Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
Ash's Dad?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Ash's dad is?
Giovanni
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Proffesor Oak (Highly doubtful)
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Lance
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Dr. Fuji
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I seriously have no idea!!!!!
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 25

lAccountError4l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:41 pm
I always wonder why they never talk about Ash's dad. I wish we can know some stuff about him confused .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:42 pm
kana ryu
everybody knows, Ash's dad is Mr Mime! >.>

3nodding  

Vileplume

Sexual Innuendo

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:13 pm
I honestly think it's Professor Oak... Who else could it be? Face it, Delia and Oak are always... together?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:46 pm
Gary's hair is reddish. It doesn't have to be bright red.

Also, I was thinking that either Giovanni was Prof. Oak's son, or Gary's mother, Prof. Oak's daughter, married Giovanni. *shrugs* There is no "is" or "is not." The nice thing about Pokemon is that all the side stuff is left up to the viewer.  

Little Rachael

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:01 am
If it hasn't been said yet, Ash's dad is really Delia. Ash's mom however is Professor Ivy. Delia and Ivy met at an anti-nuclear energy protest, fell in love, and had hawt woman secks long into the night. Delia and Ivy then settled in Pallette Town right before a horrific nuclear accident created Pokemon. Professor Ivy had their baby, Ash, named for the result of the accident that created Pokemon from normal animals and people. After Delia lost her......man-part......to a Rattata, Ivy declared she would find a way to destroy all Pokemon and went to Viridian City Community College where she became a Pokemon Professor.

The two eventually forgot about the brief affair they'd had and Ivy eventually forgot about her vow to end Pokemon-kind after having more woman secks at college. Delia raised Ash because she was his father after all, but eventually deluded herself into believing SHE was the MOTHER and not the FATHER.

And I expanded a simple joke into a paragraph of idiocy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:07 am
We all know, deep in our hearts, that Mr. mime got himself a little something from ash's mom!
so, in this "theory"
Ash's dad is in fact, Mr. Mime! domokun  

Spinda

Spinda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:10 am
kana ryu
kana ryu
everybody knows, Ash's dad is Mr Mime! >.>

3nodding

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:48 pm
Well, I've got a couple theory's -

Prof. Oak - This is more or less impossible, because of a little something called Punit Squares - brown is a domanent gene, and red is rececesive (oak and deliah's hair colors). This means, that he couldn't have gotten the black hair from Deliah, because she has rr hair genes. And black is a more dominant gene than brown, which means that Prof. Oak most likely does not have one. If we belive that genetics has any impact whatsoever (I mean, look at the cerulian sisters?) then this rules out Prof. Oak as his father.

Giovony - Possible, and a clasic theory. However, he has never shown any recognition towards Ash or visa versa... And the fact that Deliah knew how long it took Ash's father to get to Viridian City shows that she knew him closly (ie. it couldn't have been rape). And if it was consentual, how did Deliah get involved with him in the first place? There are a lot of clues suggesting it, but there are also a lot of blanks.

Lance - WAY. TOO. YOUNG. As far as I know, Lance is about 20, which would mean that he would have had to have Ash when he was a little kid. Also, there's the same problem with the black hair gene as with Prof. Oak.

The Guy from The Wave Guiding Hero - Ruriko: There is a HUGE amount of physical evidence and other clues that they are related - however, I'm pretty sure he died a couple hundred years before Ash was born... However, I'm not ruling out reincarnation - but that's a different subject.

Some Random Guy - Possible, but considering how much effort the show goes to not mention Ash's father, it wouldn't make a lot of sence.  

Scathach13

Scathach13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:24 pm
Did I scare everyone away with my talk of genetics...? neutral What can I say - I'm a bio-nut. Hojo's got nothing on me - well... aside from a huge lack of morals, a tremendous amount of funding, age, experience... I'll shut up now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:08 pm
O.o Wow, that was really interesting. And no, I understand Punit Squares... I was the master of them back in Biology class. xd sweatdrop

You make some really good points there.... though I still lean towards Oak.

Besides, if things like Punits Squares/genetic factors played a part in Anime characters offsprings apparences, then how would you ever explain Darien (Black haired and Blue Eyed) and Serena (Blond Haired and Blue Eyes) from Sailor Moon giving birth to a PINK Haired, RED eyed Little girl (Pink Spo--I mean, Rini)?

Besides... I find the idea of Ash walking in on Oak and Delia "doing the nasty" to be an extremely entertainly one. Because you know Ash probably wouldn't think twice about it. xd  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Scathach13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:15 pm
Well, whoever it is, chances are good that we'll never know, unless we tie up and tourture the.... CREATOR OF POKEMON ITSELF!!! Heck, even he probably doesn't know... lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:31 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:35 pm
Scathach13
Well, I've got a couple theory's -

Prof. Oak - This is more or less impossible, because of a little something called Punit Squares - brown is a domanent gene, and red is rececesive (oak and deliah's hair colors). This means, that he couldn't have gotten the black hair from Deliah, because she has rr hair genes. And black is a more dominant gene than brown, which means that Prof. Oak most likely does not have one. If we belive that genetics has any impact whatsoever (I mean, look at the cerulian sisters?) then this rules out Prof. Oak as his father.

Giovony - Possible, and a clasic theory. However, he has never shown any recognition towards Ash or visa versa... And the fact that Deliah knew how long it took Ash's father to get to Viridian City shows that she knew him closly (ie. it couldn't have been rape). And if it was consentual, how did Deliah get involved with him in the first place? There are a lot of clues suggesting it, but there are also a lot of blanks.

Lance - WAY. TOO. YOUNG. As far as I know, Lance is about 20, which would mean that he would have had to have Ash when he was a little kid. Also, there's the same problem with the black hair gene as with Prof. Oak.

The Guy from The Wave Guiding Hero - Ruriko: There is a HUGE amount of physical evidence and other clues that they are related - however, I'm pretty sure he died a couple hundred years before Ash was born... However, I'm not ruling out reincarnation - but that's a different subject.

Some Random Guy - Possible, but considering how much effort the show goes to not mention Ash's father, it wouldn't make a lot of sence.
THANK YOU!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:47 pm
You're welcome. The whole "Lance" theory... I really, really want to know what they were smoking when the first person to think of it made it up. It should be made illigal, if it isn't already. sweatdrop  

Scathach13

MidnightArticuno

10,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:27 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games