Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:13 pm
So how would code veronica be now then if you had taken over?

(I feel like im giving an interview here)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:22 pm
Try not to faint, XIN.

Well, that's tough. I mean, Wesker was the cause of the T-Virus on Rockfort Island.
So in my version, Claire gets captured... I'd spend a couple of nights thinking of a good reason why the T-Virus was spread. But I mean, Wesker was a plot device, which was used well enough.
But let's say there was this new guy with HCF who attacked the island, resulting in the T-Virus to be spilt. Okay, so he doesn't have a vendetta against Chris... Yet...
So then things progress in a similar way as they did in Code Veronica, except Alfred isn't a drag queen, he's a COMPETENT villain.
Claire and Steve go to Alaska...
Let's just say that we adapt the T-Veronica Virus plot. Well, then things go as planned. Except at the end, instead of an instantaneous transformation, Christ finds Alexia who's already in her big fat queen form, to which she's grown over some time, then the transformation would be more believable.
Instead of Wesker we'll have a new villain who's less dramatic and more calculating, kinda like Nicholai, but not with Umbrella.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:37 pm
So your saying cut wesker out completely. That could work. But what about the later games. We all know youre not Re4s biggest fan
would it be like 3.5 instead or completely different  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:48 pm
Well, let's say we want to explore Wesker some more...
make RE0. Make it more about Wesker.
The new villain introduced in my Code Veronica? Let's say Wesker was planning to leave Umbrella for another organization and in order to buy into it, RE0 establishes that Wesker was selling research material to the new CV villain. Except RE0 wouldn't be a whole day before RE1, it would be a few hours as established in the very original RE game/book.
So we have a game about Rebecca and, say Enrico, instead of introducing Billy to the series. So in RE0, we establish that Wesker's been selling off information, but this is from Enrico's view. Enrico and Rebecca are split up and while Rebecca tries to survive not really knowing what's going on, Enrico is the one who gets to solve some of that mystery until he winds up injured in the caves. Maybe the game could be played by all the Bravo Members, switching according to narrative. We get to see how Forest died against the crows. How Richard got bit by Yawn. How Kenneth got eaten by a zombie. And basically have several of these chapters, each one for each character and each one ends with that character dying. Aside from Rebecca's which ends with her being found by Chris (let's say she could either end up with Richard OR in the Medical room like in RE1, and that's where Chris walks in on her. And Enrico's chapter ends with him being discovered by Jill in the caves.

As for RE4... Well, I'd have something new entirely. Imagine combining Gaiden and Dead Aim.
So basically Leon (only cool, not like in RE4) and Barry are in an Anti-Umbrella organization go on a virus infested ship. So then, that ship would end up crashing much like it did in Dead Aim, except it would be a bit longer and without any womanly man bosses. Again, combining T and G virus sounds like an interesting idea, except the result won't cause the host to grow organic high heels.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:54 pm
I haven't had dead aim to long and i already think its too much like an american action film. To much so motion effects

And what of Re5. Would we prehaps see the Billy or Rebecca?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:00 pm
Well, since I wouldn't have Billy in the first place, no Billy. I mean he was a good character, but he's about as irrelevant to the story as Elza Walker would have been, if THAT was the version of RE2 they produced.

For RE5, actually, it'd probably be a lot like the Russia chapter of UC. By that, I mean it'd be ALL in the Umbrella Lab, with many monsters and very cold (emotionally) environments. And it'd probably be back to Jill and Chris, although they wouldn't be dressed in colorful uniforms like that, instead, the lab would still have scientists in it and Jill and Chris would have infiltrated it, wearing all black.
Heck, maybe for RE5, it wouldn't even be an Umbrella facility, but instead a facility belonging to HCF. By this point, the good guys would be facing two evil entities who would also be against each other. And after Alexia in CV, no other human villain in my story would ever transform. And if they did, they'd be like Birkin, where you never actually meet the human in the game itself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:08 pm
What of the side games would they still be included?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:12 pm
That's probably where I'd include Rebecca, Carlos, and any other supporting survivors. Heck, maybe even make a game where Rebecca and Carlos work together. Make Carlos act professional, of course... Not like in RE3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:30 pm
Maybe more like in UC i haven't played it so i wouldn't know

Apart from your villian in RE:CV what other characters would you include?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Well, that girl from Gaiden, I'd give her a bigger part and make her one of the main cast. Umm.. I'd bring back Nicholai in 4 or 5 for sure. No Marcus. I'd bring back Ada, obviously, but she'd ultimately be on the bad side. She wouldn't be as opinionated that's for sure. She'd be more like the female HUNK, following orders like a real agent. I mean, she did slip up with Leon, but when brought back, I'd make sure she never met Leon again. At least not for a long while.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:42 pm
I think we all know your hate for Leon in Re4. What would you change about that  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:48 pm
Well, I'd definitely keep backflips the hell away from Resident Evil.
The dodge system wasn't bad, but I'd use the kind of dodging we see in Resident Evil 3. At most. I wouldn't have the button prompt on the screen either, because one of the things I loved about the original Resident Evil games is that there was nothing on the screen to break that immersion. No HUD, or anything.

As for Leon himself, I'd probably give him a haircut. Nothing too drastic, but just a bit shorter so that his hair doesn't wave around when he turns his head. Obviously I'd change his attitude. He's supposed to be more professional in RE4. I'd make him more of a serious character. He was a rookie cop when Barry was a hardened soldier. If in my version of RE4 Leon and Barry would cooperate, I'd make Leon act like more of a pupil. He'd make his own decisions, but he'd be looking to Barry for advice as well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:55 pm
Um so a bit like Re2 Leon then? Interesting. Thats all i can think of asking right now  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:06 pm
Well, my RE4 won't be happening in 2004, it'd probably be around 2000 - 2002.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:31 pm
Ah thats one. What would the whole timeline be  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games