Reply Role Plays
In Search of a Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm
As he played, Zatinku watched Julina help the wounded girl. "Perhaps she does have a heart." he said to himself. He finished the piece, took a bow and then sat on the ledge above all of the people and watched.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:32 pm
"That's very good," she mumbled to the girl as another attempt to sooth her. She stared at the wound, her forehead creasing as her finger tips penetrated the already open wound. Her teeth clenched involuntarily as she squeezed the bullet and gave a fierce tug. The bullet slid out somewhat easily though Julian had no doubt that there was a great deal of suffering being done on the girls part. "There" the word sounded strange sliding out from between her clentched teeth. Once she realized how utterly ridiculous she probably looked, she relaxed her facial muscles and looked at the girl expressionlessly.  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Xiao Qiao had her eyes closed still and her poor little leg was hurting greatly now. She was breathing slowly to try and calm down but she wouldnt open her eyes due to she didnt want to see what her leg looks like and how much blood there is.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:14 pm
"You seem to be very good at tending wounds" Zatinku said to Julina. He dusted off his violin and put it back in it's case. "So what brought so many people to gather around the clock tower?" he said curiously. "All I was doing was playing my violin and all of you suddenly appeared."  

Cyanide Thrusts

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:08 am
Ryed kept observing the group. It seemed that only the woman that caressed the wound, and the wounded woman noticed him. He completely disappeared behind the tower, out of view from the group. He took a few steps back and then dashed at the tower! Instead of crashing into the tower, he ran up the wall towards the top. Only barely arriving there, he sat down for a few minutes to regain lost energy. Whe he got up, he dashed a few times around the tower to speed up. He jumped off and he started to spin in the air! The moonlight was reflected by the many needles hidden in his spikey fur, making him seem to sparkle.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:32 pm
"i was just trying to get by is all...then when i got here that man was shooting at people and i tried to stop the fighting or something and yeah." She said calmly and a bit more relaxed than before. "Thank you for helping me out..."She said to Julina.

After Xiao Qiao looked up at Ryed. She was just focused on what he looked like with all the sparkles and was simple happy and amazed. She had never seen anything like that before. "that so pretty....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:05 pm
Ryed stopped spinning and flinged several needles at the wall before him. He landed perfectly on them and then performed a backflip back at the tower. In his flight he had thrown needles at the tower to land on and jump off again. He started to spin again and now headed diagonally - almost horizontally - for the ground. When he hit the cold pavement of the road he rolled over it, making a faint tickling sound with the hidden needles.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:16 pm
After watching the performance Ryed had displayed Zatinku stood up and started to clap. "Bravo, that was spectacular." he shouted laughing and still clapping. He then sat back down and redirected his attention to Xiao. "Sorry for the injury, it was my fault that guy appeared."  

Cyanide Thrusts

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 am
Ryed stopped and looked back with a surprised expression. He didn't try to attract so much attention. In fact, he tried to catch no attention whatsoever. Right now his 'prey' would've probably escaped. He dashed away, and when at full speed he started to roll again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:29 am
Xiao Qiao watched Ryed run around and roll again. She looked at Zatinku" I was just in the wrong place and that wrong time." she after went back to looking at Ryed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:05 pm
LaRaine stood in a dark corner, a shadow covering his face. Yet, you could still see the gleam off of his sunglasses as he watched Ryed. "What a moron. What does he think he's doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:16 pm
Julian watched the man jumping off of things and tumbling about the street. "Well, that was just a tad bit unnecessary." She turned and took a few step in the direction he had rolled away, "What in god's name was all that about....excuse the expression." Her voice was just slightly softer than what was considered an 'inside voice'.

She abruptly turned and strode off to the other side of the group before turning her head to look over her shoulder to speak to the small group, "If you need me for anything, just open this." she threw a small silver and black ball over her shoulder for one of them to catch, "I'm off to look for a more...eventful place." She turned her head forward and continued walking down the vacant street.

((sorry, I'm trying to make so ACTION! *echoes* hmm, nice effect.
Sorry, random.
Julian's gonna go get herself into some trouble now...hopefully))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Kino the 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Name: Sako
Alias: Myself
Apperence: cool anime guy
Personality: Randome and funny but dangerouse at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:10 pm
Wakes up from a nap gets up and walk around randomly "boy...im bored.hmm i wonder if theres anyone here?"  

Kino the 3rd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Julian watched the man jumping off of things and tumbling about the street. "Well, that was just a tad bit unnecessary." She turned and took a few step in the direction he had rolled away, "What in god's name was all that about....excuse the expression." Her voice was just slightly softer than what was considered an 'inside voice'.

She abruptly turned and strode off to the other side of the group before turning her head to look over her shoulder to speak to the small group, "If you need me for anything, just open this." she threw a small silver and black ball over her shoulder for one of them to catch, "I'm off to look for a more...eventful place." She turned her head forward and continued walking down the vacant street.

((sorry, I'm trying to make so ACTION! *echoes* hmm, nice effect.
Sorry, random.
Julian's gonna go get herself into some trouble now...hopefully))
((Great XD Now i get to save you right XD ?))
Xiao Qiao caught the ball in her hands and looked at her" Don't get into trouble now." She yelled as Julian was walking away, then her focus came back to Ryed.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff