Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:03 pm
kaiser321
(go whenever ready monkey)

kaiser walked to the dean's office and told him "there is a huge amount of heartless in the academy. what should we do?" the dean looked at him and said "this is a test, you must team up with the other students. but you must not tell them why there is heartless."
*was leaning outside the office one leg on the wall and arms crossed, he was waiting for Kaiser*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:22 pm
kaiser walked out of the dean's office and saw damos. he said "the dean doesn't know why there are heartless, all he knows is that he'll need help from us. gather everyone with their keyblades. tell them to meet up at the cafeteria."  

kaiser321

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:31 pm
kaiser321
kaiser walked out of the dean's office and saw damos. he said "the dean doesn't know why there are heartless, all he knows is that he'll need help from us. gather everyone with their keyblades. tell them to meet up at the cafeteria."
* looks at him and wonders then asks* so what are the Plans, i would like to know stare *says in his usual smooth cold tone*
Brother there you are smile , where have you been ive been looking for you all over *Somad runs up to him waving*

stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:40 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
* looks at him and wonders then asks* so what are the Plans, i would like to know stare *says in his usual smooth cold tone*
Brother there you are smile , where have you been ive been looking for you all over *Somad runs up to him waving*

stare
Berry got shy again when they had reached Damos. she didnt talked at all during this period of time. She looked up at Damos once then away right after.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:45 pm
"the plan is to wipe out any heartless we find. but something tells me that there isn't just heartless so watch out."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:47 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

stare
Berry got shy again when they had reached Damos. she didnt talked at all during this period of time. She looked up at Damos once then away right after.
*notices that berry was shy agian* hey brother, this is Berry she is new here, i just met her she is awsome whee 3nodding

Somad i trully dont care about your affairs stare *he said this harshly and trully uncaring*

sorry didnt know that you would care, well anyways whats up with all the heartless appearing around the School confused its starting to concern me  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:50 pm
kaiser321
"the plan is to wipe out any heartless we find. but something tells me that there isn't just heartless so watch out."
*looks at kaiser* well i dont know about you but it would help if we trian to get better keyblades stare *starts to walk off* i beleive you guy should look out for each other stare , three is the magic number and you guys make the trio wink *fades of agian but you know this time its his Flash step*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:55 pm
kaiser walked back into the dean's office and said "one of them says that we need better keyblades." the dean looked at him with a very serious look on his face and said "no, they should know by now that a keyblade master's power is not measured by their chains." kaiser walked out and said "the dean said no, we can do it without the chains."  

kaiser321

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:57 pm
kaiser321
kaiser walked back into the dean's office and said "one of them says that we need better keyblades." the dean looked at him with a very serious look on his face and said "no, they should know by now that a keyblade master's power is not measured by their chains." kaiser walked out and said "the dean said no, we can do it without the chains."
((dude not even there, Damos left to trian))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:11 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

stare
*notices that berry was shy agian* hey brother, this is Berry she is new here, i just met her she is awsome whee 3nodding

Somad i trully dont care about your affairs stare *he said this harshly and trully uncaring*

sorry didnt know that you would care, well anyways whats up with all the heartless appearing around the School confused its starting to concern me
Berry didnt say anything at all still. She just remained her shy, quiet self.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:42 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

stare

Berry didnt say anything at all still. She just remained her shy, quiet self.
so who are you? *start to talk to Kaiser*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:59 pm
kaiser looks at somad and said "a friend. but everyone break into two person groups. damos and somad, mage and berry, chad and sara, nick ur with me. scout out the school for any heartless."  

kaiser321

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:04 pm
kaiser321
kaiser looks at somad and said "a friend. but everyone break into two person groups. damos and somad, mage and berry, chad and sara, nick ur with me. scout out the school for any heartless."
i dont think my brother would approve sweatdrop he a solo kinda person, anyways i would like to go with Berry whee , she needs me and you know, i want to know her better redface  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:07 pm
kaiser sighed and said "fine somad switch with mage."  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:08 pm
intense_fire
kaiser321
i dont think my brother would approve sweatdrop he a solo kinda person, anyways i would like to go with Berry whee , she needs me and you know, i want to know her better redface
Berry didnt say much still, she was probably the most quietest person very at this time. She looked at Somad and didnt get why he wanted to be near her.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff