Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Boarding School For Male Mystics -but there's 5 girls?!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 am
((Dang, I can't remember either --and I was debating between those two, too! Uhm, I'm almost certain he didn't have any glasses, so he was teaching History, I think --'s okay if he teaches History this time, though?))

Eyes narrowing, Phlegmatic attempted to send a glare in Ozumi's direction, but realized something. Unlike most, almost all, male relatives his age, he lacked height. He lacked weight. He lacked a boyish face that could be taken seriously. If he had gone through with glaring at her, he would have probably received some comment on him looking like a girl slightly miffed at her boyfriend.

But, unable to let it go that easily, he opened his mouth, about to speak, to say some comeback. He hadn't expected to be interrupted before even a word got out.

"Whoa... how do you have time to do that? Do you... get up super early or something??" Kiku questioned, too caught up in her curiosity to realize the statistics. It was rare to find a boy able to correctly open a barrette yet she expected Phlegmatic to be able to a straightening device on his own.

"No, as my hair's always like this!" he yelled while managing to keep his voice at an acceptable level. Probably the only evidence of his irritation was the light dusting of red across his cheeks.

"Anyway, I already picked mine up. I was just showing him to the office." Either oblivious to his words, or simply not caring, Kiku had gone over to kneel by Ozumi, poking her in the shoulder for seemingly no reason at all. "But, let's all together now! It'll be fun~"

((Sorry if I offended anyone with that barrette thing. I just needed something and remembered some of my guy classmates were so determined to open mine that they nearly broke it trying.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:02 pm
Raikage_ALex
"well, i have the normal classes a mage would have." alex started off slowly. "and basic core classes and such.." she said with hesitation. she didnt have a schedual yet and she was heading for the administration to go and make herself one. "and you?"

"Oh, I don't have my schedual yet, I'm just getting mine now from the office."He commented, the fact that he couldn't smell that scent on him again agrivated him.
He tried to ignore it though, and he continued to head to the office.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 pm
"w-well then. i guess i'll see you around" she just wanted to get away before he suspected something. he seemed intent on something. and she had a feeling that it had something to do with her. thankfully (or so she thought) he didnt seem to be able to find it. and with her magic she would most likely slip up with the spell. and she defanately didnt want him, or anyone for that matter, to be there when it happend. plus she had to MAKE a schedual for herself under a fake name or something. for she wasnt supposed to be there. or was she? she wasnt too sure at the moment. maybe she was ment to be there but didnt know and the whole spell was for nothing. and maybe it wasnt.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:45 pm
Raikage_ALex
"w-well then. i guess i'll see you around" she just wanted to get away before he suspected something. he seemed intent on something. and she had a feeling that it had something to do with her. thankfully (or so she thought) he didnt seem to be able to find it. and with her magic she would most likely slip up with the spell. and she defanately didnt want him, or anyone for that matter, to be there when it happend. plus she had to MAKE a schedual for herself under a fake name or something. for she wasnt supposed to be there. or was she? she wasnt too sure at the moment. maybe she was ment to be there but didnt know and the whole spell was for nothing. and maybe it wasnt.

((They're supposed to be invited;; it's the only way that they can get to the island. Any other way to the island that the school is on isn't possible. The school let them in on accident, not knowing they were girls...))  

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:16 pm
((alright. opps. i guess i didnt catch that in the prolouge..i'll change it up a bit. she doesnt know shes supposed to be there. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:10 am
Ozumi stood and smirked a little, holding her hand out to Kiku. "C'mon, let's go find that office." Looking over her shoulder and smiling brightly at Phlegmatic, she just had to add, "You're still coming, right, Phlegmy?"

Shoving of her hands in her jacket pocket, she tilted her head to the side;; she had to wonder what classes she was going to get.

Bachiatariko

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces