Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Doest Death Scare You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Heck no! Bring it on death!!
  Eh Sorta......
  Hell yes eath scares me!!
View Results

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:37 pm
Nuthin2dooo
Nikura Uchiha
Nuthin2dooo
rikuu uchiha
Does death scare you? not really ive tried commiting suicide alot
How do you want to die? by pitting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger
How don't you want to die? tortute
Do you want to be remembered? yes
How do you want to be remembered? it dosnt really matter how i just want to be remembered
At what age do you want to die? 15 probly im 14 now
If you could choose to die how would you die? suicide
Does this topic make you uncomfortable? not really
If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? my friends there the only thing still keeping me alive
What are your general thoughts on death? no more pain

Why suicide? what will taht accomplish? Peace and calm for a few seconds and then youi go to hell for a little while then you're born again and you're worse than before. That doesn't make much sense to me. But please do explain because fi you know something I don't then I would like to learn. I've attempted suicide multiple times, failing all (Obviously) and a few I deffinately should've died on.

So if you yourself have attempted suicide then why put down someone else for trying?

Well, Hypocracy isn't a bad thing nor is it something to be ashamed of, that and I've realized that Suicide doesn't accomplish anthing and really it's dumb when it's thought about. I still think about it sometimes but I can still not agree with it. like I said hypocracy isn't wrong nor is it anthing to be ashamed of and I really don't care what you think on the topic; i think it's wrong and I'm just curious as to why people think about it; usuially I compare their reasons to mine.

Oh and one more thing hun, putting down people will not get you very far here smile so please don't be stupid abotu your posts.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Not really. It'll be here eventually... and theres nothing we can do to stop it. -shrug-  

Nymyera

Adorable Bloodsucker

blackraven_13

7,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:47 pm
death? i never really thought about it, but now that i do no not really  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:00 pm
read the poem
Death be not Proud by jon donne
it explains death well  

The Dadalorian
Crew

corpsicbeauty

Vicious Hunter

2,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:51 pm
no.

death is a journey i would die to take  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:34 am
Nuthin2dooo
Does death scare you? How do you want to die? How don't you want to die? Do you want to be remembered? How do you want to be remembered? At what age do you want to die? If you could choose to die how would you die? Does this topic make you uncomfortable? (I'm sorry if it does) If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? What are your general thoughts on death? This is really random but I was thinkin about it and I decided to post it. Please answer as many as you can or I will kill you....not really.

Does death scare you? Not at all.
How do you want to die? Peacefully in my sleep.
How don't you want to die? Drowning, being shot, cancer, annurism, HIV/AIDS...list goes on.
At what age do you want to die? It doesn't really matter. Not to young. I don't really think about it that much.
If you could choose to die how would you die? In my sleep.
Does this topic make you uncomfortable? I'm not afraid of death.
If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? I have much to live for.
What are your general thoughts on death? Death is death. It is inevitable and depressing.  

Dark King Treble

bloodandviolence49

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Does death scare you? No

How do you want to die? I want to be killed by a wild animal.

How don't you want to die? Of old age.

Do you want to be remembered? No.

How do you want to be remembered? Don't want to be remembered.

At what age do you want to die? Now (13)

If you could choose to die how would you die? Eh? I already answered that.

Does this topic make you uncomfortable? Nope

If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? I want to die.

What are your general thoughts on death? I think it's cool. I like the thought of dying. I laughed when my parents died.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
well death is a natural part of life. You are born, you live on the crappy world, then you die. I only fear addiction and loosing friends(yes, loosing as in if they die or they move or loose them for something i do). Its hurtfull you know? well, the best way 2 stop fearing death is 2 put your life last, all your friends and family first, then you. Course im curious of knowing what happens after life but if its worse than what life is right now, ill just try 2 keep this one as long as i can helping my friends before helping myself.

I don't know because I feel like if you make others your holding rock you end up becoming a different person neutral .
I think if you can live with yourself you can live with anything but that friends are good reinforcements.

AdrianaKitten

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:38 pm
bloodandviolence49

What are your general thoughts on death? I think it's cool. I like the thought of dying. I laughed when my parents died.
you're full of s**t, that's nto even funny  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 am
Death doesn't scare me as I think it is a natural part a life, and we will ALL have to experience it one way or another. It doesn't matter if we all lived different lives wether(sp?) shitty, wonderful, plain, spoiled, etc...., the two things we have in common is that we were born and that we died. In fact it's kinda like introducing us to another life, you know?

I want to die in my sleep....yes so I can't really feel pain and I want to die of old age, but not too old. If I was remembered, I want to be remembered for something good like being a famous author or doing a good cause. The topic doesn't scare me at all.  

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
bloodandviolence49

you're full of s**t, that's nto even funny

Dood, I hope you choke on a d**k for that comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:33 pm
bloodandviolence49

You are one ******** up person.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

ange de douleur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:35 am
Nuthin2dooo
Does death scare you? How do you want to die? How don't you want to die? Do you want to be remembered? How do you want to be remembered? At what age do you want to die? If you could choose to die how would you die? Does this topic make you uncomfortable? (I'm sorry if it does) If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? What are your general thoughts on death? This is really random but I was thinkin about it and I decided to post it. Please answer as many as you can or I will kill you....not really.

I am not afraid of dying, but I am afriad of family dying.
I want to die young not old and wrinkly, and I hope I could go quickly.
Slow..
Ya by the ones I <3
um.. nice
50 would be the oldest
jumping off a cliff or something listening to music
No
I wouldn't living foreverwould suck
It sucks when its someone you love but it happens  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:05 pm
it scares me a little cuz its gonna be the end of the world for me, pitch black. but then again i know i have to cuz its a part of life.  

x-i D A R I S A U R

a_witches_past

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:49 pm
First off, death does not scare me in the least bit. To me it doesn't matter how I die as long as I do. I don't wan't to be remembered. It doesn't matter what age I die at as long as it's a death. I would like to die by something that my ancestors or grandparents died from, but I hope it not be old age. This topic doesn't make me uncomfortable. My general thoughts on death are that I should have died long ago.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games