Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:50 am
Its my birthday tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:31 am
Ta Lu
Its my birthday tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!...Tomorrow>.>
I'll send you a present.OPEN IT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.Or next time you come on.JUST NOT TODAY!!!D<  

Monsieur Nameless

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:37 pm
Officially 19...I feel older but not wiser...what the heck?!

Jerbos! Thank you for another entry. You have reached the max.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:16 am
Ta Lu
Officially 19...I feel older but not wiser...what the heck?!

Jerbos! Thank you for another entry. You have reached the max.
Yus!Max!^^  

Monsieur Nameless

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:13 pm
Oh man! I've been neglecting the other threads I should be posting in! ^^;

Happy belated birthday Ta! Now you're the same age as me! Funny isn't it, you don't feel any older and I feel...well, my memory's about the same as a senile old lady *cough*mygreatgramma*cough* so I guess I feel old. Oh, I need to buy more tickets. Maybe I oughta just max out all at once. I just might.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:48 pm
strange right? And thank you.

Now you and Jerbos are both maxed out...There are 4500 numbers left. I wish some other people would join.  

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:21 am
You should change the title of your thread to BUY TICKETS HERE NOW! or something.
Hey,might work.

We need to get Shoafy to buy some,dammit!D<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:18 am
Yeah! Oh dammit! I was just talking with her but she's signed off now! GAH! How could I forget? I was going to try and cajole her and Divash to join...

Could I ask one of my friends who isn't in this guild if they'd like to join? Or is this a guild only thing?  

Ambrai

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:02 am
XD I think Shoafy heard I just got a trade from her.

There use to be alot of people in the guild. I think we should send out word to the members to all come back for a December party.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:34 am
Ta Lu
XD I think Shoafy heard I just got a trade from her.

There use to be alot of people in the guild. I think we should send out word to the members to all come back for a December party.
That'd be pretty cool.
I'd probably not be able to make it,due to time zones and such,and isn't it a little late for a December party?You should go for more of a new year's party.
And you're new title is great!When I saw it,I was like,"WTF!?" and was compelleed to enter. biggrin  

Monsieur Nameless

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:23 am
Ahaha LoL That's good.

Well...I was thinking December January PArty. And I wanted it to last for a week regardless to time zones since time zones are a problem for me. With a continual party for a few weeks anyone ans everyone can come here at their leisure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 am
Ta Lu
Ahaha LoL That's good.

Well...I was thinking December January PArty. And I wanted it to last for a week regardless to time zones since time zones are a problem for me. With a continual party for a few weeks anyone ans everyone can come here at their leisure.
I suppose.Divash may not be able to attend,since she's going to France,in all...  

Monsieur Nameless

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:23 pm
Man, I'm never on when you guys are on. XD I'd be in for a party. Of course, I'd show up when no one was on and make some silly remark, like pretending my kiki and coco are banding together in a team of feline evil and are planning on taking me out so they can rule the world through a reanimated me who has no soul and moves jerkily around and is mysteriously pale but no one ever notices until the cats order to me kill them and...Um. Not that that could ever happen of course. *looks nervously at the cats* Yeah.

Anyway, the peoples should come back! Where else can you gawk at Jerbos and enter La Lu raffles and be baffled by the sheer amount Shoafy manages to post in the morning while waiting for the bus?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:16 am
Ambrai
Man, I'm never on when you guys are on. XD I'd be in for a party. Of course, I'd show up when no one was on and make some silly remark, like pretending my kiki and coco are banding together in a team of feline evil and are planning on taking me out so they can rule the world through a reanimated me who has no soul and moves jerkily around and is mysteriously pale but no one ever notices until the cats order to me kill them and...Um. Not that that could ever happen of course. *looks nervously at the cats* Yeah.

Anyway, the peoples should come back! Where else can you gawk at Jerbos and enter La Lu raffles and be baffled by the sheer amount Shoafy manages to post in the morning while waiting for the bus?

i don't post only while waiting for the bus.
i post when i finish getting ready.
and for some reason i always wake up super early...  

Shoafy

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:29 am
I used to get up early,but now I always wake up really late;_;
I dunno why...

Behildrin!Hath Shoafy entered thy conteste?!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff