18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Crystal; Suicune &gt; you.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Ruby / Sapphire; Jewels rule ALL.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
FireRed / LeafGreen; Hey, I can be old schooling, too!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Diamond / Pearl; So what if they haven't even BEGUN planning them?
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Pssht. I bet Emerald will beat out ALL these pansy-a** games.
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
I... dunno... I (love them all/never played 'em/like something else).
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 49

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:52 pm
Silly Lex, Emeralds are for Game Boy Advances! The DS gets Dash, Diamond, and Pearl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:03 am
Load Chaud
Silly Lex, Emeralds are for Game Boy Advances! The DS gets Dash, Diamond, and Pearl.

gonk stressed

*Runs off to kill her sources*  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:51 pm
in ff and lg they have deoxy im gunna catch it when i get that tickit i have a master ball waiting too!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:11 pm
i have a shiny bagon i hatched on my ruby version im real proud of that because i actually breeded the egg then hatched it and i've raised it too but i dont know if i want to evolve it or not becuase i kinda like it as a bagon  

Edward E!ric

Tactical Tamer

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:31 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:11 am
Hokay. My turn.

My big fat pride and joy pokemon wise would have to be my gold version. Full pokedex, (I traded wink ) and several pokemon at level 100. Im feeling rather lazy, so I'm not pulling out any names, but I've got at least 20 of them. :3 I also have a shiney Raticate. Not the best, but I'm happy. ^.^ I've also beaten the elite four 144 times, last I checked, and have 375 ish hours on it.

Although I finally stuped to cheating and have almost completly fufilled my R/S pokedex. I only need a Charmander and a Suicune. Stupid NoA and their lousy events... stressed  

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:59 am
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:24 pm

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ulfheonar Shapechanger

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:00 pm
I know. I have FR, so thats how I got Bulbasaur/Entei, and Squirtle/Raikou.

I'm currently going throught my Charmander game. I also dont have Colosseum, nor a gamecube. o.o;;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:05 am
Heh. My favourite version was gold and guess what? My usual team is all up to lvl 100 on there. And the Mew is official razz HAH!

I don't really like all the new versions. I mean Gold/Silver/Crystal was the peak of it. Enough to make it new, but enough the same to keep it there for the oldbies who happen to have a copy of Aoi on their computer ( 3nodding me). But now all these new games just seem to add a little thing to it and they expect people to buy it in their millions... That is why I try and get them on legal emulator now. It's a lot more time consuming, but it saves me money.

Seminal Contamination

piinkerton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:19 pm
My favorite version is Sapphire/Ruby, because of the whole secret-base thing. The weather changing was pretty neat, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:05 am
The best game I ever played was Blue. I caught every single and traded every single Pokemon. And hand-trained all of them to level 99 (I didn't know the rare candy code then). I all 150 pokemon! All level 99! (Which mean lv. 99 catepie, lv.99 metapod, lv.99 butterfree and so for. Really each and every one of those pokemon!.) I defeated elite four with my solo lv. 99 metapod and kakuna. I caught mew and raise it to level 99 too ( the S.S anne cheat if I didn't remember wrongly.) And I captured missingno. level 500++ . My game got corrupted. And lost. whee  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

piinkerton

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:21 am
J@sonWind
The best game I ever played was Blue. I caught every single and traded every single Pokemon. And hand-trained all of them to level 99 (I didn't know the rare candy code then). I all 150 pokemon! All level 99! (Which mean lv. 99 catepie, lv.99 metapod, lv.99 butterfree and so for. Really each and every one of those pokemon!.) I defeated elite four with my solo lv. 99 metapod and kakuna. I caught mew and raise it to level 99 too ( the S.S anne cheat if I didn't remember wrongly.) And I captured missingno. level 500++ . My game got corrupted. And lost. whee
eek Oh....oh my. I think I would have to seek professional help after having a game like THAT corrupted.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:38 am
hello umm uhh  

Ryokku

Namagoroshi_Okibi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:33 am
I got a celibi and mew on one of my games....I just need to find it...
*7 mins later*
found my games....now I need to find which game @_@
....of the attack of the early games with the bad graphics XD
Crystal has a Mew and a Celibi...both level 100...
I used to have a colored Mew and Celibi but I cant find them @_@
Mew was blue and Celibi was red...If I remember correctly...
*sigh*
Does anyone else have an Eon Ticket?
I forgot where I got it but scan it into an E-Reader and it lets you in Ruby/Sapphire go to Eon Island by ship and encounter the legendary bird you normally cant get in the version you're playing...  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff