Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:59 pm
"I'm not sure. If it's a chameleon of some sort maybe. If it's a wizar..." Marten was cut short by a sharp blow to the stomach. He felt claws dig into his face, as hot breath rasped against his neck. "It's the vampires!" he yelled, bringing his elbow up to strike it's jaw. It's concentration broken, the creature shimmered into sight as it staggered backwards. Marten stepped back, holding his staff forward in casting position. "Told you the mosquitoes would work."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:13 pm
"Okay then, let's go."

Alpheus lept to the vampire's right side. He motioned for the others to surround it. He began swinging the whip around his head, ready to strike should the vampire decide to charge him. He also got his greatsword out, and flipped it around so he was holding it in the icepick grip.  

Demonix13

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:20 pm
"Oh...Victor?" Constance looked at the vampire. "You rely did go bad, didn't you?" She sighed and put her dagger at the ready. "Sorry..." She didn't do anything, just stood there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Mirado scanned the area quickly. Marten and Constance had their weapons drawn, but were not making any moves. Alpheus, on the other hand, was prepped to strike with his whip.

Mirado stomped his right foot on the ground with both great force and great precision. A small spire of rock shot up from the ground, launching the vampire into the air. "It's all yours, Etzale!"  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:31 am
"Thanks!" he shouted.

Alpheus locked his eyes onto the vampire. He waited for it to reach the top of it's little flight, then swung his whip upward. Evervine wrapped around the vampire's midsection. The vampire let out a scream, and Alpheus could hear flesh sizzle. Then, the Etzale yanked as hard as he could on the whip, rocketing the vampire towards him. Seconds before the demon struck him, Alpheus sliced downward with all his might with his greatsword, cleaving the vampire in half.
"Is it dead now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 am
"After that, it better be." Mirado relaxed his guard.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:50 am
Constance walked up to the severed body and dipped her finger in the spilling blood. She raised it to her lips and let a single drop into her mouth. Her eyes turned bright red as she looked at the vampire. "Not dead, but Victor won't be able to get up for a while. When he does, he will have lost all recoloction of this incedent." She stood and looked around, sniffing the air. "And he was not alone..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:53 am
"Not dead?!" Alpheus looked at her incredulously. "What the hell do we have to do to kill these things? Bathe them in holy water?"  

Demonix13

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:23 am
Constance flinched. "Actualy, if you want to kill us, it's much more complicated than that..." She didn't continue on that subject however. "It's much eisier to do this and let them wake up not knowing what hapend to them in the past week..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:06 pm
"Hey," Mirado looked over to Constance. "He's a vampire like you, right? Then how come he's become all savage while you seem to have plenty of control over your actions?"  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:55 pm
Constance looked up at the sky. "There are nights when the harvest moon is full and in the sky. If a vampire is to feed on that night, they loose control and all human traits they may have had left disapear. It is...hard not to feed on these nights. I will tie myself to a tree, but others will think they have enough control and will not take precation. It seems Victor decided not to lock himself up, like he used to..." She trailed off and looked at Mirado. "It is two days untill the next harvest moon. I'll warn you now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:40 pm
"That makes me feel safe. Tsch..." Mirado remarked. "Come on, let's check out this village."

Mirado entered what was left of the village. The houses were in ruin and the earth was decayed. An eerie mist surrounded the entire place.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:52 pm
Constance walked silently, keeping her eyes peeled for any sign of life. Normaly, she could tell. But this mist was something diferent. "Whoever's here is shielding themselves with the mist. It's not natural."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:33 pm
Marten beat his wings lightly, pushing the fog out of his way. "Whatever's here, it's not alive." He glanced around, noting that there were fewer bodies than when he had been here earlier. "It's possible a necromancer has taken residence here," he said. "The spirits here are angry about their death, angry enough maybe to come back if they were called. The angrier the spirits, the stronger they are when raised."  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:43 pm
"The angrier the spirits, the weaker I get..." Constance whispered. "But do whatever. I'm fine..." She held her ground. "I know Victor wouldn't have come alone, so there have to be at least two more vampires here, and they will have turned bad. The necromancer is a great posibility though..."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff