Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:39 pm

"It's alright. 'May the divine powers above watch and guide thee in thy venture.'"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:59 pm

yeah.....*he went and sat by kanien*

DemonEndi

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:21 pm

"We won't get anywhere by sitting around. We need to get this done. Let's go over this once more and do it."

(When does Hero tend to get on? I'll try to time it right, that way things will go much faster.)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:24 pm

Aquausi landed on the roof with his byakugan still activated* "The body is decaying. Hmmm." Mud started to seep through the door* and the windows* then the roof started leaking mud* then a creepy laugh sounded*

Ducttape_Bandit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:28 pm

ugh here comes the stalker damn it!!!! we need to do this now the ruby's starting to dim if the light in the ruby goes out we can't do this
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 pm

Aquausi's body formed from the mud* "So you missed me...." the mud started to form around them* and they started to seep towards Kani's body* "I want blood and fast! And my birds need to eat too." he did hand signs* and birds started to gather around the house* they broke through the windows* and started to fly in the house* "Any last words, before me and my birds eat you alive?"

Ducttape_Bandit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:10 pm

yea.... 5,4,3,2,1*when he stoped a hand on red chakra came from kanien and wrapped around him* the demon pretcts its host and she protects me even in death
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:21 am

Aquausi laughed then poofed into a bird* "Which one am I?" he said then the birds began to peck the crap out of the 3 people there*

Ducttape_Bandit

j0n-kun_333

950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:46 am

*flys down*so this is where she moved to its nice *extends wings until the one white feather shines in the bright morning light* *knocks* kani kani u their
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm

"Hurry! I'll hold them off!" Hikari shouted to the other two, throwing an auto-turret into the air. It immediately began shooting at anything that did not have thier specific chakra signatures. She pulled out a phaser and pumped the setting straight to "vaporize", and started to pick shots. Things started to vanish as their molecules were ripped apart.

Kendansa

Seeker

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:33 pm

Hero sighed and threw a bootle at kani's brother "it is what she brought me back to life with a long time ago" Hero looked at the birds and launch a dark chakara blast "Dont make me dumb a**" The chakara had six tails whipping the birds
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:44 pm

((What the hell is up with the auto turrent and physer? What ever happened to the simple kunai?))

"Ive always wanted to try this genjutsu, Hero you might know this." Aquausi pulled out his hand and pointed his finger at the girl thats 1000 years ahead of technolgy then everybody else*

Ducttape_Bandit

j0n-kun_333

950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:08 pm

wats goin on???*as a ninja attacks** ino sato tory ne sato tory ne tatsu tasu tasu shin nahhhhhh* sand coffin jutsu wtfs goin on sand burreil!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:29 pm

honoken
*flys down*so this is where she moved to its nice *extends wings until the one white feather shines in the bright morning light* *knocks* kani kani u their

*he went and aswered the door* yes? can i help you......... ans hero that work theres something special for her

DemonEndi

j0n-kun_333

950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:39 pm

ive missed you lady kanen im srry for my abbsence
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff