Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:15 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

^ I only cook 4 dishes; adobo, pansit, chicken soup and spaghetti.

And rice, but that goes without saying.

> Rather bored right now. Tired too. 10:38 pm though and I've been up since 5:30.

V Last thing you ate?

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:47 pm
^ Some kind of seasoned crock pot stuff with potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, and beef. 'Twas good.

>The only thing in my head right now is Caramelldansen... I bought a new keyboard, yesterday. Now my mouse, keyboard, and computer all glow blue. I really should take a picture, someday... After I clear out the mess on my desk... Probably the only reason I haven't yet is because I have no idea where our freaking digital cameras went...

v Can you dance? I can't...
If yes, what kind of dances can you do?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:50 pm

^ Apparently I can but I feel awkward when I do; club stuff is beyond me ((not that I want to be a part of it)). I've gotten 2nd place trophies for both the years' I was in dance school and we covered jazz ((which I hate but I'm good at)) tap ((which I love but I suck at)) and jazz ballet.

Still yearning to learn ballroom dancing.

> I've never had this much fun making a PowerPoint presentation. XD

V Last CD you bought?

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:17 am
^Musical CD: Uhhh... Myndflame's Learn 2 Play 2 disc special... thing. You will have never heard of it, so don't spend too much time looking it up. It's nerd music, stuff. ... There's probably a 5 year gap between that and the last CD I ever bought, and that wasn't even for myself, 'twas a gift. ... I don't buy a lot of music (This thought shall remain unfinished).
Game CD: Either Super Smash Bros Brawl, or Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Not sure which.

> What's the presentation about?

v What was the last song you got stuck in your head.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:23 am

^ Sonata quasi una fantasia.

> About the petition; in PP we have to do a presentation on something that interests us. The ladies at TAFE will never know what hit 'em.

V Last movie you watched? ((running out of questions, can you tell?))

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:04 pm
^... I think it was either Conan the Destroyer or The Last Mimsy... Yeah, I think it was Conan the Destroyer...

> Heh... Won't they be surprised. Although... I have no idea what TAFE is... I suppose I could look it up, but I'm too lazy today...

v Know any other languages other than English?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:43 pm
^ Yes. I know E'vreet. E'vreet means Hebrew. En'gleet means English. Basically, I know Hebrew.
> I saw IRON MAN!! Woot Woot....I'd love to have a suit like his. Kewl beans!
V Today I'm feeling groovilicious baby. How about you?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:39 am

^ In a calm sense of euphoria. Tonight marks the 4th anniversary ...

*sigh*

> I'm also sleepy, though; again, it's past 10, and I've been teaching guitar all day. And attempted to teach one of the boys how to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep in tune ((it's quite unnerving; he's pitch-deprived and yet he's in the school musical.))

V Tea or coffee?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:02 pm
^ Neither. Energy drinks for me (although, I can drink either... But some coffees and some teas I really don't like).

>... I found out I'm really good at playing Pit in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Like, seriously good at playing him. Apparently, I'm a natural Pit player, 'cause I just picked him one day, after only half-assedly playing him only 3 times before (compared to my Ike's over a hundred games...), and was able to beat my friend's three different characters that he plays without a problem. It was flippin' awesome. I guess he's going to have to be my new main, and Ike's going to have to be my second...

Although... I hate Pit as a character. Freaking hate him. HATE! ... "OOH! I'm so pretty! Look at me! I'm a good boy! I'm an angel! Lookit my pretty wings! I've got a high, annoying voice that makes people want to kill eachother!" ... f***ing Pit... I can't freaking believe that. Ironic... no?

v What was the last really strange thing you saw?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:42 am

^ Well ... that would have to be the lyrics to the so-called "Italian" version of a song from Anastasia ((I haven't seen the film in years', but I'm told it's the one in the opening?)). Those lyrics were seriously effed up; it looks like part Italian, part Spanish, and then there were words that look like they had been written down because that was what the SOUND was like ((eg. "Ken Lee")).

> I know the last strange thing I heard; that was The Jonas Brothers.

No, I DO NOT like the Jonas Brothers! >)_<

I called up my vocal teacher at 20 past 3 asking when my vocal lesson would be tonight and she called me over immediately as she was free and so was I. She started teaching me piano ((Sonata quasi una fantasia? I can play that with my eyes closed. Version of Volga Boatman in the "Teaching Little Fingers to Play" piano book? Slays me.)) and half an hour' later one of her other students turns up ((who she had forgotten was coming)) and decided to combine the lesson ((she's meant to only be teaching the kid piano, as per the mother's wishes, but there's a voice in that girl and damned if Alexa will let her slip away)) with the two of us. Such a hyper thing, flitting here and there, playing the CD player more than she played the piano ((the "Italian" lyrics were brought in by this girl, BTW, that's why I saw it)), and some of the tracks she wanted to sing to were by the Jonas Brothers.

But the the strangest part of it all was their rendition of Poor Unfortunate Soul ...

My ears, they bleed.

V Ever heard a song or performance that made you want to go Van Gogh?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:24 am
^ Every time someone tunes the TV to American Idol. At that point, I want to commit a murder-suicide.

> I have a very stupid song stuck in my head. ... Damned eurobeat...

v Are you a good swimmer?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:54 am

^ Not really; I tend to sink, and I stink at Spalsh Carnival ((and all sports in general ... except archery)), yet STILL they made me particiate in high school.

> Stupid MySpace capcha ... I hate that I have to go through that just because I changed one numeral on the page. Honestly!

V Have you ever been to another country?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:33 pm
^ I don't think so... sweatdrop

> I don't go to myspace often, but I'm sorry that you're having some difficulty.

v Do you think I'm being a stranger? confused  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:50 am

^ What do you mean?

> Damme, didn't get the job at Mitre 10. I'm so sick of trying to look for work in a town where there's no work available just because Centerlink doesn't like the fact that I'm a part time student as well as a private tutor but also unemployed at the same time!

"Not happy, Jan."

V Last thing that ticked you off?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:17 pm
^ When someone doubts about my friends.

> That is bother-some...but don't worry and don't give up.

V Are you enjoying your Memorial Day?  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games