Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 pm
name-dakarias
species-three tailed fox
color-white
eyes-red
tattoos-red tribal claw marks down my arms
special things-can turn into full fox
skillz-can play the guitar and drums good
weapons-1 doulble blade samurai sword that splits apart when in full fox form controls the swords with his mind
gender-boy
height-4''2
oriantation-straight
age-imortal stoped ageing at age 17 current age 18
cloths-loose fitting black leather pants, black t-shirt, leather fingerless gloves, and a black leather duster coat
story-dakarias is the resemblance of an anchent fox demon of fire born in a forest and left for dead spent 5 years of his life in full fox form untill he discovered how to transform in his huminoid form then he found shelter in a dojo run by a martial arts master there he learned ninjitsu at the age of 17 he discovered how to be imortal and did a ritual rquiering him to kill his master as a sacrefice here he is now one year later  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:26 am
omega_fox
there is like a five foxes to every 1 of any other species here, maybe i should change from a fox to something else i feel like im just following a trend

You don't have to change your fursona, just because you're having some second thoughts.
There's alot of pros to being a trendy species.
like, for instance, alot of furs take a liking to foxes.
Hey, i was thinking about changing my character for awile, just to get some attention, but, i figured that i'd rather not just give up, ya know?
And... i've tried using different characters, and it's fun, but i'd never give up my original fursona.  

Shall

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:20 am
Shall
omega_fox
there is like a five foxes to every 1 of any other species here, maybe i should change from a fox to something else i feel like im just following a trend

You don't have to change your fursona, just because you're having some second thoughts.
There's alot of pros to being a trendy species.
like, for instance, alot of furs take a liking to foxes.
Hey, i was thinking about changing my character for awile, just to get some attention, but, i figured that i'd rather not just give up, ya know?
And... i've tried using different characters, and it's fun, but i'd never give up my original fursona.

hes right dont change cause u think its a trend thats what life is full of trends beside foxs kick a**  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:54 pm
Name: Marie
Height: 5'11"
Orientation: Bisexual
Mate: Mated =^_^=
Personality: Fiercely protective, and I'm a little standoffish. Anything else you want to know you'll have to ask.
Image:
User Image  

Kara Darkholm

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:43 pm
the force is strong with this one  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:57 pm
UserName: omega_fox
Name: Omega Fox ((first name is omega and fox is his last name))
Blood Type:AB
Animal: Fox
orentation:stright
Skill:life drive- a special power where omega is from, every creature has a blue one but with proper training it changes color to unlock abilities, the color depends on the creature and they're style of attacks omega has a red life drive which is usual for foxes red is very plyable good for fox magic
Personality: he can be very different in day to day life and battle, he is a goof ball, kind and a little shy towards females he doesn't know he avoids battle, he sticks up for his friends, in battle he is cunning and never gives up, he is willing to give his life for his loved ones, and he never holds back for an opponent who truely wants to fight, friend or foe you ask for it you get it
in life his a goof-ball makeing jokes and snappy coments he loves pulling pranks and annoying people especially his friends
in battle he is cunning smart and ditermined, ready to give his life for his loved ones
Weapons:a staff and his life drive
Biography:he was born a sickly runt said to die do to a weak life drive, but his father wanted him to live so he transfered all his red life drive to omega. he died in the process leaving omega alone with his mother his whole life. omega met many friends and went on alot of adventures, he was i love a few times but it never worked out
mate:none but is still looking
Other Information: he has a black life drive that he got from his father but it's powers are unknown

pics comming soon  

omega_fox

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:24 pm
i said soon didn't I

User Image

User Image

for more, and better pics go to art fourm  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:27 pm
omega_fox
UserName: omega_fox
Name: Omega Fox ((first name is omega and fox is his last name))
Blood Type:AB
Animal: Fox
orentation:stright
Skill:life drive- a special power where omega is from, every creature has a blue one but with proper training it changes color to unlock abilities, the color depends on the creature and they're style of attacks omega has a red life drive which is usual for foxes red is very plyable good for fox magic
Personality: he can be very different in day to day life and battle
in life his a goof-ball makeing jokes and snappy coments he loves pulling pranks and annoying people especially his friends
in battle he is cunning smart and ditermined, ready to give his life for his loved ones
Weapons:a staff and his life drive
Biography:he was born a sickly runt said to die do to a weak life drive, but his father wanted him to live so he transfered all his red life drive to omega. he died in the process leaving omega alone with his mother his whole life. omega met many friends and went on alot of adventures, he was i love a few times but it never worked out
mate:none but is still looking
Other Information: he has a black life drive that he got from his father but it's powers are unknown

pics comming soon

the force is strong with this one too  

slayer898

Kara Darkholm

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:40 pm
slayer898
the force is strong with this one
She bows and winks, "May the force be with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:13 pm
yoda: much danger i sence from young panawon omega  

omega_fox

LTBiohazard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:16 am
Kara Darkholm
Name: Marie
Height: 5'11"
Orientation: Bisexual
Mate: Mated =^_^=
Personality: Fiercely protective, and I'm a little standoffish. Anything else you want to know you'll have to ask.

"Mate: Mated" Good one that made me laugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:34 am
may the force be with everyone  

slayer898

Leocara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:37 pm
Name: Leocara Sax ( I have a last name! surprised )
Orientation: Bi-sexual, pretty equal.
Mate: Not mated, and not looking
Animal: Tiger
Description: A very strong white all over, with black stripes. Fur is very soft and fluffy, with a slight sheen to it. Not particularly dominant, a bit smaller than the average person, rather shy. Purple eyes, because I said so. I am very down-to-earth and do not understand the concept of worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie.

Notes: I am probably the youngest here, 13, looking for like minded people, not any sexual crap! If you give me sexual crap, you will be in ban town! >:U You have been warned...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:34 pm
take the reb pill take it now!!!!!!!!!

this is the most random stuff im posting here  

slayer898

LTBiohazard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:50 am
Leocara
Name: Leocara Sax ( I have a last name! surprised )
Orientation: Bi-sexual, pretty equal.
Mate: Not mated, and not looking
Animal: Tiger
Description: A very strong white all over, with black stripes. Fur is very soft and fluffy, with a slight sheen to it. Not particularly dominant, a bit smaller than the average person, rather shy. Purple eyes, because I said so. I am very down-to-earth and do not understand the concept of worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie.

Notes: I am probably the youngest here, 13, looking for like minded people, not any sexual crap! If you give me sexual crap, you will be in ban town! >:U You have been warned...

Hey fellow tiger! Yo! worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie? I don't follow.
confused  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces