Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:12 pm
((I'm going to be away for a week, enjoy your free time everyone. ^^))

Colin sat back after placing everything in order. He had the compression coil set and ready, the spindle was prepared, and the cables were in his hands. He ran the plan over and over again in his mind. It would work, it should work, but what if it didn't? What then? One mistake by him could doom them all. Again he flipped his plan around and around, looking for some way it may fail. He found nothing.
That didn't calm him one bit though, his mind still on the fact that his plan could kill everyone on board. Perhaps a test run would calm his nerves, he thought. If he connected the cables to the air vent power lines, just to see if it would work, he would know if his pulse idea could become reality. He thought it over one more time.
The back up orbital engine used little energy itself, used only to keep the natural orbit of a plant in check; the engine being weaker still after the explosion. If energy pumped into the back up orbital engine could over flow the weak power vanes already there, then the engine should give off a faint energy pulse, pushing the school through space. But there were so many ways it could go wrong.
Colin stood, cables in hand and jumped onto the chair below the vent lines. A test wouldn't effect the school too much, and he just had to know. He pulled the vent power lines free, cutting them to expose the copper insides. Eclectic sparks flew from the wires in his right hand. Slowly he brought the cables and wires closer, sweat beaded his brow. The copper ends touched, only for a second, but even that was to long. The shock through Colin from where he stood, flying across the room to hit the far wall, then slumping to the floor. All the lights in the school dimmed for a moment. Colin felt the warmth of blood running from the back of his head where it had hit the wall, and then, he felt nothing...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:31 pm
((Later man. Hope you have a good one!))

Rai heard a crash coming from the engine room and inspite his injuries rushes toward the sound. He stands in the doorway to find Colin on the floor unconscience. Rai tries to lift Colin with all his strength and carry him away from the live wires. "Colin, say something, please. Come on say something." But it was no use. Rai tried his best to get Colin to the school's infirmary as quickly as possible while at the same time telling students to go back to their duties.

Rai places Colin on top of one of the beds and does his best to bandage Colin's bleeding head. Rai stood silently for a while at Colin's bedside thinking about how the school would do without their "Ace Mechanic" to help turn this rustbucket of a school into a space vehicle. Rai then spoke in a low tone with tears in his eyes "Why, why didn't you tell anyone what you were going to do? Without you how are we going to get through this?"  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:36 am
"well, we have a good sized team Rai to reshape the ship. So now what."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:10 am
Rea in the tank room was checking the gages franticly. "DAMN!"she screamed. She ran out of the room as fast as she could trying to find a familiar face. She finally found Rai and Colin in the school's infirmary. Colin looked horrible. "Rai?" Rea gulped. "Is Colin gonna be ok?" she paused. It didn't look to promising. Rea suddenly felt a power sweling inside her. Rea wispered "We only have 24 hours until we run out of air..."
((HAVE A GOOD TIME!))  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Rai turned to Rea, "He had an accident down in the engine room and as for the air supply I know this is why we have to remodel the school into a space ship and find a planet to land that has oxygen so we can refuel our air supply." Rai walked out of the room and started pacing for a bit trying to think of a plan.

He knew what the school was supposed to look like when Colin envisioned it, but the school was large and it would take time especially with not to many students that are helping or that can't help.

Rai then stopped pacing, "Rea follow me back to the School Remodeling Committee, please."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:39 pm
Rea stood straight and then hung her head. "We're gonna die...arn't we." Rea knew there wasn't a planet within miles of the ship, plus it was going to take a good amount of time to remodel. If they were going to make it they would be cutting it damn close, but she agreed to follow Rai.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:49 pm
"I promise that we aren't going to die." Rai said to Rea while running to the committee. Within a good couple seconds Rea and he finally caught up with Kaski, Aimi, and Kokoro. "Listen everyone we are going to have to work as fast as we can if we are going to make it through this alive." Rai said frantically to the committee.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:20 pm
"There has to be a blueprint of this place some were. We could use it to find the places we can use to remodel. The problem is detaching the sections and not floting into space. Not to mention the other students and how they'll react to all this." Rea gazed upon the committee with wide eyes. These were the only friends she has had in her 12 years of living. Rea suddenly felt horribly sick.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:42 pm
suddenly,an emo type kid named Isura comes walking in not knowing she and the rest are not still connected to earth."What's going on?" she said in a confused tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:48 pm
Isura was the daughter of the man who killed thier family. She made Rea feel even more sick. "GET AWAY!!" she screamed over and over...she was having an episode.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Isura had a stunned look on her face."do I know you? How do you know me?" She was very scared of this person who was yelling at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:54 pm
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" she screamed. Now on the ground in a panic.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:57 pm
((Woot! I got a picture for Colin in the profile thread!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:59 pm
Isura started to laugh not knowing what was going on, but at the sight of this girl rolling on the ground."Are you paranoid or something? Just because I wear black and am emo doesn't mean I'm gonna hurt you." she said still laughing.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:07 pm
"Um, so, what are we going to do?"Kaski asked."Hey, why doesn't everyone just flucking relax."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff