Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:59 pm
"Ok. Well yeah i suppose you don't." Rosalie sighed. "Takeru.. is there some reason to you being so attracted to me.. or just.. I don't know. Er... well you see, the last boyfriend I had was just using me. I don't really want to feel like that again. Being used wasn't fun. I'm not accusing you of anything, it just seems... fast." What am I saying?

------

Ben smiled. He brushed his the backside of his fingers against her cheek. "Oiya," Ben said. "I don't know how to say this... but you feel very.. tense if you were to ask me. Is something wrong? It bothers me.. how tense the feeling of your persona portrays." Ben smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:04 pm
"No!" Takeru said, shocked. "I would never ever do that to anyone." Takeru laughed. "I guess it's something like...Love at first sight? You are so gorgeous Rose." He said brushing his fingers along her coller bone.
((DAYYYUUUMMMMNNNNN!!!!))

---

"Tense? I've just...Never been this close to anyone. I was once, when I was youger, but...something happened." Now Oiya was tensed up.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:36 pm
[*puts both arms to one side* DAAAAYYUUUMMM! lmao that movie was funny. Remember that thing where all they were saying was 'damn' I was like 'LOLLERCAUST!' xD]

Rosalie blushed, her cheeks glowing pink for a moment, then faded white again. "Er.. thanks Takeru." She smiled. "I'm glad to know that." She craned her neck just so she could reach to kiss his jaw. She laid her head on his chest. "I'm sorry I was all WOAH." she laughed.

-------

"Yes, even more now. You sure you're alright? I mean I know that you've never been this close with someone, but usually people are never like this..." Ben was speaking so softly it was almost a whisper. He leaned toward her and brushed his lips from her chin to ear. "Mmm.. your skin is so.. sweet. Like Jasmine. It's... delicious." Ben licked his lips. He pulled away. Ben slid off the bed and stood up. He spun around and stepped back toward the bed. His lips were pulled back over his teeth, his eyes fierce. He sprang forward onto the bed and grabbed Oiya, knocking her onto the floor. He held her tightly, his arms like bars, confining her. He brushed his fangs against her neck. "Got'cha." He laughed. He let go. He stood up swiftly and held out his hand. "Just playing around." Ben grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:41 pm
((LMAO! yeah I know.))

Oiya giggled. "Play around some more. Please?" She asked, trying to sound cute.

---

Takeru leaned in and brushed his fangs along her neck, then down to her colller bone, then back to her neck. He rotated several times.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:47 pm
[Hey don't call me anymore.. my mom go treally pissed off at me. Please, I don't want to get in anymore trouble. I'll just figure out you posted on my own..]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:38 pm
(Sorry I didn't realize you'd posted before I wrote that one thing! ILU! heart )

"Why?" Ben laughed. "Maybe.. I'm bored. Is there something you'd like to do?" He asked ruffling her hair.

---

Rosalie's eyes were closed while Takeru repeated his cycle. She inhaled deeply. "Mmmm... Takeru, that feels so.. good." She smiled, opening her eyes. She sat up. She leaned forward, as if to kiss him, but tackled him to the bed. A growl rumbling in her chest. She inclined her head toward him, and kissed his forehead. Rosalie giggled, in her melodic voice.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Takeru counter attacked and flipped her over. He emmited growl from his chest and lunged for her neck.

---

"Well, I don;t know." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:01 am
Rosalie snapped her teeth playfully at him. She grinned, her lips pulled back over her shimmering white teeth. She giggled.

------

"Me either... let's go for a walk or something. I'm dying in here.. it's hot." Ben laughed, standing up. He pulled her up as well, and walked over to the window. "Coming?" He asked.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:32 am
Takeru nipped at Rosalie's neck, making little beads of blood. He sucked them up. He kissed her neck and then made his way to her lips.
---
Oiya ran and hopped onto Ben's back, knocking them onto the cold, wet forest floor. She leapt on all fours on top of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:31 pm
Rosalie felt strange. She hardly knew him. "Takeru.. I don't feel so.. right. I mean.. i've known you for like.."She looked at he clock. "10 hours. I feel rushed." she sighed. "It's not that I don't like you it's just too much.. for right now.." Rosalie stayed were she was. "I don't mind this.. but does it feel the same to you.. like too fast? Maybe I'm just tired.. i should shut up. forget what I said." Rosalie lifted her head, and kissed him back, her lips brushing against his ever so softly.

----

Ben laughed. He got up from under her and lifted her onto his back. Ben shifted her so she'd stay and then started walking. "there." Ben said and chuckled softly. "So what do want to talk about?" He asked.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 am
"Hmmmm.....I don't know. What is there to talk about?" Oiya said resting her head on his shoulder.

------

Takeru pulled away. "Are you uncomfortable with me? With this?" He said, serious.

------

Satsujin and Zankoku were walking in a clearing. They heard Ben and Oiya talking. "Hmmm......" Zankuko said, thinking. "It's two vampires, one younger. The other is a pureblood." Satsujin said. Zankuko nodded and they split up and hid in the bushes, waiting for Ben and Oiya to reach the perfect spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:38 pm
"Well I don't know. Hmm.. Whatever you feel like. I guess we could talk about..." Ben paused to think. He then chuckled. "Oh nevermind." ben alughed again. then suddenly stopped. What was that? He thought, looking around casually. He'd heard something from in the darkness.

-----

"No! I'm comfortable with you. With this. Rosalie said quickly. "I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry!" She said nervously, burrying her face in her hands.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:23 pm
"Hmm....Have you ever had human blood?" Oiya asked. But before Ben could answer, Satsujin and Zankuko silently creeped up behind them. Satsujin grabbed Oiya and Zankuko headed for Ben.

----

"Oh no it's okay!" Takeru said grabbing her hands. "I just want you to tell me how you feel and if we're going to fast."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:38 pm
"No-" ben started. But before he could finish the people he thought he'd heard emerged from the darkness. One grabbed Oiya, the other was headed right at him. Ben jumped out of the way, so quickly he was hardly seen. "OIYA!" Ben shouted. The man holding Oiya laughed. Ben started shaking in fury. He leapt at the man, he dodged Ben agiley. "Let her go." Ben growled fiercely.

-----

"Alright. I will if I really do feel that way." Rosalie said looking up, smiling. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead. She stood up and walked over to the desk. It was covered in an assorment of make up and jewelry. "I'm guessing that not many rooms are like this one." She said laughing to herself. "Wow!" She gasped, holding up a pearl necklace and earrings. "These are gorgeous, Takeru!" Rosalie held an earring to her ear and grinned. "Oh my goodness." She said her mouth agape.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Oiya smacked the male in the face, sending him a foot backwards. She hesded foe the female. She slowly put up her hands, Satsujin walking up behind her.
"We mean no harm, we thought you were rodents."

-----

Takeru grinned. "Only the best for my Rose." He got up and walked over to the mirror/drawer, he put his arms around her waist and set his head on her shoulder looking into the mirror.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games