Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:03 pm
"well the mental tips, lets see." oroami sat down next to susumu "try focusing more on the target, and try thinking of the lightning as more of natural body part, somthing you need to survive."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:15 pm
susumu looked at oraomi taking in everything he said carefully..."hmmmm, i see. so the lightning itself needs to become more a part of me...not so much a thing that i should need to worry about controlling fully, right."  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:18 pm
"right, be comfortable with it." oroami said as he created one small but long water dragon that flew around the two "this here, along with all my other animals that i create with water, is a close friend of mine." the dragon did loop-da-loops and went in and out of puddles. "thats what i mean become bonded with your elelment."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:26 pm
"hmmm" the water dragon twirls around susumu as she glides her fingers across the surface of the water dragons skin...releasing electricity all throughout the water dragon...its sparks inbetween puddles now. "i see"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:29 pm
"if you create an mental bond with your element it should be easier not alot but somwhat easier to use it." oromai smiled as the dragon reappeared and then was absorbed back into the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:32 pm
the electricity in the dragon dissipates...as it twirls around susumu once again she glides her fingers along it this time creating electric stripes along the dragon..that only run semi deep within the dragon. it seems to have speeded it up. susumu smiles at oraomi as the water dragon flies over their heads at a great speed.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:34 pm
"i can make anything out of water, i just have to know what it looks like." oroami smiled as he stared at susumu "i also experiment with different scrolls, and pills."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:37 pm
"different scrolls? like summonin scrolls?" susumu seems intrigued by the idea. "i have read about those but never seen one in action....and what kind of pills are we talking here?" susumu giggles. the water dragon picks up speed and twirls around the two a couple times before shooting off into the sky  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:42 pm
"Summoning, and other sorts of things, but the pills." oroami took out a sack filled with pouches each a different pill "these on the left are normal provision pills, but i have more such as speed increasing pills, chakra spike pills, chakra regain, and then i have this."

Oroami took out a small light blue pill that seamed to gleam "i have only used this once and the effects were great, but the side effects were not enjoyable." oroami sighed "because it is unfinished it incased the right side of my body in a chakra ice fusion kind of substunce it is strong as metal and will protect my arm to a extent."

Oroami stared at the pill "it caused ice spikes to rise and when the pill wore off they made scars." showing the seven hole shaped scars on his right arm  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:55 pm
"oh those could come in handy. i could use a chakra regain. what do chakra spike pills do? they make your chakra spike out crazily??" susumu looks over his scars. feeling the one of the shoulder which is slightly bigger than most other.."there is a price to pay for great power. i would like to know more about summoning though, that sounds just as useful."  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:00 am
"Well chakra spikes boost your chakra only for about an hour but they come in handy." oroami looked at his scars "i don't feel it anymore, but i do feel the side effects."

Oroami took out the seven scrolls he had with him "well there are many different scrols, most of them are summons, normal summons are difficult but there are custom summons the way people do this is by capturing the souls of the deceased." he scratched the top of his head and stared at the scrolls  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:04 am
"hmm sounds really confusing...but i would love to be able to summon something to help me..." susumu takes a chakra regain pill and continues training with her taijutsu improved with lightning she is able to let the chakra and the lightning flow together and work naturally with one another...she is making strong hits and flowing naturally as to not disturb the flow of her chakra.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:06 am
"yes it is confusing but it is also useful." oroami stood watching susumu practice her movments he began to smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:15 am
her movements suddenly become faster and more responsive as if she hit a barrier and just crashed through it...susumu finds herself getting progressively stronger and faster. she is finding it easier to deal with her chakra and elemental powers...she trains hard, then twirls around her hand goes to the face of oraomi but stops about an inch or two away...lighting striking on her palms and fingers. she smiles at him. "thank you"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:19 am
Oroami smiled as he took susumu's hand his glove making the strength of the lightning less harmful "no problem." he got close to susumu and smiled as the dragon wrapped them close together.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff