heck, I'm trying to play Resident Evil 4 for the GC with my feet as I type this with my hands. All I can say is, don't try it. It's too hard and it'll make the controller smell like feet. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:31 pm
Heya, you guys can call me Neppy.

I'm a total video game gal at heart, which is a little uncommon for an 18 year old girl. Luckily, however, this has started to change in recent years. I love playing lighthearted games, but I also like to get my hands dirty with the more involving fare. Ever since I was little I've loved video games, and Nintendo has held a special place in my heart, although I do play some games on other consoles. I don't have enough money to invest in all of them, yet.

So, right now I'm going to the University of Florida, and (mostly) loving it. There's some odd things about it (my math professor is completely blind, and hard of hearing, for starters- I can never read his handwriting, and he can never hear what we are saying!) but I make due. I brought my Wii with me and it's a good way to entertain people who come to visit.  

Neppykon

Dracofiremage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:24 pm
Im dracofiremage
I own a Wii, I want a DS, I used to have a nintendo along with Zelda Occarina of time, and a maxed out majoras mask, but it dissapeared. I also love the sony Ratcet and clank series along with Halo 1,2, &3 and World of Warcraft. I cant wait to get a ton of games for my Wii, and a DS, but i doubt it will happen.

P.S. the only game system i have anymore is a Wii. just in case you were interested.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff