Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:09 pm
Medical Ninja Akarii
"Cute. Kyuu doesn't like bats cause she was attacked by a few bats. Er... Bat-demons like this User Image she's still my buddy though" She said smiling and Kyuu says in human words "I am her eyes and she is my ears"

"oh.. i'm sorry to hear that, well dont worry kuro doesnt like attacking others" *she petting kuro head*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:36 am
"is this it?" looks inside one of the doors. "nope!!" quickly ducks out before being hit by a fire ball. walks farther on down the halls and ends up in the cafateria. "this is not where i was headed. heck i'm not even sure how i got here." scratches back of head. " oh well. might as well get lunch while i'm here." walks over and grabs lunch then heads for an empty isolated table.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:21 am
yukie the black wolf
Demon Name: yukie
Demon Age: 15
Picture or Description:my wolf form
User Image
my human form
User Image
she normally has her ears and tail out when shes in human form her ears and tail are both black with gold and red tips
Which Dorm? () Fevern ()Grintle ()Sweft (x) Trevern

*yukies ears twitch as she walks onto the schools campus she looks around* wow...this is a really big building*sighing softly she contiues on to the school walking up the steps she enters freezing* ok now where do i go* she walks looking around trying to find the enrollment office  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:11 am
eats lunch quickly then heads off to find dorm once more. "where could it be?!" begins running down the halls trying to find the dorm.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:17 am
*spotting a girl running she yells out* excuse me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:46 am
stops and almost falls over self. then looks at who had called. "yes?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:42 pm
"i gotta find my dorm. buh bye!!" she said flapping her wings and leaving the cafeteria and flying into a tree  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:38 pm
Lance had blacked out completly which sometimes happened.He shoke his head."Huh what happened?"  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:27 pm
Kyuu climbed out of akarii's shirt and said "you can't keep doing that Akarii." "I know but I have no choice." she said taking a small vial filled with a red liquid and she drank it "You can get your eyes back. IF you stop drinking that irony liquid." Kyuu said slapping it away with her paw onto Lance's head where it shattered "Kyuu! That irony liquid allows me-" she started "to live I know. But its bad for you! It made you go blind!" She snapped back pulling Akarii's eye mask off showing the blood stained eyes. "So?!" Akarii stated pulling her mask back on "You'll die without your eyes! Your brother told you this! Your lucky he told me to follow you! Akarii-danna I understand your pain and wanting to be solitary but you'll die without someone to care for you and you know very well my time here is limited." Kyuu explained "I know but I don't need anybody and don't call me Akarii-danna, Kyuu only brother Yashiro can do that." she said back biting into her own skin and taking blood from there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:31 pm
The liquid ran down his head."Uh..what was that for?"  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:34 pm
Akarii got out of her tree and went over to Lance "Sorry." She said bowing and Kyuu jumped on Lance's head and being silent she began licking the blood of his head  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:40 pm
"It's ok.."He then looked up at kyuu."Uh...what are you doing?"Lance asked the little fox he couldn't help but smile he liked animals.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:42 pm
"Kyuu!" Kyuu said cutely and she put a paw print on his cheek "Kyuu! Kyuubi!" Kyuu continued Akarii just turned red and laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:50 pm
It didn't awnser lances question but he laughed none the less."Nice to meet you kyuu.."  

KATKIBA109

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces