Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayne16

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:51 am
Name:: Jayy
Favorite bands/artists:: Paramore, Coldplay.
Favorite Paramore song:: Errr, quite alot of them reallly! Franklin, My Heart, That's What You Get.
Likes:: Reading. Talking. Internet. Painting. Photography. Music.
Dislikes:: Liars. Rude immuture people.
Random fact about yourself:: I have a werid phobia of veins!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:02 pm
Q u e s t i n g :
User Image
There is something I see in you
It might kill me
I want it to be true

Welcome, all!
@stardust - I wish I had your memory, apparently I'm going out with someone, but I don't remember him asking me out D:
@Jayne - I have a phobia of Blood pressure measurer things *shudders*
With love, assassin xo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The soul would have no r a i n b o w, had the eyes no t e a r s User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

This Accident

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:00 am
Name: [They're not my real name, but feel free to call me by any of these]: Tally, Amy, Mindy, or Evie.
Fav. Bands: Taking Back Sunday, Paramore, Crash Anthem, Flyleaf, Cute Is What We Aim For, Boys Like Girls, Raised Fist, Death Cab For Cutie, Alkaline Trio, Bright Eyes, Cursive, Five Iron Frenzy, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Motion City Soundtrack, Shame On Me, and The Bravery.
Favorite Paramore Song: At the time being, Decode. <3
Likes: Reading, Gaia, taking pictures, MUSIC [actually, that's LOVE], poetry, musicals, Jess from Gilmore Girls [yum...]
Dislikes: Small Children, crying children, crying, feeling empty, people who stereotype people as "emo", suicide, how some people feel that cutting themselves will be a release, when in reality, it only makes things worse [I know from experience.].
Random Fact about Myself: I sometimes start to randomly scream or say things with different accents without actually thinking about it....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:32 pm
Name:: Chris
Favorite bands/artists:: Tokio Hotel, Silbermond, Panik, Vanessa Carlton, Paramore, LaFee, 3 Doors Down...lots more
Favorite Paramore song:: it changes daily
Dislikes:: lots of things
Random fact about yourself:: i speak german and i am an aspiring musician mrgreen  

Dizzy_Dizo

nadorhuanrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 pm
Name:: Eleanor. or Ele...

Favorite bands/artists:: Paramore, MCR, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, The Gaslight Anthem, The Academy Is..., Between the Trees, Anberlin, Manic Street Preachers, The Pigeon Detectives, Flight of the Conchords, The Mighty Boosh, Arctic Monkeys, The Last Shadow Puppets, The Clash, Green Day, Angels & Airwaves, The Hush Sound

Favorite Paramore song:: I Caught Myself at the moment, but i love Franklin, We Are Broken, When it Rains as well as every other paramore song razz

Likes:: I LOVE my internet. TWLOHA is very important to me. I like living Brasil and Texas and Britain, and the cultures of all three. I like music and television and movies. I like attempting to draw, but im not very good. I like to help my friends with their problems, and having long philosophical dicussions with them.

Dislikes:: I dislike... people that lie to me, and people that judge other people unwaveringly. I dislike people not answering their cell phones because I'm absolutely GLUED to mine. I don't like when people judge my taste in movies and tv and music, I KNOW I like some really weird things- I don't need to be told. I dislike my dad's business, and my moms habit of lying to me, and how long it takes my brother to reply to my emails when i know that his answer would make my week better.

Random fact about yourself:: I've been a Black Belt since i was 11 but i broke my foot at my first lesson as a black belt and had to sit out the next 6 months after surgery to fix it. That 'bunny hop' can do amazing things to small bones.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:50 am
Welcome, everyone! User Image  

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

Amor no sabe amar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:55 am
Name:: Kalixto
Favorite bands/artists:: Alice Nine, Escape the fate, Kalimba, Panic at the disco, Paramore, Reik, System of a down, Three days Grace, Yui, Mick Ronson, David Bowie, The Smiths, In Fear And Faith.

Favorite Paramore song:: For a pessimistic, I'm pretty optimistic

Likes:: Music, play music, listening to music, writing, reading, clothes, shopping, clothing styles (specially Japanese, and Spanish pop rock style), nice people, respectful people, peaceful people.

Dislikes:: Angry people, gangsters, rap (about sex, and money), music that is crude all the time, lies, cheating.

Random fact about yourself:: I'm pretty random, when i'm really really tired I become extremely energetic and stuff then i crash hard.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:27 am
Is this place dead?  

Amor no sabe amar

TheDance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:26 pm
Name:: Julia (I prefer Juls!!!)
Favorite bands/artists:: Paramore (no duh!), Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks, Rihanna, Green Day, Cheap Trick, Tom Petty
Favorite Paramore song:: As of right now, Pressure.
Likes:: Horses, rock music, guitar, iPods, TWILIGHT!, a certain boy ;D, computer, singing, clarinet, The Sims, a lot of stuff I guess!
Dislikes:: Miley Cyrus, snakes, spiders, insects, braggers, backstabbers, and hypocrites.
Random fact about yourself:: I'm getting a new laptop in the next couple of days!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:44 pm
TheDance
Favorite bands/artists:: Paramore (no duh!), Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks, Rihanna, Green Day, Cheap Trick, Tom Petty
Likes:: Horses, rock music, guitar, iPods, TWILIGHT!, a certain boy ;D, computer, singing, clarinet, The Sims, a lot of stuff I guess!
Dislikes:: Miley Cyrus, snakes, spiders, insects, braggers, backstabbers, and hypocrites.
Random fact about yourself:: I'm getting a new laptop in the next couple of days!

Our dislikes are the same. NICE!

Your favorite bands. I only heard of well..three out of the rest of them.

Pressure is a good song nice!

Welcome to this guild!  

Amor no sabe amar

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 am
ForLoveOfEvil
Is this place dead?
Of course not! Me and the other mods have been pretty busy as far as I know, I've had absolutely no time for posting this week D:
Welcome to the guild (:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:37 am
ll assassin ll
ForLoveOfEvil
Is this place dead?
Of course not! Me and the other mods have been pretty busy as far as I know, I've had absolutely no time for posting this week D:
Welcome to the guild (:

Thanks! Yeah its finals over here right now. I had little sleep! but, thats becuase I had to visit this guild once I got accepted! and the paramore one! yay!  

Amor no sabe amar

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 am
ForLoveOfEvil
ll assassin ll
ForLoveOfEvil
Is this place dead?
Welcome to the guild (:

Thanks! Yeah its finals over here right now. I had little sleep! but, thats becuase I had to visit this guild once I got accepted! and the paramore one! yay!
I haven't been getting much sleep either D:
This time of year is really busy xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:41 pm
Amor no sabe amar
TheDance

Our dislikes are the same. NICE!

Your favorite bands. I only heard of well..three out of the rest of them.

Pressure is a good song nice!

Welcome to this guild!

LOL!

Hehe, I like a lot of Classic Rock too.

I just bought the video for my iPod, it was a dollar off on iTunes. xD I love When it Rains too.

Thank you biggrin  

TheDance

Constanze Mozart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:38 pm
TheDance
How did we get here?
I use to know you so well

Oh my God, you like Fleetwood Mac! They're my fave classic rock band. Welcome to the guild! smile

How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

the Hayley Williams guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas