Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:37 pm
shade runs up the ladder like he was about to be shot "no one's coming.....they are so stupid!" takes a deep breath. he whispers out loud "welcome to paradise"
(yes, shade is afraid of something sweatdrop he's afraid of guns....for unknown reasons)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:44 pm
As soon as shade came out lance closed the hole."They will find out soon,were going to want get going..."Lance said spreading his wings.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:49 pm
shade smiles wickedly "they need to catch us first" he turns into his werewolf form, and gets on all fours "shoudlnt we get going, unless we wanna get caught?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:14 pm
Arctic spread her own wings and rolled her shoulders. The wings, though they had at least modified it and inbred them into her, were still awkward for someone who was supposed to run, not fly. Looking at Tarou, then at Lance at Shade, she raised an eyebrow. "Shall we?" Not waiting for an answer, she back flipped off the building and launched herself into the air. Man, that feels good. "Coming?"  

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:41 pm
Nodding, Tarou stretched out his black tipped wings for the first time in a long while. He sighed inwardly, knowing that he wasn't going to enjoy what was about to come. The actual flying. Something he'd never done, but had gotten close to once --but a few inches doesn't count as flying in most everyone's book.

Uncertainty and doubts raced through his mind, but they froze in a split second.
A freak and a whimp. Wow, why wasn't his death before mine?
Being suicidal prior to teen years helps, apparently.

Hesitantly, Tarou batted his wings a few times, managing to lift off a few inches --around the same height as his first and only attempt--, but it didn't last. Temporarily overwhelmed by anxiety, Tarou's wings stiffened and sent him right back to the ground. But a few seconds and calming breaths later, he tried again. This time, actually managing to fly. He flew over to Arctic as he began to think about the comments he'd heard earlier.

((It may seem like Tarou's copying Lance, but he's not; Tarou's powers are going to have a spiritual theme to them --right now, he's beginning hear the voices of some rather unpleasant dead.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:25 am
((thats kool i'll even tell you guys later why he has a voice in his head))

Lance flew up right behind artic in only afew seconds."You ok tarou?"He asked he seemed slightly disturbed.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:50 pm
shade rolls into a backflip onto the tip of the next building. he hangs onto the tip, and says "this is going to be fun." he jumps off the building, and onto a tree  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:15 pm
Ignoring the remarks for a little while, Tarou looked to Lance and nodded hesitantly, "... Yeah... I'm fine... Thanks..." Of course, that was a total lie, and as Tarou wasn't the best actor, it was probably obvious. As long as it was just enough for the subject to be shrugged off for a while, it didn't really matter. He just wanted to figure out what he was hearing and why.

Chalk another up for the kid. Freak, wimp, and a liar. He's on a roll.
You would have 'gossiper' but it doesn't count to let him hear you say it.
... Speaking of which, why not tell him directly? You look pretty idiotic to act like you don't know he can hear, so you just say it to the rest of us...

Great three voices, two guys and a girl from what Tarou could tell --he could also tell the girl was either mad for some reason, or just plain unpleasant.

Clearing his thoughts, he looked to Shade on the tree and accidentally looked a bit longer than he meant to --but he did manage to come back to his senses and look away. We're all out of that place, that's great. ... But... I can't help but to wonder how long it'll be till they send anyone, Tarou thought looking up to random clouds.  

_sa_fille_

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:15 pm
Arctic did a flip in the air and stretched. "Man, that feels good," she said, for the first time in a while not meaning to be sarcastic. And it feels pretty good to be off my legs, too... Gliding a little farther away from the School, she raised an eyebrow. "Soo... where we off to?" Looking down at wolfboy, she called, "Any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:10 am
"We might want to start some where later"He said as he flew up higher to get a good view ahead.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:14 pm
shade shrugs "all we need to do is get away from this place." he races ahead, being faster than any human on his feet and hands
ok, ok. calm down. you're outa that place. just stay focused, and get these guys away from this place as much as possible
"we should head near town. at least there we'll be able to lose them there." shade smiles, and leaps off the next tree  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:20 pm
come up behind them. " the town isn't the best place. that place is crawling with scientist. if they reconize any of you you could be caught and taken back." accidentaly falls but regains balance once more. man. this is not easy!  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:48 pm
"well, i know of a place we can hng out till we can get farther away. if you guys are open to my idea, let me know." shadebackflips off tree, and runs almost into a human
stupid humans. cant even see where they're going, or who may be coming shade runs past the human.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:05 pm
i'm open. i dont care where we go or what happens.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:44 pm
"alright, but trust me, where we're goin, some parts u might wanna go by foot!" shade then calls out "follow me!!" he races up a trail, which seems to lead somewhere not very friendly.........  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff