Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:35 pm
*As susumu walks back into the kitchen I lean towards the center of the table and drop my voice to a whisper.* "I'll say they're 'in a relationship.' It just so happens that I'm two doors down from her in the dorms and my God! Just last night it must have been pretty crazy between those two cause I could hear them all night! I need to get the doors in my apartment sound proofed if oronami stays too often!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:42 pm
"Hehe...don't let her hear that! Well, I guess she got herself a pretty good boyfriend...Raikage-sama, of all guys! Why, last time in the hot springs, they were holding each other so tightly...sighh, I wonder if there are any good girls out there?" Kouga replies in a whisper.  

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:00 pm
*I give a bit of wry grin.* "Well the only other gals i've seen in this village are Sakythia, and some chick in my squad who's taking the Chuunin(sp) exams but man is SHE scary" *I shiver at the thought of her.* "As for Sakythia........ I guess she's alright but seems a littl ebit of a work-aholic. I might just be tempted to take a little trip to the leaf village or the sand cause chicka wise, this place is not so hot."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:17 am
"Sakythia? Hmmm...I think she's a jounin, right? Sighh...I really need to graduate from the academy before I chase after any girls--my examiner "disappeared" in the middle of my graduation test, so i never got around graduating" Kouga said regretfully. "By the way, what rank are you? I'm still a student, and asaba-san was testing me"  

ll Shinzo ll

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:39 pm
"coming right up" susumu smiles. "and yes oroami and i are in a relationship" she smiles even wider then walks into the kitchen. several minutes later susumu comes walking out with everybodys food. she sets the food on the table and smiles "i hope you guys enjoy"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:46 pm
*Look up at Susumu with a ever so slight smirk.* "Thanks." *Turn back to Kouga.* "Seriously? You're still a student? Listen, just about the only things you need to pass the tests is know; 1. how to punch and kick 2. how to do cloning jutsu and substitution jutsu 3. how to throw a shuriken, and 4. which end of the kunai is the pointy one. Its practically a waste of time! No offense or nothing."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:03 pm
"No way!! Really?? I knew all those ages ago, but yeah my examiner cut short the exam so I never graduated..." Kouga sighed. "By the way, have you heard about it? The women chosen to be hosts for goddesses? Susumu-san was chosen to be the host for the goddess of lightning--awesome!!" Kouga said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:51 pm
"Just about, unless they've changed things since two years ago." *I glance over at Susumu for a second.* "No foolin'? Susumu? Well shoot. Now I may not be too familiar with that kind of stuff but I can tell its a pretty big deal. So what exactly happens after one becomes a host of a god or goddess?"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:15 am
"No idea, but I witnessed it at the hot springs--the goddess of lightning came down in person!! That's something you'll never forget...And the goddess is WITHIN susumu-san!" Kouga said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:59 pm
Susumu blush's overhearing their conversation. She comes walking out and places the check on their table. "So your interested in the Goddess are you Kouga?" Susumu smiles to them then looks out at the sun just rising over the hills.  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:52 am
"Yeah, the whole thing is just...yeah! You know what I mean!" The usually calm and collected Kouga said, "I mean, a God and Goddess inhabiting in one male and female from each village! How cool is THAT? Oh yeah, and hope you stay safe from the demon of thunder, Neska! I saw him at the hot springs, and he WAS pretty nasty...overhearing my conversation about the gods and goddesses, then slipping away...In fact, Gyou-sama is fighting with him right now at the hot springs, and it looks pretty heated confused " Kouga said, rather worried about Gyou.

(I don't actually know who Gyou is...why is he the same character as Oroami?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:03 am
((because Gyou belongs to the snow village he is Oroami's god father.))

Susumu giggles. "Don't worry about Gyou I'm sure he will be alright, and the gods don't just inhabit us. they have chosen us. I can feel the goddess' pain and pleasure. Her hate and love." Susumu keeps her eyes on the horizon as the sun has finally fully risen over the hills.  

Eris5

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:35 pm
*I chuckle at the stars in kouga's eyes and turned to susumu.* "No disrespect or nothin' but are there any other benefits? Like are you now 'the all powerful Susumu' or is it just feel their emotions and have them sit there? And demons? Does that mean that there are more people that are 'inhabited' by...... these kind of things?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm
"no the goddess lends me her power. only because she has accepted me. the devils worship these gods and goddess' but have ill intent and wish to kill those who posses's the goddess" Susumu sighs "It's quite a burden sometimes"  

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:50 am
The wind devil walked up to Susumu and spoke. "i have come here unarmed I do not wish to fight only to talk" The wind devil then dropped his pouch of kunai. " accept our talk then well we will talk if not i shall go" he said bowing.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff