Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:57 am
This time, I dreamed that a human male fell in love with a female Val' kir (angelic spirit), but he didn't know till the end of the dream that the Val kir was a lesbian and was heartbroken because of it.

Then a Nickelback song played, though I cannot recall the title of the song. A possible title for the song could have been: "If I only knew"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 pm
This time, it was another World of Warcraft dream where in a future expansion of the game includes a third faction called the Traitorous Thugs.

The traitorous thugs consists of the current races, but specific enough that these races have turned traitor on their own people.

Alliance Traitors would include:

1. Defias Humans
2. Dark Iron Dwarves
3. Mechagnomes
4. Moonglade Night elves
5. Duskwood Worgen
6. Elodar Dranei

Horde Traitors would include:

1. Hellscream's Orcs
2. Zandalari Trolls
3. Venture company goblins
4. Shadow Council Blood elves
5. Arthas' Undead aka the Scourage
6. Mad Tauren (there is another name for these, but I forgot what they are called. I will update this tomorrow)

There are some races that have been neutral throughout like:

Booty Bay goblins
Pandaren
Quel' Thelas Blood elves

Some races within the game have not yet chosen a side. These include:

Ogres
Dragon Kin
Gnolls
Murlocs
Giants
Treants

Current races that have chosen a side include:

Serving Varian Wrynn (Alliance)

1. Humans
2. Gnomes
3. Dwarves
4. Night elves
5. Worgen
6. Dranei

Serving Vol' Jin (warchief of the horde)

1. Orcs who do not like Hellscream
2. Darkspear Trolls
3. Tauren
4. The Undead who follow Sylvannas Windrunner
5. Blood elves
6. Goblins who neither work for Booty Bay or the Venture Company.

I have yet to see if this new faction comes to pass, but this isn't the first time I have dreamed of 2 new factions arising thus there would be four factions for Warcraft instead of just two.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 pm
Last night I dreamed of how these races mentioned in the last post can be separated into what class.

The races will be under one column instead of how it is currently. It will say "Choose your race".

If you already have toons even maxed level ones, they will be "grading" you so to speak based on how much money you've made.

Lots of money keeps you where you are. Little money and you get hired by the rebellion faction for your race because it would stand to reason that no matter how much work you've done, you cannot make a decent living. Average money (calculated by quest line money gains if you did all of them up to the level you are currently at) will make you a neutral.

Neutral races will include all of them to date, but you will be allowed in both the horde and alliance territory and will be gaining reputation more so than money or gear.

Neutral humans will be called Proudmoores in honor of Jaina Proudmoore being the first of her race to declare nuetrality amongst all the races. Proof was her meetings with Thrall and your new quests as a human will come from her. She will work alongside Anduin Wrynn Prince of Stormwind because his father Varian had to face facts and that Anduin does not want to be a warrior like Varian and seeks peace. The only way Anduin can get that is if he becomes King of an entirely new breed of humans who seek the same thing as Anduin.

Neutral Goblins will be called Ferrins. Meaning fair goblins. These will be the Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, and Everlook Goblins who are neutral at the moment.

Neutral Orcs will be called Servants of Thrall. Thrall Sought peace and even tried to save Azeroth as a shaman!

Neutral Taurens will be called Bainehoof Tauren. For it was Baine's idea to meet with the Night elves to make peace for trade routes to be opened.

Neutral Blood elves will be called Sunreavers who wish to be at peace with everyone and who don't want to be hated just because of what race they happen to be. Their quests all happen on the Isle of Quel' Danas, which is currently for level 70 and above.

Neutral races will also be responsible for the cooking recipes both old and new. Each one will have all of their specialty recipes available.

The orcs will have recipes that were available in Durotar, in Northern Barrens, the blasted lands, Hellfire Penninsula, and in Nagrand.

The Tauren will have recipes for Mulgore and for Stonetalon Mountains.

The blood elves will have recipes for the country of Silvermoon and for Isle of Quel Danas.

Draenor recipes will be dealt by Neutral Dranei. Dranei will also be dealing with recipes belonging to Azuremist, Bloodmyst, and Amethyst Isles.

The Worgen will have recipes from Duskwood and from Gilenas.

