Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:58 am
'Gemini it doesn't matter we wont be angry ,I promise' Robin really hoped it wouldn't be something that would enrage him though the had to know what was going on.

Adam stood back and listened this girl was really intresting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:40 pm
"It's mot that Robin. It's that I'm not suppose to tell you and you weren't suppose to find out about...", as Gemini paused.

"About Oricle", said Starfire with a comed voice.

Gemini nodded and said, "Remember my nineth birthday when I got that package and you guys put it in my room for me to open it. Well when I opened it, inside was a black pearl and a note. The note said, here is a gift for you. It may hurt with pain bu I made it just for you." The Titans looked at her as she continued, "But the note had no name and than I looked at the black pearl for a while and it went inside of me. I became unconiouse and inside my mind I saw girl who looked like me but different too. She was evil and dark. We talked and she told me that she was my darkside name Oricle. She said if you tell anyone we met or if they find out that she'll do her worst and than I woke up. So till that day I had never told you guys and since now I did I will....have to see what she'll do now."

"Oh, Gemini", said Starfire. When Gemini began to cry, Starfire went o her and held her close as Gemini cried. She than looked at Robin and said, "Robin."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:06 am
Robin paused this was a hard situation though thier ahd to be a soloution 'Gemini it'll be ok, I promise' he siad in a reassuring voice he nodded at Adam as they both left the room.
Adam replied to the nod following Robin out the room. 'Whats the plan ?' he asked Robin didn't look happy.

'We find the sender, our first job it to find the box' he said his voice infcted with cold rage, she was young she didn't desreve this.He went to Gemini's room.He shouldn't do this but he must he opened the door looking for the box ,he rembered seing it but didn't think much of it he was a such a fool.

Adam surveyed the room the pakcage suddenly glinted like a diamond , 'Robin here' he exlaimed picking it up.

Robin looked up 'Good ,you still have contacts in CSI ?' he asked.

Adam nodded slighty confused. 'Why ?'

'Who ?' he growled he didn't have time for this.

'Simon Smith, just tell him Adam cashing in a favour' he quickly answered as Robin looked like he would burst with rage any moment now.

He took the box 'Go back to Star I'll be back in 1 hour' he said shortly jumping out the young titans open widow shooting a cable out and swinging into the city.

Adam turned round and went back to the room, he should follow though Starfire would need his help.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:54 pm
When Adam eneterd the room Starfire looked at him and said, "I'm guessing Robin went somewhere and will be back in 1 hour." She than looked at Gemini who was still cryig in her arms.

Then Gemini looked at Starfire, moved away, and said, "Huh, he'll probaly never find the person who send me the box."

Then Starfire paused for a second and thought about something that Firefly said. Starfire than said, "Wait a second, didn't that girl Firefly say somehing about Oricle. Could it be possible she would know anything about this."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:25 pm
Firefly turns into her wolf form and walks out of her hide out and walks in the woods near Jump City. As she walks in the woods she looks around at the tree's and looks up at the sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:54 pm
((I'm adding the main bad guy who gave Gemini the black pearl now and Firefly's boss.))

Name: Tori
Code name: Turgon
Bio: He's a evil bad guy that once use to be a good guy. He once new the Titans as for they were all friends once. But Robin the leader didn't want anyhting to deal with Turgon as he tried getting Starfire to like him and so but Robin did not like that and so pushed him away. For Turgon also tried taking over the Teen Titans to be leader. But once he was no longer friends with the Titans. He wanted revange and so did something about it as well.
Powers:state of given by suit: His new powers are making black and evil gems and pearls and turning people evil.
Abilities:state if given by suit.: His riginal powers are fire, water, physice powers, dark magic, and making crystal weapons.
appearance:
User Image
Battle Suit Appearence:
User Image

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Raven looks at gemini "Do u still have the box?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:35 pm
"Yes, I do and I threw it somewhere in my room but I don't know where I put it", said Gemini.

"And it appears that Adam and Robin had found it Gemini. And it looks like Robin took off somewhere and won't be back in 1 hour", said Starfire as she formed her hand into a fist and was kind of mad at what is happening and what Gemini has to go threw.

"Um, Starfire are you ok?" asked Gemini.

Then Gemini puts a smile on her face, looks at Gemini, and puts both hands on Gemini's shoulder. She said, "Of corse I'm ok but don't you worry. Who ever did this to you will pay dearly. And Spacially you are like a daughter to me and Robin."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:19 am
Robin walked out of the police station the CSI hadn't found any prints but taces of bark of a tree which resided in Jump city forest, it was apparant where he was going next. Back-up was a necessity he didn't what these guys were capable of. He opened a com channel to Adam and Raven 'Meet at precint 63 ,do not tell Starfire and Gemini whats happening ,clear ?' he ordered he didn't want them getting into hurt again.

Adam picked up the message he nodded he quikcly made a an exucse trying not to look at Raven 'I need to go to base ,chief needs me' he said trying to not look Star in the eyes as he walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:37 pm
"Wait a minute.." Raven made a force field infront of the door so Adam didnt walk out the door. "Were are u going?"  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:34 pm
"Um, ok Adam", said Starfire. She than looks at Gemini.

Gemini looks at her and saids, "Do you really mean that I am like a daughter to you and Robin even I alredy have a mother and father."

"Yes, even though you have a family and real parents where you are from. Here the Titans are like family and have you not have realize that Robin and I treat you as our own", said Starfire.

"Actually I have realized that. Teehee! You see you guys are like family. You and Robin are like a mother and father that I never had before. Raven, Adam, Beast Boy, and Cyborg are like unles and aunt. Teehee", said Gemini with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:40 pm
"Wow....im a aunt...at least im not old" Raven looked at gemini with a grin than her smile was faded away.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:40 pm
As Firefly walks around in the forest as a red wolf. She see's someone walking up to her. And she realizes that the person walking up to her is her boss and master Turgon. "Hello Turgon", she saids as she turns back into her normal form.

"Well well hello there Firefly. My faithful follower", said Turgon. "Did the plan suceed?" he asked.

"Yes, it has and all we need now is the girl", said Firefly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:57 pm
Gemini smiled back at Raven and giggled so cute. "Teehee! You got that right Rae. For your not old. Your young and cool aunt too. Teehee!"

Starfire saw Raven's smile and than as Gemini smiled back. She said, "Oh, Gemini your such a bundle of joy now."

"Oh, really", said Gemini. "Me a buddle of joy. Hmm", she said with a smile.

"Of, corse and the others agree with me too", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 pm
"Yes...I think we all agree." She winked at gemini. She got up and went to the kitchen to get some tea.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff