Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 pm
"I'm glad your ok BB", said Cyborg. "And you seem to be a green wolf now. Where you find him Star?"

Then Starfire moved her head from Robin's chest and said, "I found him along a stream when you were all knocked out and pulled him here." She than asked Beast Boy, "Beast Boy who captured you and why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:29 pm
"Oh, Blaise told me to come and see if you two are doing your jobs and it seems that you two did. Besides he wanted to be alone and watch the green one, Beast Boy", replied Blood Moon. As they all kept walking, they all saw Blaise standing on the road. "Master", said Blood Moon as she bowed to him.

Then Blaise looked at them and said, "Hello everyone. I see you all suceeded."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:36 pm
"My love and lord", said Swiftkill as she bowed to him.

~~~~~~The Titans~~~~~~

Then Cyborg went over to Best Boy and said, "Maybe you should ly down."

"Don't worry Raven were all fine now", said Starfire as she looked at Raven and than layed back down and put her head on the ground for she felt very weak now. "Oh, I feel strange and weak, uhhh", she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:28 am
Robin got up a strnage feeling imediantly taking over making collaspe straight down he felt like he was about to throw up everything inside his body he kept mouth barred hoping the sensation would die away though he doubted it.

'Whoa dude i'm fine' BB replied before collasping feeling strangely weak.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 pm
Starfire pulled herself up and walked over to Robin. She than licked his face again trying to make him com down and stood there next to him.

While Cyborg asked, "Yo Robin, you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:42 am
Just when Raven was about to check to see if Robin was alright, she felt pain sweep over her. She flew to her knees and groaned in slight pain. Silently she wondered if the pain was from the mark and decided that it was. The pain was slowly increasing.

Scar bowed to their leader, Blaise. "Hello Master. Yes, we marked the Titans. All of them." Scar rose his head and looked with his one eye at his leader.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:11 pm
Then Cyborg looked at Raven and asked her same question, "You ok Rae?"

~~~~Somewhere Else~~~~

Swiftkill stared at their leader as he looked at them all. "Is there something wrong my lord and master?" asked Swiftkill.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:39 pm
Raven opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Only a small sound of pain. She tried again and got the same result. Her head was starting to hurt like something was splitting her skull open. She collapsed on to the ground, no longer a demi-demon. She was now a purple, black, and a little white wolf.

Scar watched their leader, waiting for an answer to Swiftkill's question.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:56 am
"I see you guys didn't bring Starfire with you", said Blaise.

"Sorry master if we forgot the girl but why do we need her again?" asked Blood Moon.

"We need her because of her powers Blood Moon", said Blaise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:22 am
When Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, and Beast Boy saw Raven tun into a wolf. They all looked surprised but than Starfire walked over to raven and put her paw on Raven's paw. Starfire layed down next to her and said, "Raven."

~~~Somewhere Else~~~

'We are sorry but we culdn't find her after we took them all here my lord"m explained Swiftkill. But when Swiftkill told Blaise this he didn't look mad at all.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:14 am
(I'm offline next week and wont be able to get on, should Robin and BB transform)
Robin was shocked by Ravens sudden transfotmation he slowly made his way other though it felt like his stomach and head were about to split in two making it incredibly hard to walk in straight line.

BB looked seing Raven transform he sturggled to get and made his way other to here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:35 am
Scar nodded his head. "By the way, what did you do with the green one...Beast Boy?" Scar's voice was level as he said this with a small amount of curiousity behind it.

Raven opened her eyes as the pain slowly faded away. Her face was down and immediately she noticed that she had become a wolf due to her hand now being a paw. She looked at the red paw on top of her paw and looked up at Starfire. Now over half the team were wolves and it seemed like only a matter of time before Robin and Beast Boy transformed. Raven stayed laying down for now. In a slightly sarcastic voice, she said," I'm sure being a wolf will be much better than being a rabbit." Raven was reffering to the time when Mumbo turned the Titans into animals.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:15 pm
((Yeah Spider-Robin. Go ahead and make them wolves.))

"I am glad to see that you are alright friend Raven", said Starfire with a smile.

"BB you ok. You look kind of pale", said Cyborg.

Then Starfire senced something wrong with Robin and ran to his side as soon as possible. "Robin", said a worried Starfire.

~~~~Somewhere Else~~~~

"Yes where is the green one my love?" asked Swiftkill.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:01 pm
"I got rid of him, since I alredy took the green stone from him", said Blaise as he turned into his human form and took the out a silver stone that he took from Best Boy.

"Ooo, how pretty", said Blood Moon as she turned into her human form now. "But how did you get rid of Beast Boy?" she asked him.

"I threw Best Boy over a waterfall, so he should be dead now or someting. And now we just need the emerald gem from Starfire and use her powers for something. For she is the emerald gem. The fire emerald gem that will make us all stronger and we will rule thsi land once and for all. Hmhmhm", laughed Blaise. "But we will find the girl. Indeed we will."

((There's a picture of Blaise on page 4 if anyone doesn't know whathe looks like.))  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:02 pm
"Don't worry my love and master, we will find her", said Swiftkill.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff