Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Wild Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:13 pm
Leslie collapsed into the ground, choking on what seemed to be air, she knew ribs were smashed under Katrina's blow, and she knew that trying to put pressure on it, wasn't the answer.

She lay in pain, not wanting to cry.

A new mind warped into her head, a new person, she wasn't familar to her, but she wasn't going to tell Katrina on who she was.

Lena breathed out heavily, meny side stickers now pained her, from the long walk threw what seemed like beaten paths, but she wasn't sure from the snow, she focused hard, knowing that she would be able to read Alice's thoughts, with her mind open, drawing others in, she walked around aminsley, intill she heard Alice talking, except she wasn't talking, she was thinking.

She heard to others along with her, then following her thoughts, Lena came across a small clearing, with a big fire in the center, seeing what looked like Alice's red hair, she knew she had followed her instinct about going into the forest, another was sitting next to her, and another wasn't far off.

Lena pulled out one of the pistols, aimed and fired.

Katrina screamed in pain, making birds fly off the tree, a bullet had hitten her shoulder blade, and came out the other side, it lay in her hand, when she looked behind her, and saw the slayer.

Leslise decided to take advasive action, standing to her feet, and leaping at Katrina, her shoe meeting her face, wonce Katrina was down, Leslie took serpents tounge, and stood to her feet, she ran over to Alice, and started cutting the ropes away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:22 pm
Alice glanced over at Leslie from the corner of her eye, then Katrina. The bullet that hit Katrina was obviously shadow Lena's, which was a pleasant surprise because she'd really hate to see "L-Lena?" Alice looked up to see Lena in the clearing. She had a lot of mixed feelings for Lena at the time, and although it was a relief to see someone other than a menacing vampire there, she could've picked a better friend to call her 'hero'. In fact, she was quite angry at Lena, whom she blamed for the whole thing. Alice stopped crying as she focused on Lena, nearly glaring at her while she waited to be set free by Leslie. As tears left her eyes, her pupils turned from purple to red.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:30 pm
Katrina glanced over at Leslie, who seemed to be switching, teams, she jumped at her, which made the chair fall, and drift closer to the fire, Katrina's fist impounded Leslie's face countless times.

Lena ran into the cleaing picking up serpents tounge, and pullying Alice backwards, farther away from the fire, she began cutting the ropes, they were stronger then most ropes, a strand cut what it seemed to be every three minuetes.

When Katrina thought Leslie had enough, she went over to Lena, picking her up by her hood, and flinging her at a large oak.

"Poor excuse for a slayer, I read about much stronger." Katrina said with a menicing laugh, that echoed threw the cold winter air.

One of Lena's ribs were definatly broken, but she had that kind of pain befor, so she put no mind to it. Standing to her feet, thats when she noticed she had another pain, a pain that was worse than a broken rib, Lena looked down, seeing serpents tounge implanted in her theigh, she held her breathe as she pulled it out, as her blood gently swam out, infront of two rageful vampires.

Leslie opened her black and blue eyes, standing to her feet, as she jumped at Katrina again.

Katrina and Leslie skidded across the ground, infront of the fire, where Katrina only laughed, flipping Leslie over herself, and seeing Leslie fall into the fire, she laughed harder, watching her burst into ash. Thats when she smelt the blood.

Katrina looked over at Lena, lunging for her leg, ready to sink her teeth into it.

Lena threw serpents tounge, which landed a few inches infront of Alice, she knew Alice could reach for it, and cut the rest herself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:37 am
Alice grabbed serpant's tongue and held it properly, angling it at the base of the ropes where they'd been the thickest and swiftly running the blade through the tough coils. She slammed her wings out against the back of the chair to boost herself off of it and nearly sprang to her feet, grabbing Katrina by the shoulders and swinging her away from Lena. She stood up in front of Lena, facing Katrina, "If anyone's going to kill this slayer, it's me." she said, baring her fangs at Katrina with a low growl, her red eyes glinted in the fire's glow. She clutched serpant's tongue, ready to kill whomever moved first.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 am
"Ha, I haven't had blood in weeks, and I heard the blood of a slayer is far more rich in taste then normal humans, come on red head, don't you smell the warmness, and can't you taste the sweetness on you're tounge? Let me bite her." Katrina said with a large laugh, that once again echoed threw the forest.

She simply pushed Alice out of the way, gripping Lena up by the collar of her shirt, and throwing her closer to the fire.

Lena landed by the fire, but not stopping, she skidded across the cold dirt, intill her boot was in one of the flames, there was no hesitation on waiting, she pulled it out quickly, barely feeling anything, but slight stinging.

Lena lay on the ground, trying to find something strong, pointy, and thick enough to end the vampires life, finding a gray stone on the fround, she picked it up, and slid it into her pocket.

Lena stood up not moving yet, but standing in place, waiting for Alice to strike back against Katrina, befor Lena made a move.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:01 pm
Alice stood up, her eyes started to glow dimly again, flickering in and out of the glow, but once again failing to shine like they should've, simply going to a dim and regular red, "Weeks? Who gives a ********, i haven't had blood in months, and you're whining over weeks? Try walking around in a house full of people and resisting the urge to just brutally murder one for blood, it's harder than it sounds. You don't even have to go through something that hard, if you want something, you can just take it, because in the end people don't give a ******** about you." she spat coldly, "Once i get done with you," she glanced over at Lena, "You're next." Alice grabbed Katrina by the wrist with her free hand and yanked her towards herself, flipping serpant's tongue to face Katrina, she sliced the blade into her rib cage once, pulling back out to do it again.

[[ You can have the Katrina kill, just make sure Lena is prepared for a little anger from Alice until she gets blood gonk . And i'll have shadow Alice come here in about two posts. ]]
[[ omg if Alice drank Katrina's blood would that make her a cannibal? ]]
[[ Lol, i don't want anything! I'm already questing for what i want and i think i'm really close to getting it anyway. ]]
[[ It might be a few days until shadow gets on. Orleander is an NPC, you could use her to get caught. ]]
[[ Happy Birthday Krystyn's dad? o3o ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:14 pm
Katrina clutched her side, wincing in pain, but she raised her foot, and gave Alice a stif kick in the gut.

"It is nice to get what I want, and I wan't the slayer." Katrina said, with a pained face.

She walked over to Lena, givving her a stern kick in the side, then turning her attention back to Alice.

The blow nocked the wind out of Lena, and she cluthced her side, but other than that, she was fine, seeing Katrina standing infront of her, gave her an idea, she flicked both of her legs at Katrina's, nocking her done to the ground, Lena stood up, walking infront of Katrina, and planning her next move.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:24 pm
In her numbing hunger, Alice barely felt a thing, but she'll be sure to feel the pain when she gets fed. She took a moment to feel her stomach with her free hand, watching Lena and Katrina, she didn't mind if they fought eachother, they were both dying by the end of the night to her anyhow.

~*~

Unlike Alice, shadow Alice felt the kick practically ring through her body with unforgiving pain, making her nearly trip from the surprise. She stumbled to a nearby tree and set her hand against it, leaning on it for support until the pain faded, if only a bit. She considered calling a few other shadow demons to help in finding Alice and Lena, but she didn't know who was still alligned with Cecelia and who chose to do their own thing with their newfound 'freedom'. She walked through the forest, looking around for any sign of Alice and Lena.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:33 pm
Katrina's cut was bleeding rapidly, thats when she saw one of the pistols next to Lena, she let out a laugh, Katrina could get shot alot, but only if the bullet hit her heart would she die.

She laughed hard again, her laugh echoed across the forest once again. Katrina stood to her feet, walking back over to Alice, and picking her up by her throat. She held her against tree.

Lena stood to her feet, picking up the gone, and firing off a bullet, watching it zoom, and strike Katrina in the leg. Lena stood to her feet, walking over to Alice, and outstreching her hand.

Katrina screamed in pain, trying to stand up, which she did, with pain, she lunged at Lena, nocking her to the ground, and she viciously began to scratch at her torso, but only one cut went into her clothing, and no scratches where on Lena.

Lena was nocked to the ground, she picked up her foot, and kicked Katrina, watching Katrina fly threw the air, and hit the tree a few feet away, Lena stood to her feet, once again, outstreching her hand to Alice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:48 pm
[[ GAH fine >n< there is one thing that i've always wanted, but i've never gotten around to buying it. Idk how to spell the name but it's something like Picilotro's Urn ( fail guess. ), or winter bride. Buy one or the other, the Urn is like 700k so i suppose you could buy that and still have cash left over to spend on yourself, and the winter bride is 500k the last time i checked c: ]]

Alice stood up on her own, fearing she might do something she'd only planned to do later if she took Lena's hand. Alice placed serpant's tongue in Lena's open palm, "You can have that, i won't need it to kill you." she said, narrowing her eyes at Lena.

Shadow Alice heard laughter, then screaming nearby as she walked through the woods, she briefly stopped to listen before sinking into the shadowy ground and darting off towards the noise, entering a clearing in which she could see Alice, Lena, and another woman from afar.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:48 pm
[[ Btw Sky did you like your present? It was either that or toxic kitty, or seracila compass, but i didn't know if Lena would wear toxic kitty ( the toxic kitty dress kicks a** imo ) or the compass because she seems like she wears street clothes and stuff like that. I won't mind if you say you weren't too crazy about it, i'll get you another present if it didn't really wow you. ]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:51 pm
{Katrina is getting pretty bruised up from Alice and from Lena, so I am killing her earlier then planned, you wont see Drew again for a couple days.}

"Alice I'm not here to ******** hurt you." Lena hissed, taking serpents tounge.

Lena didn't have to save Alice's a**, if it wasn't for Lena, Alice would still be tied up, or worse, she could have been dead by now.

Lena tried to remeber where Katrina was, looking over at the tree, where Katrina was orginally, she saw no traces of her whats so ever.

Katrina lunged from the tree, at Lena, falling ontop of her, as she began to laugh heroically, intill pain? She fell off of Lena, gripping up serpents tounge that was implanted in her heart.

"Oh ********." Katrina murmered, seconds later, she burst into ash.

Lena stood to her feet, walking over to serpents tounge, and picking it up from the ground, she walked back over to Alice, and handed it to her. She looked around remembering she saw another girl, but remembering she died from the fire.

"That was easier then expected." Lena murmered to herself.

{Actually I sold it, I was going to send you the money that I got from it, besides I got my present, you told me who was dying and who wasn't, me shall send trade, or are you on the wii?}
{To be honest, it didn't give me the wow factor, but I told you I didn't want anything to begin with, so I know you wont listen lol,Tina what did you get for Xmas?}
{I got a collecters editon of all seven seaons of Buffy, I got a stuffed turtle that makes stars in my room, I got all the shrek movies, I got Epic Mickey, and I got the Udraw for the wii, and I got the new harry potter game lol }  

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces