Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:51 pm
that's odd...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:27 pm

i'll go check it out and try to find the problem.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:44 pm
most odd.. O_o;; ::puts up have you seen the courtyard thread::

i hope none of you crewies are messin with your powers >.<;; . Cause btw if you noticed once you get to the are you sure you want to delete this post. even if you press no... it congrats you on a succesful deletion O_o;; so dont press delete unless your sure XP.

well.. for now i guess the creation of Courtyard and Libary will have to be made...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:46 pm
Do you think we have a limit on how big our guild post's gets?? Thats the only thing I can think off. @.@  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:46 pm
*0* who in their right mind would wnat to delete our preicous courtyard!!thats the mos tpopular thread goddmanit!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:30 pm
Yeah, i am a crew memeber. I don't think there should be a limit. I think it should be common curtisy on how long you make your posts. Besides longer posts mean more detail.

((EDITED BY SUSIE!!!))  

uwasa

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:36 pm
O.o;; Susie you will need to edit a lot of Uwasa's post ^^;; hehe XP im jp Uwasa, We know you stink at Spelling and punctautions XP,  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:43 pm
I'am sorry at least i got use to periods and capitals.Beside what about joys posts no offense joy.  

uwasa

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:45 pm
::shudders:: Joy... hehe.. shes.. .. yeah i think Ky is already on her case don't worry Uwasa we aint picking on ya XP. ::pokes him around:: XP hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:47 pm
Yeah mister, you called me sexy. I still feel dirty. But yeah, thank you for trusting me with this. :Bows:

((Edited by Susie again XD ))  

uwasa

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:09 pm
And now the attacking on Uwasa begins! Mwahaha! XD *jumps up and down with joy*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:12 pm
Did you have to put edited by you. It makes me feel so degraded.Damnit stop it joy and susie stop hurting me.Anyway we should realy not use this room for this,is'nt this for annoucnements.  

uwasa

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:14 pm
*runs and cries in corner* *sniffle* I was just kidding...*sigh* Yes, no more talking...*silence*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:22 pm
................*hits kurai and Ky*...I think my posts are decent!! blaugh ..got better spelling then uwasa..lol Susie!!Edit away!! ((Uwasa: No you do'nt have the time you can't even spell the simplest words.come on you misspelled think.Witch iam fixing.))

.... ::hits Kurai and Ky::... I think my posts are decent! blaugh ..get better at spelling Uwasa.. Lol Susie!! Edit away!!

((Kurai: and just re-edited just to make Uwasa feel better that i dun't just pick on him XP hehe the edit wars begin XP))  

JoY_AnGel

Xavior Bushido

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:04 pm
. . .Kurai, are you sure that it was wise to give these two powers like this? I mean, thin about who they are, Joy the most insane and hyper person in the world and.....Susie. sweatdrop Come on, they're not exactly stable when it comes to thinking. blaugh  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff