Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:29 pm
*she giggled, squirming for a moment before settling down again, happy* reign reign reign!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:26 pm
(no im 16 not 17) looks like thats her first word is she not to die for Erri giggled then smiled at the reat of them it looks like its a good thing i have a lot of rooms in my house is it not anyway my name is Erri and im 16  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:11 am
"Guess I'm the oldest one here...just turned 20." Leon said half embarresed. He blushed a little a and turned around. "What would your mother say if you brought a stranger into your home that is a few years older? Especially when he refuses to show his eyes...I'm not blind however I rely on hearing and smell to find my way around." Leon thought it best to ask before accompanying them to her home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:38 pm
"well im not trying to br rude,but could we get going?i dont like geting wet."  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:41 pm
Erri loked away as tears filled her eyes um well you see i don't have a mother she died last year around this time so the only person you have to worry about is my older sister but she does not come around that often for she is 25 now as of last month she started walking ahead of them so they could not see her tears  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:16 pm
she tilted her head murmuring softly... the older girl...erri, was it? seemed so sad... it tore at her heart, after all, in all her naivetey, she already saw her as a close friend  

Acrisiss

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 pm
Erri wiped her tears then turned around with a smile how bout we go and get Reign a new outfit shall we lets see she will need dresses and cute little outfits and we can't forget the shoes as well what do you guys say or would you prefer to go home first come on lets all go shopping i'll pay for it all ech of you can pick out four outfits each plus an outfit for Reign and she shall pick out two by herself what do you say home or shoppping then home?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:35 pm
"I'm so sorry I didn't know..." Leon said his heart already hurting. (Such pain...both ways...the child is lucky to have a home...at the very least.)  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:42 pm
"well, shoping sounds fun,what do you say reign?want to get some new clothes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:09 am
"Pardon me...I hope you don't mind but would it be alright if I went ahead to your house? Just tell me which way to go and I'll wait for you there. " The truth of the matter was that Leon was a tad bit tired and really didn't know what to by for a young girl.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:15 pm
"well... im not to shure where its at,you see the got me about an hour ago"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:40 pm
"That is quite understandable." Leon said turning toward the 16 year old  

Tos Banning Team-5000

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:19 pm
Erri blushed as she realised that she had not yet told them where they were to stay at oh so sorry thats right its the mansion on the hill at the edge of town just three blocks further at the top of the hill here are the keys and um what would you like us to buy you? she handed the guy who had asked the keys  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:46 am
kai walked over to reign,"hmmm...i've got a idea what to get you."he said smiling.  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
"Thank you...hmm?" He needed some time to think of what he wanted. Leon was rather content with what he had but he did eventually come up with something that even he didn't think they would expect. "For me...go to the bookstore and perhaps buy me a book of poetry with poems from different poets. That's all I ask for. I'll meet you at your home Erri." Leon began to walk away and follow the directions he was given.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff