Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:54 am
Robin nearly forgot about Adam as he saw Gemini apporach he rushed other to her as she fell 'You Ok ?' he said though still worried about Adam.

Adam looked it looked like a wicth in front of was wicth , his rage burst as she called him 'titan boy' he didn't want anything to do with them. He pulled out his axe turning it around so the sharp bit didn't hit her , swung it at her head with all the rage inside him. He didn't want anything to do with them and that baby.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:36 am
-Helps Gemini up.- Are you okay?  

IIRavenII

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:21 pm
As Starfire and Terra looks at the unconiouse fox girl. She woke up and saw Terra and Starfire. She thought to herself, 'Wow. Ok I knocked out and I wake up here. Freaky, cool, and whoa.'

"I'm glad to see your ok and awake", said Starfire as she smiled but was also worried about Adam.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:18 pm
"Yeah I'm ok you guys but Starfire is told me to get you two. Come on", said Gemini as she grabbed both of their hands, as her angel wings popped out, and flew them to the main room where Starfire, Terra, and the new strange gril was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But Black Feather doged his move and said, "Whoa settle down there and I see you ran away." She than got off of her broom, smiled, and said, "Name's Black Feather and I was wondering if you can help me with something."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:26 pm
Terra looked at fox than at star "Is raven coming quickly?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:35 pm
"I hope so", said Starfire than they both saw Gemini flying in with Robin and Raven and put them both down gently.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:51 pm
As Gemini put Robin and Raven down gently she said, "Here they are." She then landed on the ground gently as her wings disappeared and fell on her but as she felt very tired since she just use her powers and considering she still young too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:48 am
Robin looked at the situation , he adressed the Star ' Stars whats happened' he asked still preoccupied with Adams myserious disapereacne.

Adam moved back 'No ,so get lost !' he yelled taking of into the sky as high as he could go, the newcomer deffinately didn't look friendly, bes to avoid her. He put his axe on his back of course he wouldn't cut anyone he would only use th blunt side in combat. As he reached his sky limits he spun round ,she was a flyer and no doubt she would follow. He summoned a fist sized square plate of matt metal infront of his fist ready.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:45 pm
"Huh, Terra has found a fox girl outside of our tower unconiose but now she is awake. And now Adam disappeared", explained a worried Starfire.

Then Fox sat up and put her hand at her head. For her head felt like it was spinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:05 pm
"Thats right and he probaly left because he doesn't want to fight with a young girl like me. A baby. So I'm guessing Adam hates me", said Gemini. "Don't worry guys I'm use to people when they hate me", she said as she put her head down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Feather looked up at Adam as he flew up, "Suit yourelf." She than hopped on her broom and said to herself, "Well, if he doesn't want to help me to take Gemini away from the Titans for good so I may take her powers away and kill her. He can be my guess." She than than flew staright to Titans Tower.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:30 pm
Terra was worried for her friend gemini. She looked back at fox "Are u ok...What happend?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:00 pm
-Stands there, listening to everyone.- Thats exactly the reason Adam left, Gemini. He thinks you are a baby, but I don't. He got mad at me because I told him that you weren't a baby.  

IIRavenII

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:22 pm
"I'm fine", said Fox as she looked shocked to see the Titans.

"Thats right Gemini you may be little but your not a baby", said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:36 am
Robin was shocked by what he heard 'That's right Gemini your not, though Adams still my apprentice we must talk to him' he conluded his though he may not be for much longer.

Adam saw the girl fly away heading for titans tower ,he had a feeling she wasn't going for a social visit. He increased the size of plate so it became the size cyborg and dashed down into the sea flying under the girl ready. He counted to ten ready. He boosted his speed blasting out the water as full speed under the girl collding with her knocking her off her broom. But instead of slowing he speed up increasing his height above T tower his sheild infront of him as he stopped he realised the plate for his grip launhing it at the girl.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:22 pm
Then Fox's fox ears went up as she heard something outside of Titans Tower. "Um, I'm sorry to interupt but there's something outside thats offaly making alot of noise", she said as she stood up quikly and went to their big window to see whats making that racket.

Then Starfire looks at the others and fly's to the window and see's Adam fighting a girl. She saids, "Look its Adam and he's fighting someone. He's fighting a girl."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff