Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:31 am

hell no d'kor and darias cried i think its time you showed me what you can do but brother you know i hate killing d'kor there is a time and place for all of this and this is not it lookout stabing a knight in the head just use your fox fire on them if u dont want to kill blocks a slash by another knight damn these bastards are anoying
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:35 pm

king: kights!!! retreat!!! leave that mutt behind!!! we will come back for her when we are ready*

*as they leave i look over at everyones wounds and start to tend to them ingoring my wounds*

i-is everyone ok? why didnt any of you listen to me? all of you could have gotten killed...*i start to cry a little*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:15 am

d'kar i need to tend to her wounds walks over and starts to apply medical skills sewing her cuts this is the only thing im good at healing
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm

*i wimper in pain as you sew my cuts* t-thanks...*sits still and as you sew you see alot of scars on my body. old and new*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:45 pm

i do willing to talk about them this may sting but the wounds cant get infected applys herd paste
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:27 pm

The avengers woke, Darrious applying a polituse to Nick.
"Grumph..." Nick growled.

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:05 pm

walks over are you guys ok? dakarias asked
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:18 pm

"We'll be... ADDER!!!" Darious screamed as Seth picked up Monsilver. Darkwing picked up Ferris.
"To my den quick!" Nick shouted as he lead the way away from the adder into a labrenth.

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 pm

c'mon grabs d'kor by the scruff of his neck you can finish her treatment at the den and you need to make sure that the avengers dont still have poisin in them follows the others
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:37 pm

They reached the den and he ushered them in.
Darious licked the arrowtip. " No poison, im making the adder cure." Darious went down into a tunnel and makes the cure.
~Meanwhile~
Darkwing was making her famous "R Salad Supreme".
Seth was calling for the hawk Te-co, he landed.
"Kill the adder please." Seth said quietly as the hawk ran off. dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:04 pm

before they were telling us you died darkwing what happened?
yeah what did happen d'kor asked as he treated moonsilvers wounds you gys couldev been a little gentle most of her cuts have oppened up again
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:42 pm

" i was almost killed, till an old friend saved me." he red eyes clouded.

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:05 pm

yes i under stand the herbs the i used knocked her out she will be returning to us in a minute d'kor said as he finished up the rest of the cuts and pulls out a vial here hands it to the avengers drink this you may not be able to tell if there is any poisin on the tip of the arrow this will make sure
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:18 pm

*wimpers above a wisper cause of all the pain* i-it hurts...what happend...please tell me...im scared...where am i? *i keep wimpering giberish as if i had lost my mind*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:29 pm

its ok were in nicks den all your wounds will heal by tomarow this time the herbs i used knocked you out for awhilethe king went back to that dredfull place he might come looking for me though he did have a sudden intrest in you though why?
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff