Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 pm
"i also know lighting as well, but if you say so." he said, sighing. "now. is there a way to level up the ranmaru family doujutsu?" he said, looking at the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Zann put down his book and went back to his doujutsu book, and searched for "Ranmaru". He found it, and read the inscription for "Blood Red Eyes",

This is the second level of the Ranmaru/Red eyes, at this level the user can see ten times farther than before, they can also see through anything That in includes genjutsu's. There ability to see chakra has increased to were they can see faint outlines of the chakra system. The users ability to use Genjutsu has increase dramticly.

Note: For the Blood Red Eyes (Mastered Ranmaru) only. Though, must also be taught by L1fe

So...must be taught by a certain shinobi...Zann frowned and showed Futashi the inscription.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 pm
futashi sighed. he found it and was reading it. he then sighed again. "great...and she is all the way in sand.......this sucks."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:09 pm
"After the war maybe, now's the worst time to go there." Zann shrugged and leaned back against the wall, returning to his strategy book.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:49 pm
Kiyoshi's sword unsheathed on it's own, and feelings were rushing to his head. Kiyoshi dropped his book and slammed his fist into the ground so hard the ground cracked under him. "Mikyo!" Kiyoshi yelled in anger. "No good, piece of Akatsuki Ugh!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:59 pm
Zann looked up from his book. Dang, if he releases the Rokubi here...He got up and grabbed Kiyoshi in a headlock, avoiding his sword in the process.
"Kiyoshi, what is it suddenly?!"  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 pm
Kiyoshi took a deep breath and let it out then turned to Zann. "You can let me go now, I can get mad without a demon coming." Kiyoshi said hating that he couldnt get mad without people freaking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:09 pm
Zann let go of him,
"I know why you're mad (cuz you told me xp ) but...to insult Mikyo like that...well, if you must know, sometimes Mikyo seems to be everywhere. A couple of hours ago he was in the Cloud...And no, I'm not scared of a demon coming, but it IS a bit surprising if you lose it like that." He returned to his corner, back to his strategy book.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 pm
Kiyoshi sheathed his sword and was still a bit frustrated. He then took of his Leaf headband and threw it to the ground, before stepping on it. "As of this moment I give up my title as a Leaf shinobi." Kiyoshi then left the archives with his notes, heading for the Raikage's office. Leaving his headband on the floor of the archives.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:54 pm
Is that a wise choice? Zann picked up his leaf headband, and put it in his pocket. You never know when it'll come in useful...He touched his own Cloud headband reassuringly.  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:01 am
Kit walks into the archives. "Demons...demon....ahh demons." kit picks up the book and dusts it of. "Wow this is really old." He opend the book to the 5 tailed beast gobi.

gobi-the five tailed demon

Uses the five tails to control the elements. each tail has an element on having water another wind etc. Also the god of illusions. Has the ability to cause natural disasters such as tsunami's earthquakes and etc.

"Okay so i have something really bad inside of me." Kit sighs and puts back the book. "What to do what to do." He walks out shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 am
Rahenno walked in the archives and cought Kit on the way out. "So your the chunin i'm hearing so much about, Hi my name's Rahenno, nice to meet you." Rahenno said with a smile. "So you to have a sparring match, and don't worry about the Gobi, i can handle it" Rahenno said waiting for a reply.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:15 am
Zann appeared at the archives in a gust of wind, his expression cold with his usual frown on. He walked straight to Kit, giving a nod of greeting to Rahenno as he walked past.

"So, jinchuuriki of the Gobi now, you've gotten a lot stronger, Kit." His tone was sincere, though he couldn't help feeling as if he had fallen behind his former student, albeit for a very short time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:06 pm
Kit looks at the man. "Um i didn't know i was so famous." He gave him a smile and Shook his head. "Well i was told not to spar but that hasn't stopped me yet. Your on." Kit turns to Zann. "Well it's not like we ask for these things to happen. And well i always look up to you bro." He placed his hand on Zann's shoulder trying to comfort him. "And rhennos i will be at Jedi's place so you can probly find me there." Kit continued to leave.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:28 pm
As Kit walked out, Zann walked into the shadows, and within seconds, he was gone from the archives.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff