Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:39 pm
new_titan_terra
Terra dodged the ice and hurled a rock at Ice. While Ice was distracted with the boulder Terra flew over and snatched the money out of her hand. "Think again," she told her with a cocky smile.

Ice barely dogded the rock and got up off the ground. "I should have known that the titans would show up." She said the word "titans" in a sarcastic voice. She always hated when they showed up and ruined her fun. She waited for the next move.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:02 pm
Terra hurled a couple of rocks at her.  

Mew Berry Shirayuki

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:16 pm
Ice put a thick layer of ice in front of her to block the rocks. "is that the best you got?" Ice said to Terra after the rocks didn't break through  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:25 am
Ok, I just applied to enter the guild, and if I get in, which I hope I do, can I be Red X?
I know I'm jumping the gun posting before I'm in, but I wanted to grab him before someone else snatched him up. Aside from Raven he's my favorite character.  

Kris_Darkside

gants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:23 pm
Kris_Darkside
Ok, I just applied to enter the guild, and if I get in, which I hope I do, can I be Red X?
I know I'm jumping the gun posting before I'm in, but I wanted to grab him before someone else snatched him up. Aside from Raven he's my favorite character.

(ok but READ the Rules just saying)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:04 am
Red X walked into his hideout carrying a pair of large duffle bags and set them next to his bed. He opened one up and looked inside. "Last night's job was definatly a good haul," he said to himself, pulling a sealed storage container out of the duffle bag. "Now I should have enough sinothium to power the suit for a lifetime." He opened the second duffle bag and pulled out it's storage container, then set both containers in a hidden vault, locked it, then re-hid it. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed something flashing on one of his consoles. "Well now, what's this?" he asked as he walked over to the console. He looked it over for a second and smiled beneath his mask. "Looks like the Titans are fighting someone topside. Things have been pretty boring in the theiving business recently, maybe I should go up and have some fun." He walked back out of his hideout and started on his way topside.  

Kris_Darkside

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:38 pm
Ice took the moment of hesitation to get her bag from Terra. She ran up and past Terra on a sheet of ice, taking the bag as she did so. Then she turned around and smiled. "Sorry, but I have places to go and people to see."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:23 pm
((Is anyone here?))  

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

gants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:05 pm
(im here but im waiting for ha chan to post)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:16 am
gants
Ha_chan
Akabane smirked. "Oh im sorry next time I wont miss" he said as the knifes stared to hover arund him. He smiled cheerfull and opened his lifeless violet eyes.

Reito closed her eyes as the lights in the room started to flicker. Static aura started to shoot from her as a electricity started to swirl around her. Akabane paused and looked at her.

"whow and i thought she only had fire powers" he said silently to himself he just looked at reito he was confused at what to do now so he decided to just attack but then he remebered dr jakal's knives were still floating around him even if he did attack the knives were in the way but he saw an opening he jumped up into the air and blasted him on his head

Akabane got hit and fell back. He slowly got up. 'Hmm I forgot about that boy' he thought. Then he fell to his knees in pain. If you looked close enough you can see stuff poking through his skin. "Now I get it your useing you powers to make a magnet and you pulling my knifes out of my body.." he said softly.
"You lose Jackal!" Reito shouted and pulled back and all the knifes shot out. Akabane screamed in pain and fell to the ground dead.. or was he?  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:17 am
gants
(im here but im waiting for ha chan to post)

((I posted and now im waiting for you xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:01 pm
((Waiting for new_titan_terra to post))  

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:25 pm
Ice walked back to her hide-out which was located in an old abandoned building. She threw the money on a table and fell on a dusty couch. She closed her eyes and images came rushing to her head. THey showed images of a boy she didn't even know. He was smiling at her and she felt happy. How could she feel happy. She hadn't really been truly happy in years. She woke up in a cold sweat. She looked outside and darkness was everywhere. She got up and started punching things to keep her mind off of the images she saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:31 pm
((Is anyone here?))  

DarkYang109

Distinct Hunter

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:49 pm
OOC: Im here but im waiting for Gants. GANTS! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff