Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:14 am
((Naruto wants no part of this battle or he would have posted already. I am waiting for him to frikkin get here, he posted once in this battle and it said he was tired of me.))
Angel pointed to Naruto.((Unblockable genjutsu,i tested it, out of 500 times i pointed to my bro, 500 times he looked at my finger before doing anything else.It is human nature to glance. So you cant dodge.))
"Now you are stuck in genjutsu." All the birds flying overhead turned into shurikens an went straight for naruto.

Utakata is a Genjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Uchiha Itachi. Itachi will start this technique by using only one finger on his right hand. His target does not have to look into his eyes, a glance at the hand itself will be enough. Once inside the illusion, he can control the visions the ninja sees. This illusion can also be used to play on the fears of the target, causing them to see and hear those who they care about degrade them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:33 am
Dude, im not fighting you, you just need to leave me alone, ok?,so go bug some other person because im done dealing with you.  

Rock_n_roller_101

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:38 am
((Becuase you are a chicken right.))
Angel watched Asaba battle Rahenno. "After this can we please go and get that Luri guy? I feel like stealing his demon." Angel put wolfbane on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:41 am
boys dont fight this is a topic to protect the gates i suppose

why do you guys wanna fight, i never want to fight with angelfromhell, cause he is to strong, and i will never forget that he is one of akatsukis confused

he should kill me sad  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:44 am
He wouldn't be able to get through me to get to you, though.
Nothing bad will happen to ANYONE while I can intervine and
stop it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:51 am
lennon, do you know were kira and snowyloved are cause i suppose that they are the one with the highest rank.

i think that it would be more fun when they are here

not that it isnt fun now but... yeah, were are they  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rock_n_roller_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:55 am
Im not chicken, once again you post something bad about me.((Dude im telling this for your own good, get a life.You make your self feel good by making me look bad, so seriously, dude, get a life.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:59 am
yo naruto, stay calm, youre a good person, and when he says something bad just dont answr him. everyone got rivals. so just dont aswer and do like you didnt hearer him. he will stop bullying you after a time  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rock_n_roller_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:01 am
Well, hes not a bully he is just a kid sitting in his bedroom with no life, but to make fun of me. Thanks for that though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:05 am
( we already made a deal noone would be killed, but Rahenno is passed out from tsukuyomi, chill naruto, don't insult him just complain to me if something like that happens)

Asaba looked around at everyone with his rinnegan and spoke " noone will be harmed or killed her I ensure that" he said as he looked to everyone and then looked to angel " yes we may leave now, but I am not going to lie there is no insurance he will give us his demon, or we will be able to take it, first let us return to base so I can get something" he said as looked to everyone and spoke " this was not a war attempt just s simple spar with some of your members ( rahenno) no one was hurt and we are now leaving" he said as he bowed and turned to Angel " to the base" he said as he disappeared with a yellow flash

ken-faita

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:49 am
Naruto728
Well, hes not a bully he is just a kid sitting in his bedroom with no life, but to make fun of me. Thanks for that though.

((My computer is not in my bedroom. And i only played for less than an hour for the last week.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:45 am
( Angel go to the damned base and leave the kid alone, we are going to regroup and go over some plans, hurry it up)  

ken-faita

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:12 pm
(OK))
Angel flickered and he was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 am
Angel flickered back in. He pushed the gate open and walked in. He yelled to the guards"Do not worry i am here to guard something."  

o Apollo i

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces