Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:09 pm
Cortney_Marie
Soviet Mudkipz
Cortney_Marie
I dont know really how long Ive been emo.
Or when i became it for that matter.
Maybe 3 or 4 yrs but Ive always kinda been like that.
I think its my moms fault at first but i really cant blame anyone.

When i was 5 my mom and dad got a divorce.
I am in her custody.
During the divorce, i was going to school [kindergarten] and i was always quiet.
I stayed by myself and my mom noticed.
Instead of just leaving it alone like she should have, she got me a therapist.
I had a therapist from Kinder to 5th grade.

Well by the time that was over i got a step mom.
But when i went into the 6th grade, during chirstmas break i went to go visit my family in San Antonio.
When i came back i went to my dads house and found my step mom dead on the floor of my room.
It scarred me.
Our next door neighbor had killed her when we were on Vacation while she was working.
She was stabbed 27 times from behind.
He came to rob our house and i guess she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have been emotonally and metally depressed [if possible] ever since.
thats about 4 yrs.
I write alot of poems about death and suicide..
my dad "accidently" found them. and is thinking that i need another therapist.
My mom has been saying for 3 yrs now that "this is just a phase"
but i dont think it is.
I go to a school for "misunderstood" children.

my life sucks right now but hopefully it'll get better.
Im not really shy as u can tell

**i dont want or need sympathy for what i just told u. its my life, ive just had a rough trip.**

I dont want anyone to feel sorry for wat has happend to me.
most people won't believe the murder part

yea i know most ppl wont believe that my step mom was murderd, but i dont care what other ppl think cause i know its true.
maybe you could find an online article?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:50 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Cortney_Marie
Soviet Mudkipz
Cortney_Marie
I dont know really how long Ive been emo.
Or when i became it for that matter.
Maybe 3 or 4 yrs but Ive always kinda been like that.
I think its my moms fault at first but i really cant blame anyone.

When i was 5 my mom and dad got a divorce.
I am in her custody.
During the divorce, i was going to school [kindergarten] and i was always quiet.
I stayed by myself and my mom noticed.
Instead of just leaving it alone like she should have, she got me a therapist.
I had a therapist from Kinder to 5th grade.

Well by the time that was over i got a step mom.
But when i went into the 6th grade, during chirstmas break i went to go visit my family in San Antonio.
When i came back i went to my dads house and found my step mom dead on the floor of my room.
It scarred me.
Our next door neighbor had killed her when we were on Vacation while she was working.
She was stabbed 27 times from behind.
He came to rob our house and i guess she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have been emotonally and metally depressed [if possible] ever since.
thats about 4 yrs.
I write alot of poems about death and suicide..
my dad "accidently" found them. and is thinking that i need another therapist.
My mom has been saying for 3 yrs now that "this is just a phase"
but i dont think it is.
I go to a school for "misunderstood" children.

my life sucks right now but hopefully it'll get better.
Im not really shy as u can tell

**i dont want or need sympathy for what i just told u. its my life, ive just had a rough trip.**

I dont want anyone to feel sorry for wat has happend to me.
most people won't believe the murder part

yea i know most ppl wont believe that my step mom was murderd, but i dont care what other ppl think cause i know its true.
maybe you could find an online article?

it only gives me clips of articles because i need a credit-card to buy them. our advocate gets their money off that and i dont have a creditcard with meh.

here is some clips though

Hospital worker found stabbed to death
Author: ROBERT WILCOX Victoria Advocate
Date: December 20, 2004
ID: 107197B145CFEFE0
Page: 1
A Victoria woman was found stabbed to death Saturday in a residential area of the city. Janie Elizabeth Marquez, 41, of Victoria, was taken to a local hospital after she was found at the scene by her fiancé and his daughter, Victoria Police Chief Richard Jones said Sunday night.

Jones said Marquez, a health care worker at Citizens Medical Center, was found late Saturday afternoon or evening.

Janie E. Marquez
Date: December 20, 2004
ID: 107197AFD5574151
Page: 11
Janie Elizabeth Garza Marquez, 41, of Victoria, died Saturday, Dec. 18, 2004. She was born Dec. 10, 1963, in Olmitto, to Reynalda Molina Castillo of San Benito and the late Guillermo Castillo. She was an admissions clerk for Citizens Hospital and a Catholic.

Survivors: fiance, Cornelio Garza; daughters, Cortney Garza of Victoria, Analisa Marquez of Austin and Betsy Romero of Fort Worth; sisters, Angie Alejo of Harlingen; brothers, Jose Santiago Castillo of San Antonio; and three grandchildren

Tejeda sentenced to life in prison
Author: BY GABE SEMENZA - VICTORIA ADVOCATE
Date: July 10, 2007
ID: 11A4C7C168E982C0

Even though Jose Israel Tejeda, 29, didn't receive the death penalty, he may die in prison, a Victoria County prosecutor said Monday. The Victoria man had been charged with capital murder for stabbing Janie Elizabeth Marquez 27 times in 2004 and burglarizing the 41-year-old's home. Tejeda could have faced the death penalty.

But Tejeda's charges were reduced from capital murder to first-degree murder, and when he pleaded guilty to it and burglary Friday.

VictoriaAdvocate.com  

xblackend_heartx

Innocence of a Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:17 pm
well...since i was in fifth grade, my dad was on drugs. My parents were always fighting. every night it was something new. they would throw me into it as if it was my fault. every night i was either crying, or screaming. I couldnt talk to anyone at school about it, so I ended up being very distant from my peers. I could never trust anyone. then my uncle died. he was probably the closest person to me. i couldnt talk to anyone about it, and felt so alone. I began cutting. seeming as if it was the only pain i could control, i did it all the time. my parents were going to get a divorce, my dad as high as ever, and they still made it seem to be my fault. im 15 now, and my parents never got a divorce. they say they are 'trying' to stay together, but it doesnt show. my arms are full of scars, along with my legs and upper arms. ive stopped cutting last year, but its coming to a close....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:39 pm
seismic_bunny
i dunno if i'm emo...my friends call me emo but i have no clue neutral

you dont look emo 2 me  

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm
sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL

you dont look emo 2 me

You don't look emo to me, either.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm
sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL
seismic_bunny

you dont look emo 2 me
And since when does it matter how you look? According to your profile, 'Emo is a state of mind'.  

Rellik San
Captain

Toast Of Legend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:16 am

i realized i was rather emo the night when i opened my closet to get ready for a poetry slam and pulled out a black shirt from some random brittish band and rather tight jeans that belonged to my ex girlfriend. my new boyfriend said my outfit brought out the violet highlights in my hair as we drove across town to the slam in his p.o.s. old car. i ordered an espresso at a bar, and sat next to my boyfriend, his ex-girlfriend, my suicidal roommate fresh out of rehab, and my junkie best friend. smoked a bowl before my turn was up and then performed an epic 3min poem about my how "love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly, and hoping they don't."

that is when i realized i was emo

as for how i became one,
ive been on antidepressants of some sort since i was 10, im soon approaching my 20th birthday now. my parents aren't divorced, but their fighting every night since i was little has done more harm than a divorce could have. ive been told by them that they don't love each other and that the only reason they stay together is for the benefit of me and my 3 younger sisters. this is usually about the time that they bring up the fact that the only reason they got together in the first place was because my mom ended up pregnant with me, and that i was a mistake. i watched my grandmother die when i was 12, not in some violent or bloody fashion, but of a mixture of 3 types of cancer brought on by the use of agent orange when she was working in a m*a*s*h* unit in Vietnam. the United states used agent orange, the Vietcong did not. so i became disillusioned about death while watching the strongest person i knew slip slowly and painfully across the river Styx, and also became strongly apposed to the military and their murderous practices. met my first girlfriend at age 14, and my first boyfriend at age 16. started taking creative writing classes in high school, went on to become an English/drama major in college. been writing ever since. and none of it is very cheery

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:57 pm
well i became emo because my mom and dad would verbal fight and i would cry in a corner and my dad left for 4 years of my life then came back and didnt know how to talk to me and my mom left for drugs and came back both my parents were in and out of jail i stayed with my grandma and then my dad was shot and killed by a drug dealer when he was doing drugs and now my moms in jail that is why im emo  

Systematic Sympathetic

ElectricShack

Quotable Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:11 am
i don't know why. and i don't know how to tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:41 am
well im not sure if im emo or not, but my friend and I we were talking about what emo really is and we looked up information on it and saw that we did everything except slit our wrist. but i really became emo when my step dad moved in and every thing in my house changed. then he stoped taking his medication and he went crazy. he would yell for no reason. my mom called the cops on him 3 times. my mom got a restraining order against him, so i stoped being emo for a while. but then when i heard that he was coming back because he started taking his medication again, i really got depressed so now im emo again.  

chaaad-naz

Lulianii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 am
im not really emo..on the inside i am i guess. but i didnt really become emo-ish. it was gradual.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:32 pm
Lulianii
im not really emo..on the inside i am i guess. but i didnt really become emo-ish. it was gradual.

I Poot Lime Green Chaos

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:44 pm
Rellik San
sCrEaM0_Em0_gUrL
seismic_bunny

you dont look emo 2 me
And since when does it matter how you look? According to your profile, 'Emo is a state of mind'.

i wasent really thinking when i said that
it doesent really matter what u look like
its how u act of how u think and stuff
"looking" it doesent matter

srry i wasent thinking
gosh now i feel like and idiot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm
i blame 3 ppl for makein me emo josh,logan,mercedes mercedes the most i met her on gaia in 06 shes not emo any more i think she dont dress like she used to but logan and josh are the same and i blaim linkin park lol  

The Illusive Fish

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Mister Chief
i blame 3 ppl for makein me emo josh,logan,mercedes mercedes the most i met her on gaia in 06 shes not emo any more i think she dont dress like she used to but logan and josh are the same and i blaim linkin park lol
there's no one to blame but yourself  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games