Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:26 pm
[[ ; ^ ; Errr. I'd need to like restart the storyline since everyone else ceased to role play... Uhm, if you really do want to, I can restart it. ^ ^]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:54 am
{{well thats up tp you, or you could just ask them to come back like send them pms, thats what i do when i see a roleplayand i likes it butt its stopped, or thats what i did in Komoris guild becuz i knew her better than you and i dont know if thats alright in this guild. R u friends with komori))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:36 am
[[Yeah, I'm friends with Komori, but I know for a fact that Itachi hasn't visited my guild in forever. I hardly talk to her anymore and I know her onl multiple sites.... > _ _>lll]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:37 am
[[RESTART]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:18 pm
((how about you start first so i know where to start my character kk))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:38 pm
[[ biggrin Okay. I'll try. > _ < ]]

Daiki smiled rather slyly, his head rested on one of his hands. Before him in the other hand was a rather worn picture of an young, beautiful woman with an aggressive look on her face. The edges were torn and there was a cease or two, but the colored picture of a woman with shoulder-length black hair and a single piece of it blood red looked rather amazing. There were a spiral like tattoo that started at her left eye and curled around her cheek. Her gorgeous eyes were of two different shades of blue, one a rather baby blue, the other, almost navy. Her lips were pulled down into a displeased frown. Wearing a black half-jacket that ended before her navel with long sleeves and a puffy collar of pink adorned with skulls here and there, she looked rather rebelious. He sighed, using a hand to brush a strand of blond hair out of his face. "My little spider," He sighed.

[[ > _ > Errrrr.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 am
Name: Shiki
Side: (Are with Daavi,Daiki? Against??) friends with Daiki
Appearance: User Image
Weapon:Katanna
Race: Vampire
Powers/Abilities:Manipulates his blood(dont worry its only his blood)
Bio: Shiki is a young vampire who when he was thirsty accidentally broke into Daiki's room running from hunters. He met Daiki and they became friends . He rarly leaves the towns where Daiki is at because he kinda became a bodyguard of a friend(he helps protect Daiki and btw my character doesnt know Daiki's a wizard kk)
Random Fact:Instead of Shiki drinking blood, he has blood tablets which he puts in water and they desolve and it satifies his thirst.
Personality: He acts lazy and all, but he's serious when he's needed to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:24 am
Shiki walked down the hall and came to a stop at a door with the number 42 on it. He opened it quietly and walked into Daiki's room. Daiki was there staring at a picture of a girl. "Is that who we're here in search for," Shiki said as he stood over Daiki's shoulder examining the picture," haha she looks dangerous." Shiki walked over to the cabinet with glasses in it and took one out. He filled it with water and took out a small packet of blood tablets. He put two of them in the water and watche them desolve into an off red color. He took a ship appreciativly and went to sit in a chair across from daiki. "So have any ideas where your going to start," He said lazily as he slowly shook his glass and watched the water spinround and round in circles before taking another sip.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 pm
[[ biggrin Nice Character. I should get around to drawing mine. - . -lll]]]
Daiki turned around for a moment, noticing Shiki fumbling around for his blood tablets and the like. "Uh, yeah." He laughed a little, taking in Shiki's comment about her being dangerous, "Well, that'll be half the fun, won't it?" With a finger he stroked her face, the put the picture back into his pocket of this red jacket, sighing loudly and relaxing in his chair. "Mmmm, not really any in mind. I sent her a letter a few days ago, she probably has it now...I should probably go visit her sometime," He laughed.

Daavi entered the house she shared with her best friend Rynquu. The door closed and Daavi entered the small hallways, taking off her black leather boots that added a few inches to her tall structure. She brushed off her black and white stockings for any unwanted specs of dust and continued to walk further into the house. "Rynquu?" There was no reply. "Ya here?" She scratched her head a bit and looked around, the usual things were in their place, expect for a red letter with a magnificent gold font. It was sitting on their table next to the window, on top of the white tablecloth that Rynquu can recently placed. She walked towared the letter, picking it up and examined it. "Da...Daiki...Matsu....hara?" She read on the back lower right hand corner, where people would sometimes put their return address. "Who the hell is that?" She shrugged her shoulders and opened it, not caring in the slightest that it was being torn open. "I wonder what the hell this is..." She laughed to herself. "Probably some bribe to stop stealing or something..."

As she fumbled, a folded piece of faded gold parchement fell out, and her eyes drifted down to it. She set down the envelope and looked at the letter, unfolding it and read it slowly. At first, her nonchelaunt[sp?] look was plain and uncaring, but as she continued to read, a rather terrified look arose, which then turned to fury.

Dear my Lovely Little Spider,

I have been searching for you for the longest time, and it seems that someone was kind enough to give me your address! My name is Daiki Matsuhara, and I humbly ask for your hand in marriage. I'll meet you in a few days, hope I'm not late! Look for me by my blond hair and red suit. I hope it won't be too hard to find you.

With Unrequitted Love,

Daiki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:56 pm
[[Hahaha]]

Shiki chuckled. "Yeah and what did the letter say, "My Dear Little Spider, i ask your hand in marriage and i will not take no for and answer." He drank the rest of the blood tablet water he had and set the glass down on the side table next to him. "Well atleast tell m,e what your next move is, Im bored so of corse im coming with you if you go to meet her. It'll be interesting."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:20 pm
Daiki laughed lightly, "Not exactly, my friend, but close." He arose from his chair, pulling the sleeves on his red jacket a little so the fabric extended to the middle of his hands. How he liked it. "Sure," Daiki said, rolling his shoulders. "Come along, it'll surely be interesting. Shall we depart now?"

[[ ERRRr, if you say yes, they'll just magically appear. xD ]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:53 pm
[[YAY!!!! MAGIK]](yuesh its meant to be spelt that way)

"Sure why not," Shiki said and got up. He light brown jacket sleeves extended past his hand for about and inch or two. He walked over next to Daiki and stood ther," Lead the way old pal." He said with a chuckle.

[[wait by magic do you mean we skip the walking part or does Daiki use his wizarding powers]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:57 pm
[[>shrugs shouders< O . 0 Either. Dunno. Lol. ]]

"Ah! Here we are, the city of Rynclawn." Daiki announced, spreading his arms as though displaying the city to Shiki. The buildings around here were usually composed of brick, although wood wasn't that uncommon to find. There were civilians minding their own business, walking around and keeping to themselves. "Daavi lives somewhere on the edge of this city. Let's hope I haven't forgotten already." He smiled rather childishly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:06 pm
"Yes lets hope," Shiki said with a chuckled and viewed there surroundings," Well come on now lets get a move on, you said the edge of the city right," Shiki said as he started walking forward towards the crowds of people," Now mind yourself and make sure no one steals anything from you." He said and turned around to stare st Daiki waiting for him to foloow,  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:35 am
"Don't worry, I'm moving." He said, looking around at the surroundings and people as he continued to advance throughout the city. Wishing that his spider was perhaps around here somewhere. "I didn't bring anything of extreme value, Shiki, so no worries." He smiled lightly continuing to advance through the crowds of people with his friend.

________

Rynquu and Daavi were walking together along the streets, minding their own business. Her friend Rynquu had light brown curly locks that was parted in the back so there was a section on each of her shoulders. On her delicate arm was a brown fiberous basket with bunches of beautiful flower of many assortments. Rynquu smiled lightly, taking a few steps a head of her friend. Daavi still continued to walk, though she had other things on her mind. "Nn, Rynquu, did you know who that bizarre letter was from?"

"Hn? Oh, that red letter? No, I'm sorry. Some messanger boy brought it." She gave her friend a rather apologetic sheepish look.

"Damn b*****d." She gritted her teeth.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games