The Undead will have recipes for Tirisfal Glades, Icecrown, Zul' Drak and for Eastern Plaguelands.

Dwarves will have Loch Modan, Wetlands, Dun Morogh, Badlands, and Grizzly hills recipes.

Goblins will have recipes from Tanaris and Aszhara only (they weren't cooks, lets face it).

Gnomes will have recipes from Tinker town, Borean Tundra, and in Sholozar Basin.

Trolls will have recipes for the whole of Stranglethorn (cape and Northern) as well as Southern Barrens.

Night elves will have Ashenvale, Dragonblight, Darkshore, Moonglade, Hyjal, and Feralas.

...more later.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:42 pm
Say anything, is it? Well...Got into an interesting debate with some of my friends yesterday that lasted a while. We discussed a few things, from Mario actually being the villain of the Super Mario franchise to The villains of the Powerpuff Girls representing the 7 deadly sins and the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse. One discussion, however, I was not satisfied with was: Should Shinichi have just amputated his arm in Parasyte?

I adamantly believe that when it comes to this anime, you either love it or hate it. That is to say, you either love it for its action and enjoy, or you simply can't look past the irrationality of the power he gets to begin with to even consider watching it. In essence, keep the arm or amputate it?

Personally, I think that he should have just chopped it off and gone on with his life. The thing tried to kill him, and when it failed, it took control of his arm and expects him to let it live? What's more, who would want a mouth (no offense Deidara, I love you!) and creepy eyes popping our of their palm and fingers at any given time of day, and does so with an attitude.

And to add icing to the cake, the creepy little monster is basically a beacon for other monsters! Before the guy only had about as much chance of being attacked as anyone else, but now, threats to his life are popping up like daisies!

Maybe I am missing out on something good in this anime, but I just can't accept the sheer idiocy of the entire concept of this anime...HOW DO THEY EVEN LOGIC?!  

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:23 pm
Now that would be perfect for this galaxy because nothing seems logical here. Maybe put that "debate" as your storyline for a role-play in the Super Mario subforum and see who might role-play with you. This way you can role-play your frustrations or satisfactions in it. It should be an interesting read.

Keep on posting! Lovin it!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:03 am
Dreamed that Andy Bogard was pregnant with Raditz's child last night. I also dreamed of some new format of neutral quests while being on a specific side for the World of Warcraft.

Both dreams were intense.

I wonder if sand baths can help reduce certain pains like cramping.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:58 pm
Happy belated birthday, Mom. (Sorry, I was busy)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:35 pm
That's okay, Will. Looking after all of those children must keep you occupied.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:54 pm
WARNING: Below is the random theory and explanation of a Noragami fan who probably has too much time on her hands about the true cause of Yukine's death.

Been obsessed with Noragami lately, and a theory has been circulating in my head for a while now. When Yato first named Yukine, he was crying because of Yukine's past. Not to say that it wasn't sad, but...Yato doesn't seem like a person who would cry for each and every past life he sees, no matter how sad. He's seen some horrible things and done some even worse things.

This leads me to wonder about how Yukine died. I don't think neglect or abuse could have lead to it because Yato has done things far worse, so it's definitely not worth him crying over. Yato also mentioned that he despises people who don't value their own lives so Yukine definitely wouldn't have garnered any of Yato's sympathy if he commit suicide. What's more, more than any other Regalia he's had, he cares about Yukine, going so far as to treat him like his own son. It is even shown at one point during a past conversation with Kazuma where he was preparing to ditch one Regalia because he kept stinging Yato, and yet Yato is willing to bear stinging from Yukine to the point of near death, and still treat him like a son.

The question is, why is Yukine so special when Yato himself said he has seen similar cases? Then, the manga revealed that Yato never stopped granting wishes with Hiiro. When looking at all of that, I came up with this theory: What if Yato is the one who killed Yukine?

Hear me out, in the flashback of Yukine's life, we see that Yukine's family was falling apart, and various scattered beer cans and bottles lead us to believe that most likely, Yukine's father had an alcohol problem. Yukine was most likely abused, but that probably didn't cause his death. Maybe, in a drunken rage over bills and a wife and daughter that left, he made a wish that Yukine would die, and Yato's father sent him to grant the wish. Maybe, Yato gives Yukine so much patience and care because deep down, he remembers that he is the one who took Yukine's life, and he is the reason for the teen's meltdown at the beginning. Bearing the constant blighting could possibly his way of atoning for his sin.

I hope the truth is revealed soon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:30 pm
Gallant Halliviere
WARNING: Below is the random theory and explanation of a Noragami fan who probably has too much time on her hands about the true cause of Yukine's death.

Been obsessed with Noragami lately, and a theory has been circulating in my head for a while now. When Yato first named Yukine, he was crying because of Yukine's past. Not to say that it wasn't sad, but...Yato doesn't seem like a person who would cry for each and every past life he sees, no matter how sad. He's seen some horrible things and done some even worse things.

This leads me to wonder about how Yukine died. I don't think neglect or abuse could have lead to it because Yato has done things far worse, so it's definitely not worth him crying over. Yato also mentioned that he despises people who don't value their own lives so Yukine definitely wouldn't have garnered any of Yato's sympathy if he commit suicide. What's more, more than any other Regalia he's had, he cares about Yukine, going so far as to treat him like his own son. It is even shown at one point during a past conversation with Kazuma where he was preparing to ditch one Regalia because he kept stinging Yato, and yet Yato is willing to bear stinging from Yukine to the point of near death, and still treat him like a son.

The question is, why is Yukine so special when Yato himself said he has seen similar cases? Then, the manga revealed that Yato never stopped granting wishes with Hiiro. When looking at all of that, I came up with this theory: What if Yato is the one who killed Yukine?

Hear me out, in the flashback of Yukine's life, we see that Yukine's family was falling apart, and various scattered beer cans and bottles lead us to believe that most likely, Yukine's father had an alcohol problem. Yukine was most likely abused, but that probably didn't cause his death. Maybe, in a drunken rage over bills and a wife and daughter that left, he made a wish that Yukine would die, and Yato's father sent him to grant the wish. Maybe, Yato gives Yukine so much patience and care because deep down, he remembers that he is the one who took Yukine's life, and he is the reason for the teen's meltdown at the beginning. Bearing the constant blighting could possibly his way of atoning for his sin.

This made me laugh a little. No, not the story itself, but the reasoning behind it. These types of cases as you mentioned here is what I tend to do all the time and what this guild wants to see more of through the many different topics stated through the subforums.

I have had many theories on Dragon Ball Z for example and why it had become so popular even though the author who told the story of what actually happened would never admit that his telling had been the bases of so many other classics.

Dragon Ball Z as I understand it to be teaches many high school topics with such simplicity that it made me understand what Divine rights meant. High schools here confused me big time when being taught it, but later in life when I watched Dragon Ball through the final episode of GT, I understood completely what divine rights was and believe it or not, as much as Goku was the supposed hero of the show, he taught everyone what the best criminal should be like.

In a monarchy society, when you are a commoner, you get no say over your own life. If you were given an order by a monarch regardless of right or wrong, you obeyed it. If you failed to fulfill that order, you could and what most often happened, was that you were executed.

Goku was a commoner of a monarchy race called the Saiyans. Goku had the royal order to wipe out every being on earth. When Goku hit his head and wound up with amnesia, he had forgotten the order. So, when Raditz saw that his own brother had failed the order, Raditz tried to spare both Goku's and his own punishment by reminding Goku of the order and even reducing the amount of killing Goku had to do.

Now notice that on the show Raditz did not indicate whether or not these souls had to be innocent or guilty of crimes. Goku could have found 100 criminals marked for death anyways and his job would have been complete, Raditz would be happy and Goku would have been spared his royal superior's wrath.

Well, Goku failed to carry out that mission, which according to Divine Rights, the Royal in charge, which was Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans had a natural right to kill Goku for the crime of failing to obey a royal order.

Vegeta could not end Goku's life no matter how hard he tried. However, when Goku made that final wish on GT, which made this whole adventure make sense, to restore the natural order of things, Goku was instantly killed and due to the heroics he had done despite the fact Goku was a criminal against the Saiyan crown, Goku was granted to stay in heaven instead of hell where Goku would have gone.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 pm
empress dee
Gallant Halliviere

This made me laugh a little. No, not the story itself, but the reasoning behind it. These types of cases as you mentioned here is what I tend to do all the time and what this guild wants to see more of through the many different topics stated through the subforums.

I have had many theories on Dragon Ball Z for example and why it had become so popular even though the author who told the story of what actually happened would never admit that his telling had been the bases of so many other classics.

Dragon Ball Z as I understand it to be teaches many high school topics with such simplicity that it made me understand what Divine rights meant. High schools here confused me big time when being taught it, but later in life when I watched Dragon Ball through the final episode of GT, I understood completely what divine rights was and believe it or not, as much as Goku was the supposed hero of the show, he taught everyone what the best criminal should be like.

In a monarchy society, when you are a commoner, you get no say over your own life. If you were given an order by a monarch regardless of right or wrong, you obeyed it. If you failed to fulfill that order, you could and what most often happened, was that you were executed.

Goku was a commoner of a monarchy race called the Saiyans. Goku had the royal order to wipe out every being on earth. When Goku hit his head and wound up with amnesia, he had forgotten the order. So, when Raditz saw that his own brother had failed the order, Raditz tried to spare both Goku's and his own punishment by reminding Goku of the order and even reducing the amount of killing Goku had to do.

Now notice that on the show Raditz did not indicate whether or not these souls had to be innocent or guilty of crimes. Goku could have found 100 criminals marked for death anyways and his job would have been complete, Raditz would be happy and Goku would have been spared his royal superior's wrath.

Well, Goku failed to carry out that mission, which according to Divine Rights, the Royal in charge, which was Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans had a natural right to kill Goku for the crime of failing to obey a royal order.

Vegeta could not end Goku's life no matter how hard he tried. However, when Goku made that final wish on GT, which made this whole adventure make sense, to restore the natural order of things, Goku was instantly killed and due to the heroics he had done despite the fact Goku was a criminal against the Saiyan crown, Goku was granted to stay in heaven instead of hell where Goku would have gone.

Thank you, I've made it a bit of a hobby to come up with random theories and attempt to solve plotholes for anime, games, and other such franchises. I have quite a few of them.

For instance, while it is commonly believed that all LoZ Links are alternate realities/descendents of one another/completely unrelated as individuals, I came up with some solid evidence to prove that all Links are actually all the same Link. This theory ties into another theory that may prove that Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom occupy the same gameverse.

I also have theories for things like how Bowser has actually already acchieved world domination, a couple Gravity Falls ones, and a whole long list of others. The LoZ, Bowser, and Gravity Falls ones are the only ones (besides Noragami, of course) that I have viable evidence of right now, but not enough to form a solid argument. My list of theories just keeps growing.

Still, it's great to see that I'm not alone on the path of the theorist!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:58 pm
Gallant Halliviere
empress dee
Gallant Halliviere

Thank you, I've made it a bit of a hobby to come up with random theories and attempt to solve plotholes for anime, games, and other such franchises. I have quite a few of them.

For instance, while it is commonly believed that all LoZ Links are alternate realities/descendents of one another/completely unrelated as individuals, I came up with some solid evidence to prove that all Links are actually all the same Link. This theory ties into another theory that may prove that Hyrule and the Mushroom Kingdom occupy the same gameverse.

I also have theories for things like how Bowser has actually already acchieved world domination, a couple Gravity Falls ones, and a whole long list of others. The LoZ, Bowser, and Gravity Falls ones are the only ones (besides Noragami, of course) that I have viable evidence of right now, but not enough to form a solid argument. My list of theories just keeps growing.

Still, it's great to see that I'm not alone on the path of the theorist!

I have beliefs that the Legend of Zelda and the World of Warcraft have merged as of the Mists of Pandaria release. This meant trouble for the Renaissance Galaxy.

When games merge like that, it means that Iori Yagami who oversees the eastern planets of the Galaxy has fallen deathly ill, and it means that either Mai or Bardock is not giving him the loving he needs to keep those Eastern planets of the Renaissance Galaxy functioning properly.

Timeless Isle contains Ordonians changed into fiery Oxen. A work of the Mogu Ganondorf no doubt. Mogu in nature, according to Pandaria history (thank you Lorewalker Cho for this information), are power hungry giants that resemble both a man and a pig. Ganondorf looks like both a man and a pig when in his true form. The Hozen have invaded pretty much all of Pandaria except for Timeless Isle.

Ganondorf works quickly and devastatingly when it comes to spreading true evil. In order to fight the once loving Ordonians who were farmers now horrific beasts, you have to be levels 90 to 100.

I still have trouble with my Paladin (level 100 tank class) trying to cure these beasts of their horrid state. Andy Bogard, Terry's brother has tried to fight these things and cannot.

Raditz has even kindly requested of me not to send Andy there anymore until Andy can get properly geared for it and of max level. Andy's only level 95, so he has some time yet. These creatures, the Ordonians max out at level 92, but their elite forms give them more power that makes Andy look like a total wuss.

Andy is no weakling. He is one fine rogue, but even he will admit he needs better gear. Gear is expensive. Thousands of gold for each piece and that's if he doesn't make it himself. He can craft for himself three top level gear items and it's leather. He cannot wear mail armor nor plate like my Paladin can. Too heavy for him.

Trunks Truesdale, now he is a fine hunter and he can take on these creatures, but only if he has boosts. He must have the singing crystal, the book of ages, and the dew of eternal morning equipped when fighting these. And he must use one of his pets too as tanks. Trunks is a ranged fighter, much like Link is.

Link wields a bow and a two handed sword, which would make him a ranger. A ranger is a warrior/hunter. But, Link is more warrior than hunter.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:32 am
Dee, I think your idea about a legend of Zelda trilogy movie would work well here.

You mentioned it on Facebook, but really, no one will look there.

Okay, for those who want to know what I am talking about, on Facebook, Dee mentioned an idea where Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess could be made into a trilogy of movies.

The voice actors would be as follows:

Younger Link sad You guys pick)
Older Link - Jay Baruchel (he was an awesome Hiccup)
Zelda - Cameron Diaz (she was Fiona)
Ganondorf/Ganon - Vin Diesel (Groot!)

It would be a Dreamworks production I think since the style of animation fits here. And the movies would be the games played out, but like not with controls or nothing.

Like, we would see how the Deku tree starts out very sick and he summons Navi to go fetch Link. The Deku Tree would be played by Morgan Freeman probably. Navi would be played by Reese Witherspoon.

It would seem that the very beginning would be like the game except that instead of the worded dialogue, we'd actually get the voice actors playing.

The Deku tree would be saying something like, "Navi...*cough, cough* something...*hack* is inside of me...*wheeze*. Please...seek out the one known as Link and bring him to me....*gasp*. I haven't much time left...you must hurry!"

Navi would be whimpering a bit during the speech only because she'd feel bad for the tree. Then she nods and replies, "Right away O great Deku Tree."

Now, you know how at the end of Ocarina of time it appears like Link defeated Ganondorf once and for all? Well, in the movie, it will show Link appearing before Zelda as an adult telling her that the deed is done and that he is going to place the sword in the temple, but meanwhile, we see Ganondorf rise from the graveyard in Kakariko village chuckling. He says, "You think this is over boy?! Never! I am immortal! Bwahahahahahaha!" Of course Link doesn't actually hear Ganondorf scream this, just the audience does.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:16 am
I like your idea way better! I can just see this too! I mean envisioning it. And an even better idea than yours would be to show the entire series of games through movies much like how Star Wars did their 6 something series and showing the proper order in which the games time wise were intended on being.

By doing this, gamers/fans will know that what Gallant was saying about there only being one Link was true. Windwaker will be the most interesting because I think that one along with its successors will suggest that out of the whole series, Link died once and only once.

The great deluge was what killed him and it was after he had scattered his triforce of courage medallion. And his final breath was where the last piece was placed.

An age would have passed since then and the survivors would have no real connection to the past save for the royal family. And we know by this time or can safely guess that Ganondorf is not from Hyrule originally, which would explain why he can keep coming back after it was clear that he had been defeated and should have died.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:32 am
Been busy here over the past year. Just not online as much.  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff