Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey of the Crane *Squad 2: first mission* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Check In
  Kyuki
  Mizu
  Raijin
View Results

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:51 pm
no  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:39 pm
Mizu flew over Raijin, landing on a tree trunk. "There are others behind us; we have to hurry." She pointed to a light scar on her face. "And they're not coming to play around."  

krimmson

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm
Ten did some handsigns. "Explosive earth clone jutsu." A clone of Ten and Kaz appeared. They had a red tint to their skin and they were fizzing. "We have to get inside. If they try to attack these clones they'll blow up. Come on." Ten stood close to the wall and felt the stone. "Hm...Tsuga!" He spun in a tornado and made a hole through the stone. He stopped on the other side. "Come on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:46 pm
"Hai!" Mizu replied as she followed after Ten-Sensei. She looked around to find a group of surprised survivors, who were trembling. "Not too many...but they'll die if we help them evacuate with those injuries."  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:15 pm
raijin darted in past mizu on the other side of the hostages looking at the guards " this will be fun since we have company" he said with a smile " ten sensei with your permission I will handle these guards you heal the wounded"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:32 pm
"I'd like to do things one at a time. They'll be okay, but those guards need to be taken out." Ten nodded to Raijin, giving him the okay to attack. "Earth Style: Mud River Jutsu!" A sea of mud crashed down on a few of the enemies and carried them away into the forest. He ran to the hostages.
"Are you alright?"
"Most of us are fine, but Grandmother is hurt. She says it's her heart." the frail man pointed to an old woman hunched in a ball, trembling.

"Miss...ma'am, excuse me, but can I take a look at your chest?" The woman slouched over and the skin where her heart was was black and rotting. "My god..." Ten called to his students. "Take care of the other guards. This woman need immediate care." Ten picked the old woman up and cradled her. He ran into an empty hut and sat her on the floor.  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:04 pm
Raijin bean forming hand signs " Fire style fire dragon jutsu" he said taking out about three..... he then ran forward and formed a position he learned from kyuki " 8 triagrams 64 palms" he said he began striking the guards... he had taken out a total of 11

( want me to continue or save the rest for the others???)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:19 pm
"All right! We can get a little loud now." After a quick string of handsigns, Mizu blew a cloud of ash at a group of guards, then clicked her teeth. The cloud exploded, leaving behind only smoke and dead bodies. "Fire style: Burning Ash Accumulation," she said, smirking.  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Raijin then ran to ten-sensei seeing as how all the guards were dispatched of and went into the tent " how is she" he asked hoping he hadn't missed the jutu  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:51 pm
Inside the hut, Ten's hands were glowing. "Come on." He had used a healing chakra on the woman's heart to cure whatever ailed her. "Nemuri" The woman's breathing slowed and a white mist came from her nose, like it was cold outside. "Chakra Enjintou." A ball of chakra formed around Ten's hand. It concentrated to his fingertips and formed a scalpel. He cut into the woman's skin, where the black splotch was. He hit a lump. Not a normal lump, this was a foreign object. He sterilized his hand and carefully picked out the object. It was dripping black goo. He put it up to his nose. Poison. It was an idol of the Japanese god of death. "Strange..."  

grassleaves

krimmson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:26 pm
"Poison..?" Mizu winced at the sight. "They know how to handle poison?" She blasted a fireball with kunai at another guard. "Is she curable?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:55 pm
" that is not looking good" he said looking at the idol " it is most definately not looking good" he said as the poison continued to drip poison  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:44 am
i know can u save her.he hit two guards with gentle fist and activated byagukan  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:50 pm
" I am done" he said as he walked out and pressed his hands to the ground " earth style earth spike jutsu" he said as tons of spikes began to rupture from the ground in the direction of the guards  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:07 pm
"I can't heal her here. Get out of the way." Ten walked out of the hut and left the woman inside. He pushed his students behind him and did a series of complex handsigns. "Earth Style: Earth Volcano Jutsu!" His eyes glowed red and Kaz was getting restless. The ground ruptured and a rift broke . It bubbled red and a chasm of lava filled the hole. It shot out fumes of lava and burned the enemies. Most fell in, the others were burned to death. Once it's job was done the lava dissipated, but the hole was still there. He picked up the woman from the hut. "Get the rest of them and follow me. Someone get Jiro too, we'll need him for further questioning. We'll come back to find their leader. But right now, this woman needs help." Black liquid started to seep out of her mouth, she was dying fast.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff