Life moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:29 pm
Carissa smiled as she heard Kouta talk into the phone. "Oh, hey Kouta," she replied, trying to sound like she was more awake, though ruining her act with a quick yawn, "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:40 pm
"Well I kind of wondered...if you like. I can sleep ove there for the night and I can drive you to school with me."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:50 pm
Carissa blushed, her face flushed into at least 66 shades of red. "Um... Sure, that'd be nice," she replied, "You'll be coming over right now, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:55 pm
"Yeah sure. Let me pack my clothes and stuff and I'm right over."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Carissa nodded. "Alright then," she told him, "I'll be waiting. Love ya, bye!" She hung up and grinned to herself. Lucky, she had one of those beds that you could unfold from the 'closet'. She could let Kouta sleep in the other one... Seemed like there was enough space in her room for another person...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:03 pm
Kouta was glad she accepted cause he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep without her. He packed some clothes, toothbrush and paste into a sports bag. He then left the apartment again andd drove off to Carissa's house.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:27 pm
Carissa smiled as she pushed her bedroom curtains aside to look outside. She could already hear Kouta pulling up. The girl dashed out her room and down to the door to open it for him. She smiled as she ran over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:36 pm
Kouta was taking out his bag and saw Carissa running towards while knocking him on the ground. "Woah!!"
~thud~
"Oww...my head...ohh hey.Hehe" Kouta pulled his lips toward Carissa.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:37 pm
Carissa grinned just before their lips met. She pulled away and smiled at Kouta. "Hey," she told him, "Umm.... Is it alright if we shared a room? I have an extra bed set up near mine." She blushed lightly and smiled as she moved over to let Kouta get up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:00 pm
Kouta got up from the floor.
"Sure. I've been wanting to sleep with you."
Kouta smiled and kissed Carissa again.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:33 pm
James pretty much did nothing since Kouta dropped him off at his house. He took a shower, and then just stayed in his room. "Wonder how they're doing?" James quietly asked himself. James lifted himself off of his bed and walked to the desk that stood in the corner of the room. James was in the mood to read something. He searched through the pile of books until he came upon "History of Hell." James stared at it; the title was pretty interesting. "Don't remember getting this one." he whispered. He tossed the book onto his bed as he walked over to the phone. Just as he was to pick it up, his hand stop. "Call them in the morning."

((sorry i took so long to post. didn't know what the heck to wright.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:24 pm
Carissa smiled back at her boyfriend, and just as her blush was about to fade away completely, it had returned before their lips met. Wanting? she thought to herself. She replaced that thought and a few others with complete emptiness. Once again, she had nothing on her mind right now.

Once they pulled away, the girl smiled at Kouta. "Alright, well, we do need to sleep," she told him, feeling like one of those annoying mothers who nags like there was no tomorrow, "So how about we go inside, m'kay?" She offered a hand to help carry his belongings.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:30 pm
(OK so I was watching Death Note and I want to change this whole thing to a Death Note RP...you'll find out how I'll change it.)

"It's ok babe. I'm good. Before we go to sleep I always make a poem."

Kouta and Carissa both went into the house and they both went to her romm. Kouta set his stuff down and got a couple of pajamas and left to change in the restroom. He came back wiping his face with a towel. OK let me get my notebook.

(Here's the part of Death Note that changes.)

He looked into his bag and saw a mystreious book with the title "Death Note"

"Death Note?? This isn't my notebook."

Kouta reached for the notebook and as he looked up, a Shirigami (Death God if you didn't know. Just making sure.) popped in front of him.

"Holy...."

Kouta stopped and passed out. He fell face forward onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:37 pm
((ah heh heh... Death Note... Gotta love it... Especially Misa and Ryuk ^.^)

Carissa, too, came back from the restroom to change. She heard the sound of something falling, solid yet soft, and big, approximately the size of- Oh dear Kamii-sama! The girl quickly ran from the hallway into her room. There, in front of her, was Kouta, on the ground. She screamed as she got on her knees and turned him over to hold him. "Kouta!" she called, "Kouta! Kouta, wake up! You've gotta wake up! Kouta!" In the corner of her eye, she noticed a black book. Though, she was much too concerned about Kouta to pay attention to it... Or to even notice that an invisible shinigami was looking down on them.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:42 pm
While James was reading "History of Hell' an uneasy feeling came over him. He couldn't describe what was happening. James decided to ignore it as he continued reading the book. It didn't go away. James got up from his bed and put the book aside. "Something isn't right..." he said to himself. He walked over to his door and opened it. "Maybe i left something on." While he said this, James walked toward the kitchen. There were times in which the stove had almost caught on fire because it was left on. James finally got to the kitchen. Nothing was left on or left where it wasn't suppose to be. James continued to pace around around the house to see if he had done the same thing with the other appliances that were found around the house. Everything was normal. After making his round, James walked back to his bedroom. He stopped just before entering. He was sorta lost in his own world. "How come I feel so wierd?"

(YAA! Death note sounds cool. It'll give a lot more action to the roleplay.)  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff