Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:08 pm
miyuki_ninja_of_heaven
Can someone help me????? I need help finding out the name of one of Full Moon's song. Its the song where she says Smile Smile and it goes like this:kita shingitie something like that please hepl me.Thank you.

It's called "Smile." xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:55 am
solarfacade
If you have Bittorrent, Full Moon wo Sagashite Final Live [Changin' My Life].zip.torrent]here is the torrent to download the new Full Moon CD with Arina's Song on it. biggrin I found it at Shinshidoumeicross.tk.

Squee! Thank you very very much! I'm at my boyfriend's for the weekend so I can't download it now sweatdrop But I'll be sure to once I get home... whee  

Bchan

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:21 am
Bchan
solarfacade
If you have Bittorrent, Full Moon wo Sagashite Final Live [Changin' My Life].zip.torrent]here is the torrent to download the new Full Moon CD with Arina's Song on it. biggrin I found it at Shinshidoumeicross.tk.

Squee! Thank you very very much! I'm at my boyfriend's for the weekend so I can't download it now sweatdrop But I'll be sure to once I get home... whee

It took *forever* for me to get it. I can upload any or all of the songs via yousendit or rapidshare if anyone wants them.

EDIT: I uploaded the full CD and Arina's song. Check the Announcements & Updates thread for links.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:20 pm
solarfacade
Bchan
solarfacade

It took *forever* for me to get it. I can upload any or all of the songs via yousendit or rapidshare if anyone wants them.

EDIT: I uploaded the full CD and Arina's song. Check the Announcements & Updates thread for links.

Have I mentioned how truly awesome you are heart  

Bchan

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:28 pm
Bchan
solarfacade
Bchan
solarfacade

Have I mentioned how truly awesome you are heart

xd Thanks. Hope you enjoy the CD. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:19 pm
here are my favorites:
myself (both mitsuki and meroko verions are kawaii ^_^)
I LOVE U (by scanty)
confidence
Eternal snow (ROUTE L version is the best for me...but madoka's version isn't that bad)
smile
love chronicle
new future
rock and roll princess

...i think thats about it... wink  

Xx.[bLeEdInG_mAsCaRa].xX

Nicoliolioli

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:16 pm
i love eternal snow route l version and love chronicle, new future, i love you, and myself!! biggrin i'm trying to learn new future on piano but my piano skills suck. hehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:35 pm
solarfacade
Bchan
solarfacade

*bows* Thank you! biggrin  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:43 pm
*is listning to Arina's singing*

OMFG...SHE'S FRIKIN GOOD!! eek But sometimes, she could go down lower and add effects to it...but she's really good!! heart she's my hero! She can draw and sing!! heart She's so awesome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:04 am
Well... I wouldn't go that far... If I remember correctly, she does go slightly off key at times. But she has an absolutely adorable voice, which makes up for it. So cute...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:33 am
Alright, I take that back. Upon listening to it again, she doesn't exactly go off key... But it sounds like she's almost having to reach for some of the notes in the chorus. But maybe I'm just being a bit overly-critical for a manga-ka's singing voice...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:04 pm
Yeah, sometimes I think she should go lower or higher, you know what I mean? But she's a manga-ka, like you said. xd but she has a good voice. 3nodding  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:01 pm
I almost like her version better because her voice is really cute. It has a happy tone. But, still, she doesn't have the same range as Myco (that's her name, right? I can never remember sweatdrop ).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:25 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
I almost like her version better because her voice is really cute. It has a happy tone. But, still, she doesn't have the same range as Myco (that's her name, right? I can never remember sweatdrop ).

Yup yup, it's Myco.

I llloovvee Arina's version of Smile. While she's no pro, she's a damn good singer for someone who (I assume) had no professional training.

Much better than Madoka's singing that's for sure sweatdrop  

Bchan

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:22 pm
Bchan
Aisu-Kitsune

Yup yup, it's Myco.

I llloovvee Arina's version of Smile. While she's no pro, she's a damn good singer for someone who (I assume) had no professional training.

Much better than Madoka's singing that's for sure sweatdrop

I thought she was really good, too! biggrin She has a cute voice.  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff