Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:50 am
Emilia nodded slightly, she supposed it made sense in a way. "Okay, sorry to offend you." She turned and looked at the countless books, moving with grace and style, she ran her pale slender fingers over the leather bond spines. She sighed silently, she knew probably where she could find the answers but that was only knowledge that Raphael had, his own private collection, which he thought she knew nothing about but she knew much more than just that. "I don't know...." She trailed off, her hand glading back and clasping nothing, while she woundered if she should tell her, no was the final answer she came up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:53 am
~Immortal Crow~
Emilia nodded slightly, she supposed it made sense in a way. "Okay, sorry to offend you." She turned and looked at the countless books, moving with grace and style, she ran her pale slender fingers over the leather bond spines. She sighed silently, she knew probably where she could find the answers but that was only knowledge that Raphael had, his own private collection, which he thought she knew nothing about but she knew much more than just that. "I don't know...." She trailed off, her hand glading back and clasping nothing, while she woundered if she should tell her, no was the final answer she came up to.

" do you think any of the otherstudents might know?........ It might be help us a little if we do so..." She came to a stop sat lazily on chair and starting thinking. She only knew 2 people out of the whole school. " that won't help" she thought. Because of her shyness and unsocializable acting she had always been a lonley person.  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:12 pm
Emilia moved her head from side to side sighing. She hated lying but she couldn't tell her, it wasn't her place. "No sorry, not that I know." She trailed off, turning and looking off to the door, half hoping that Raphael would be stood there, but alas he wasn't. "If you need anything else don't be afraid to call for me." Emilia always liked to put herself more like a servant than anything else.

Raphael was waiting for her, he didn't really want to go back there, not after what had happened, he certaintly wouldn't attack a girl even if she attacked him, but what if she attacked Emilia, that wouldn't do either. It was happening to him again, the feelings he got when he was away from her and didn't know where she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:29 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Emilia moved her head from side to side sighing. She hated lying but she couldn't tell her, it wasn't her place. "No sorry, not that I know." She trailed off, turning and looking off to the door, half hoping that Raphael would be stood there, but alas he wasn't. "If you need anything else don't be afraid to call for me." Emilia always liked to put herself more like a servant than anything else.

Raphael was waiting for her, he didn't really want to go back there, not after what had happened, he certaintly wouldn't attack a girl even if she attacked him, but what if she attacked Emilia, that wouldn't do either. It was happening to him again, the feelings he got when he was away from her and didn't know where she was.

" oh....ok...... bye then" She sighed and walked out of the library. She now wanted her room and badly. She passed many doors on the way and finaly found it. " omg!!! finally, oh wow! its pretty..... close to the library too!! ^^ shadow!! come on!!! " As she yelled, her black cat appeared behind her, entered the room meowing, jumping onto the bed and purring. She quickly prepared herself her bed, she was too tiered to do anything else. Got into bed slowly closed her eyes, and fell asleep.  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:54 am
Emilia sighed, leaving the room and looking down the corridor. Where should she start looking for him? He always just up and left and she never quite knew where or when to find him. That was to say, if he'd gone off sometimes he wanted to be alone, and finding him would be the wrong thing to do. So what should she do?

Suddenly the sound of classical music could be heard 'Violin Romance' by Mozart she believed, it had to be him, he loved classical music and so it must be him. Moving with elegance down the old corridor she followed the notes carrying through the house to try and find just where he was.

Finally she arrived outside the ballroom, opening the dark oak doors she peered in, her eyes searching the room for him instantly, and there she found him, standing by one of the French doors, leading out to one of the balconies. "Raphael..." She whispered almost, but he turned instantly.

"Where is the other girl?" His voice was flat almost, turning he started towards her, keeping his eyes fixed on her. "She went to her room, are you alright?" Her eyes looking to him yet again. "Tomorrow we should go and check on her, I suppose" He smiled a little when Emilia's face seemed to lighten up, he then placed one arm around her waist, his right hand entwining with her fingers. "Dance with me?" He whispered, Emilia moved her eyes from his but nodded and began to follow his lead.

[[Sorry, I know that's really random, it just seemed to be an idea I came up with.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:10 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Emilia sighed, leaving the room and looking down the corridor. Where should she start looking for him? He always just up and left and she never quite knew where or when to find him. That was to say, if he'd gone off sometimes he wanted to be alone, and finding him would be the wrong thing to do. So what should she do?

Suddenly the sound of classical music could be heard 'Violin Romance' by Mozart she believed, it had to be him, he loved classical music and so it must be him. Moving with elegance down the old corridor she followed the notes carrying through the house to try and find just where he was.

Finally she arrived outside the ballroom, opening the dark oak doors she peered in, her eyes searching the room for him instantly, and there she found him, standing by one of the French doors, leading out to one of the balconies. "Raphael..." She whispered almost, but he turned instantly.

"Where is the other girl?" His voice was flat almost, turning he started towards her, keeping his eyes fixed on her. "She went to her room, are you alright?" Her eyes looking to him yet again. "Tomorrow we should go and check on her, I suppose" He smiled a little when Emilia's face seemed to lighten up, he then placed one arm around her waist, his right hand entwining with her fingers. "Dance with me?" He whispered, Emilia moved her eyes from his but nodded and began to follow his lead.
[[Sorry, I know that's really random, it just seemed to be an idea I came up with.]]

[it's ok!! it is soooo adorabe though!! 4laugh ]

Somehow she could not sleep, She tossed and turned, her haid filled with images from the past. She woke in a sudden burst." why...... " She placed her hand gently on her forhead. She got up and slowly waked to her window, opening it slowly and looking at the sky. She sighed and walked back to her bed, slowly reaching an old picture book on the there.She lied down ,opened the lamp and opened the album. So many hours passed that she grew tierd, now asleep, soundly.  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:31 pm
Jin looked away from Klara and stepped away from the bed and headed for the door.
Klara sat up confused at his sudden actions.
"Where ya goin?" Klara asked.
"Breakfast will be soon won't it? We should go down then." Jin said coldly not turning to face her. Acting rather odd before he left the room.
This made her even more confused then she had been and caused her to play back the last few moments in her head to see what she had done to make him angry with her. She could come up with none.
"Men are so odd." She exclaimed following him out of her room.
She didn't see him anywhere, he was no where in sight in the halls or stair cases.
He had made it down rather quickly.
Klara headed down the stairs of the beautiful manor which she loved.
Once in the dining room she spotted most of the manors residents. Including Jin who was in his famous, "leave-me-alone-pose" leaning against the wall with his arms folded.
Klara knew to leave him alone right now, even if she never knew why he got angry so easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:22 pm
[[ -.- Hmm, should I make Klaash appear? I don't know yet...]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:32 pm
((I wanna see some blood between them hehehe))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:02 pm
[[ >:3 YETH!! Just lemme think of something good...]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:06 pm
Princess Naika

Somehow she could not sleep, She tossed and turned, her haid filled with images from the past. She woke in a sudden burst." why...... " She placed her hand gently on her forhead. She got up and slowly waked to her window, opening it slowly and looking at the sky. She sighed and walked back to her bed, slowly reaching an old picture book on the there.She lied down ,opened the lamp and opened the album. So many hours passed that she grew tierd, now asleep, soundly.

{{Thanks}}

The time had past so quickly, they hadn't even gone back to their rooms and only about an hour before they had taken a seat on one of the many seats and benches in the ballroom, falling asleep there. Emilia had come to rest her head on Raphael's shoulder and a soft smile was spread over her face.

Raphael woke up, just a little later, hiding a smile. He couldn't help but feel something for her, not that he would admit that to anyone. He softly whispered her name, wanting her to wake up. Soon they should go and see if the girl was okay.

"Emilia, Emilia, time to get up.." He trailed off, waiting for her, she moved a little making a soft noise that was probably meant to be a word but made little to no sense. "Come on." He said a little firmer, to which her eyes opened slowly and she yawned. "Why...What's going on?" Raphael shuck his head. "It's time to go and see our friend..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:20 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

{{Thanks}}

The time had past so quickly, they hadn't even gone back to their rooms and only about an hour before they had taken a seat on one of the many seats and benches in the ballroom, falling asleep there. Emilia had come to rest her head on Raphael's shoulder and a soft smile was spread over her face.

Raphael woke up, just a little later, hiding a smile. He couldn't help but feel something for her, not that he would admit that to anyone. He softly whispered her name, wanting her to wake up. Soon they should go and see if the girl was okay.

"Emilia, Emilia, time to get up.." He trailed off, waiting for her, she moved a little making a soft noise that was probably meant to be a word but made little to no sense. "Come on." He said a little firmer, to which her eyes opened slowly and she yawned. "Why...What's going on?" Raphael shuck his head. "It's time to go and see our friend..."

the sound of walking and talking in the hallways seemed to have woken her up. Suddenly hear footsteps stop at her door. She paanicked and flew her album strait under her bed in hid in her covers. She really didnt wnat to come out of the covers. Tucked Her head under her pillow and held it tightly aginst her ears.  

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:58 am
A soft knock fell upon the old mahgonay door leading to the bedroom. Soft pale knucles rapped on it a few times, until the hand was drawn away and waited for an answer. Emilia stood there waiting, Raphael a few steps behind her and towering over her, she really wasn't the tallest person ever. She looked back to Raphael, pulling a questioning face. Was she still sleeping? "Perhaps I should go in..." She trailed off her pale hand reaching for the door knob and turning it, entering the room slowly, it was still very dark in there, the curtains drawn. She spoke softly. "Are you still alseep?" It was loud enough to hear if she was awake but soft enough not to wake her. Emilia took a few more steps in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:33 pm
"Left, please," she whispered as she lowered her hood. The purple fabric rustled her auburn hair and her fox ears poked out in a slightly brighter shade.
((short post! Sorry!))  

momitama

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:57 am
[[Fine,fine. =3= I'll work on the Klaash post later. I have a few mins to post before I have to run to school. 8D ]]

Tsshyeiah nodded an walked up the marvelous staircase. With the new resident following her,she darted down the left main cooridor [sp?]. There were rooms upon rooms with doors of all different varieties,sizes,shapes and intrecit[sp?] designs. "Choose," Tsshyeiah urged,continuing to go down the extensive hall.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games