Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
MADG Avi Arena Representatives! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, . . . I guess I better get to making my avi bad a** and junk. . . for this little avatar arena thing.
-Dresses sexeh-
30%
 30%  [ 26 ]
Pfft, why not just put Thisis in it, her tekteks are so AMAZING. <333333
22%
 22%  [ 19 ]
-itches booteh- Say wut? o 3o [Noi's option] x3
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
-Twitches nose- I SHALL GO INTO THE ARENA AS THE EASTER BUNNEH! [Zor's option] -coughs- Easter bunneh, in Halloween? Ho'kay. >.>;;
26%
 26%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 84

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:49 am
Dsdude
StrawBerryApple
Salon preview won't let me preview turned around. D;
use tektek smile

User Image
`Tektek won't let you turn around OR sit down.

rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:51 am
Reashel22
I entered this look in the arean for next week. or this coming monday. I hope I win so that I can help out with a donation. what do you all think. I hope you all will vote

User Image
Description: Queen Of Darkness

----->>I am royalty, I am the night itself. I rule the darkness, for I am the darkness. Upon you walks a mgihty queen who fears nothing, but however, strikes fear into the hearts of others. So bow down to your queen! For I am great, I am beautiful. For I am, "The Queen OF Darkness". Beware! <<<---------

User Image
`People are right, you should wait until the new item hype calms down.

You also might want to consider changing the title. I was in the arenas for ten minutes today and saw about four Queens of Darkness. =/

Teh Pure

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:54 am
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure
User Image
`What about my avi?

; 3;

is sexy
I like it ^^
*rapes*
`Thank yeeeww~ >w<

But I was actually considering entering this instead:

User Image

I was actually in the process of entering it in the arenas when it occurred to me, DUH. Lionesses don't have manes!

So I changed the mane to the tail, and bought meself some new hairs. =]

I'm going to enter it now. I'll post the description when I'm done. :]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:10 pm
`Alrighty! Pure-chan is officially in the arenas starting Monday!

Description: Queen of the jungle? Nah, how about EMPRESS of the jungle?

I present to you, you unworthy human, her royal majesty: Empress Lioness, the overlord of all inhabitants of the jungle! The males cower in fear of her absolute domination. No species, regardless of how large or how small, dare go against the Empress's word.

Empress Lioness always makes her presence known, covering herself in the most valuable (and shiny) treasures of the jungle and dressing in the finest (and skimpiest!) clothes in all the land. You may be inclined to stare as she saunters past, but be aware! Her faithful niece Coco is always looking over her shoulder, warning her of onlookers and threats. He who stares at Empress Lioness for too long will shortly be made unable to call himself a he any longer!

Teh Pure

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:14 pm

nice! ;D

my entry this week... i'm placed as 256 D;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:21 pm
Teh Pure
`Alrighty! Pure-chan is officially in the arenas starting Monday!

Description: Queen of the jungle? Nah, how about EMPRESS of the jungle?

I present to you, you unworthy human, her royal majesty: Empress Lioness, the overlord of all inhabitants of the jungle! The males cower in fear of her absolute domination. No species, regardless of how large or how small, dare go against the Empress's word.

Empress Lioness always makes her presence known, covering herself in the most valuable (and shiny) treasures of the jungle and dressing in the finest (and skimpiest!) clothes in all the land. You may be inclined to stare as she saunters past, but be aware! Her faithful niece Coco is always looking over her shoulder, warning her of onlookers and threats. He who stares at Empress Lioness for too long will shortly be made unable to call himself a he any longer!

I like it! Good luck in the arenas!  

Flurgin Popin

Dapper Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:26 pm
Srta Tap Dance

nice! ;D

User Image`:0

That not gewd! I gon' vote chu ten on all mai mules!

And then go to the library and vote summore! ('Cause you can only vote on five different accounts from one computer)

@Flurgin Popin: Thank j00! -hugs-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:30 pm
Teh Pure
Srta Tap Dance

nice! ;D

User Image`:0

That not gewd! I gon' vote chu ten on all mai mules!

And then go to the library and vote summore! ('Cause you can only vote on five different accounts from one computer)

@Flurgin Popin: Thank j00! -hugs-

really? I never knew that, about the voting using different accounts
xD
and j00 don't need to get into That much trouble xD
but thanks ;D

Dictator STD

Sahdomi

Fashionista

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:41 pm
User Image
"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together...

" Pure, your avatar is fine. However, it isn't avatar winning material. "

Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you."
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:40 pm
The Temptress Endrance
User Image
"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together...

" Pure, your avatar is fine. However, it isn't avatar winning material. "

Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you."
User Image

User Image
`Really? What about it?

'Cause I've seen some pretty sh*tty avatars win before. I know mine is better than some of the others that have won.

Teh Pure

Reashel22

Lucky Receiver

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:44 pm
The Temptress Endrance
User Image

Muffin is 11o% correct.

And I enjoy the Queen of Darkness idea.
I truely do.

User Image

wow thanks a lot  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:46 pm
Teh Pure
Reashel22
I entered this look in the arean for next week. or this coming monday. I hope I win so that I can help out with a donation. what do you all think. I hope you all will vote

User Image

----->>I am royalty, I am the night itself. I rule the darkness, for I am the darkness. Upon you walks a mgihty queen who fears nothing, but however, strikes fear into the hearts of others. So bow down to your queen! For I am great, I am beautiful. For I am, "The Queen OF Darkness". Beware! <<<---------

User Image

You also might want to consider changing the title. I was in the arenas for ten minutes today and saw about four Queens of Darkness. =/

I've seen them too but none looked to good in my opinion plue none of them won either. but thanks for the tip  

Reashel22

Lucky Receiver

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:07 am
Reashel22
Teh Pure
Reashel22

User Image

User Image

I've seen them too but none looked to good in my opinion plue none of them won either. but thanks for the tip

User Image
`I know, but I'm just saying.

People might downvote because of the title. You never know. =/

I betcha if I titled mine "Queen of the Jungle" instead of "Empress Lioness" people would downvote, even though it was the same avatar. People are stupid like that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:32 am
Is it stoopid in here...

Well the main thing I see up top in the arena is cosplays, avis with color matching, and avi glitch parodies. Now, we need to come up with something that fits into those catagories because thats what appeals to the users. For instance, Reashel, while your avi looks great and all, it also looks a bit, somewhat, bland. Consider getting some "special fx" like a Shadow Spirit or a Petal Rain to spice up the avi a bit.

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

xMiChii

Demonic Millionaire

9,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:57 pm
well i guess its true to "spice up" your avi. but some people
like their avi to match with colors and stuff. like right now im trying
to make an all black gothic avi since thats how i am. ever since the