Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:10 pm
~~~~~Past Preasent~~~~~
"Well why don't you put it down and play cyberroboninja 27?"Beastboy asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:55 pm
~~Future Present~~

Starfire looked at Nightstar and Nightfire and told them, "Nightstar protect your brother and keep him safe and you too Nightfire, keep your sister safe." She than followed Robin and Raven out of the door.

"Vince, I mean Cyber Spyder keep an eye out and don't let anyone get to you," said Cyborg. He than left the room following the others.

~~Past Present~~

"Very well," said Cyborg as he grabbed a controller too.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:36 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven rolled her eyes. "I don't want to play. It's that simple." Her eyes went back down to her book and she resumed her reading.

~~Future Present~~

"Where to, love? I believe we should seek out the little ones." White Fang asked quietly.

"Should we search in pairs?" Raven asked Robin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:48 pm
~~~~~Past present~~~~~
"Ok...If your sure,"Beastboy said somewhat saddend by Raven's decission.
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Beastboy walked into the room and said,"Hey guys what did I miss."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:42 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Hm, I think we should," said Arista as she went on ahead in the tower.

Then Nightstar saw Beast Boy come in the room and said, "Beast Boy. Our parent and your wife told us to stay here cause somebodies in the tower but we don't know who."

"Yeah, what she said," said Nightfire.

As Arista walked around in the tower she heard voices and it was the titans kids and Beast Boy's. "She than walked in teh room and said, "Well well hello there Titans. "

"Arista," said Nightstar as her eyes glowed even more blue.

"You now her sis?" asked Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:08 pm
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Beastboy looked at Arista and said,"Do I know you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:18 pm
~~~future present~~~

Emerald looked and wispered. "Ok..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:32 am
Future present
'Yeah me and Star Raven and Cy we'll search the west your serach the east Ok ?'.

Cyber spyder looked up. He anger suddenly welling up. 'What your meaning of being in our home ?' he hissed he knew something else was going on it could endanger his dad.

Past Present
'Bring it !' Robin bravado vrewed a the surface as the game went into two player mode.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven was a bit surprised that Beast Boy had stopped bugging her so easily. She looked over the corner of her book at him, trying to see if something was wrong with him. Usually he would've kept up on bugging her until she left the room or threathened to kill him. "are you alright?"

~~Future Present~~

White Fang followed Arista in. He smiled, revealing razor-sharp fangs. "Hello kids. Ready to die?" He glanced at Beast Boy. "You too, green dude."

Azar growled. "You're not going to kill us." He glanced at his sister. "Run now." His gaze went back to Arista and White Fang.

"Ok." Raven began flying towards the eastern section of the Tower. They were completely unaware of the chaos that would soon start in the room with their kids.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:37 pm
~~Past Present~~

Then Cybrog and Robin began to play the video game.

"You can beat him," said Starfire who was couraging Robin.

~~Future Present~~

As Starfire and Robin flew to the west of the tower. She looked around and said, "I don't see anything."

Cyborg followed Raven to the east of the tower and than stop. "Raven wait," he said as he checked the scanner on his arm. "Oh, no someones in the room with the kids. Raven lets head back to the lab the kids are in danger," said Cyborg. He than called Robin and Starfire on his communicator, "Robin, Starfire the intruders are in the lab with our kids."

Starfire picked up her communicator and heard what cyborg said. "Huh, oh no. Nightfire, Nightstar their in danger," said a worried Starfire as she head back to the tower.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:38 pm
~~~~~Past present~~~~~
"Yeah I'm fine,"Beastboy said with a fake smile.
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
"Leave the kids out of this,"Beastboy said as he stepped in between the kids and Arista and White Fang. Beastboy then looked at Azar and said,
"Azar, take the others and get out. I'll buy you as much time as I can."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:17 pm
~~Fututre Present~~

"I don't think so," said Arista as she put her hands up and wind swirled around her and blew Beast Boy to the wall. She than ran towards Nighstar and punched her.

But than Nightstar grabbed Arista's arm before she can get punched and threw Arista to the wall. She than said, "Change of plans. Teen Titans Go!"

"You got it sis," said Nightfire as he threw disks at Arista and they blew up and froze her legs.

But than Arista asia," You'll have t do better than that kid." She than broke free and was about to attack Nightfire when Nightstar tackled her to the wall.

Then Nightstar's flew up in the air and threw blue starbolts at Arista. "You back away from my brother you hag!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:39 pm
Emerald moved shards of glass at Arista into her back. and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:51 am
Past present
Robin fingers became a whirl of quick movements as he desperatly tired to beat Cy his screwed with the conncentration.

Future present
Robin folowed Starfire as they charged back to the room fearing the fate of their children

Vince let out a roar activating the blasters on spyder arms assiting Nightstar in blasting Astria letting out four electrice blue energy beams at her.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:36 pm
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Beastboy tuned into a gorilla and yelled,"bring it."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers