Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:54 pm
"It's Lunis. Alpha of the werewolf clan. Very well, I will accompany you for a short time."

Kane smiled gratefully at Lunis and gave her a small bow as a token of his appreciation and turned back to Hayato.

Hayato crossed his arms. "Well, I can find the mazoku soon as you get me near your village. I have a nose that will outmark any of yours." He said proudly. "Even if it isn't the Mazoku, if you can show me something that belonged to your leader, I might be able to find him." He turned to the child. "Kane, right kid?" He cocked an eyebrow at him. "Lead on, but dont get too far ahead of us."

Kane cheered happily, jumping up and down as he yelled his thanks out in the open air. But upon a second, he sighed and shuffled through his bag. He took out a cerulean fish scale and showed it to Hayato.

"It's Sui's fish scale. As Sakanazoku, we have the ability to transform into mermaids and mermen but we also have the ability to revert to a human form..." He sighed, "If he's a merman, you'll be able to find him but... I don't know if his scent changes if he's in his human form... since that (scale) is from his fish form... and him being kidnapped by the mazoku is just a rumor..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:28 pm
"Thank you, Lunis!" Finally, she was doing something important. Even if this whole Time Stranger thing didn't work out, she could always be an ambassador. She'd never thought about that before. Besides, this was kind of fun and she was making more friends.

Wow... I didn't realize that kizoku could transform like that... Of course, she'd heard that her grandfather could transform into a dragon, but she'd never actually seen him do it. She was beginning to wonder if she could...

Scents she did know about though. "I don't think it'd be any different. He should still smell like himself no matter how much he changed." Alcina had much experience with this principle. The palace dogs had still found her, even when she had tried to disguise herself last year. She had just wanted to sneak out into the town...

Still the principle should be sound. She looked to Hayato. "What'dya think?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:01 pm
Hayato took the scale, and sniffed it, giving his face a little disgusted look, but said, "Fish..." He muttered. "I have memorized his scent." He announced as he handed the scale back willingly. "Let's get closer to the Sakanazoku and maybe I can get a scent of him there."

"As for you, princess," He turned back to Alcina. "Wouldn't you get in trouble if you leave so far? And, wouldn't I get in trouble for coming out with you?" He crossed his arms and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:29 pm
Ack... "Um... You probably wouldn't get in trouble, no. But ah..." She looked away. Lies were not her strong point. "I would, probably. Grandma could probably guess where I am anyway."

Alcina took one more glace at the castle she was leaving behind, then grinned. "Besides, I'm not planning on coming back here for a long while! Maybe they'll have forgotten by then..."

"Besides, what's the use of thinking about something that far into the future! Live the now!" She'd made up her mind. She wasn't going to return to the castle until she had become the Time Stranger and stopped the Mazoku, and nothing could stop her once she'd made up her mind.

From her pocket, a blinding light started to emanate from the orb. She closed her eyes, shying away from the light. "What's going on!?!?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:38 pm
((I will play as the orb thing. ^^))

"Alcina..." The orb glowed brighter, if possible. "You have proved me your strong will to do something that is right." The orb came out of her pockets, glowing in brilliant colors. "I give you a staff to control time," The orb started to change shape. "Now go find the other strangers..."

Hayato gaped at it, his mouth open. He was unable to speak during the whole event, he was so confused. Finiding his voice, he yelled, "Its...talking!! What the heck is that thing!!" with apointing finger at the staff now floated in front of the princess. "What...strangers? Orb...?" Oh, he was so confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:54 pm
"A staff that controls time?" She opened her eyes and took the staff gingerly after poking at it once. It was fairly light, even though it looked golden. She made a few passes with it, deciding the weight was good. In the very least, she could use it as a fighting staff...

To Hayato and everyone else who was probably just as confused, Alcina explained what the goddess of time had told her.

Well, one down. There's what, like eleven more to go or something? "Um, anyway, we should probably get going. Especially if it's a Mazoku." She looked toward Kane now. "Lead the way, kiddo."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:16 pm
Hayato still had his mouth half open. "So...there are more of you?" He mumbled. Silence followed him, but he shook it off. "Oh, never mind. Now, Sakana zoku." He turned to the child. "You heard her, let's get going." He said.

he was confused on this Time Stranger thing. There are 11 more? Who can control element or what ever? Wait...didnt he have something like that at his home?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:15 pm
Lunis stared. Inanimate objects that could talk? Time Strangers? This was all very strange indeed. But so far in her life she'd learned to expect the unexpected. This was definitely unexpected and there was no doubt that things were about to get even stranger... ((Quite literally. Haha..sorry bad joke. I couldn't resist. xd ))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:38 pm
Kane jumped happily and turned to the princess (feeling rather oblivious about what a 'stranger' is), "It''ll be easier to get there if we have a way of transporting on air... like a blimp... unless you want to walk miles like I did (He sighed and made a notion to himself that doing all that caused him to eat all his food in the journey)..." Kane blinked, "Excuse me but I never knew your name, princess. Who are you?"

(*just stating because TSK crew took a blimp to get there* sweatdrop We can walk though o.o anything''s fine with me)

@Aisu: Not a bad joke xd Even if it is, you made me laugh anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:28 pm
((Puns may be the lowest form of entertainment to some people, but myself, I love them. xd Shakespeare is riddled with them, and he's considered the standard of English.))

"I'm Alcina," she said, nervously thinking about ride accommodations. That was the only problem with living in the moment. She never thought ahead much. "Um... I'd rather not go back to the palace at the moment (Father would make a huge fuss, she muttered under her breath), so anyone else have any ideas? Staffy?"

Alcina poked the once talking staff and/or orb a couple times then gave up. "Never talks when you want it to..." What kind of power is manipulating time anyway? That doesn't sound useful at all...

((Why is it whenever I type "orb" I think of the original Final Fantasy? sweatdrop But seriously. Anyone else have a mode of transportation?))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:40 pm
( oh dear... xd I think we'll have to walk. I think you think

'orb' --> 'sphere' --> final fantasy

o.o maybe that's the relation )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:01 pm
((mm...i was thinking, since Hayato, my chara can turn into a wolf form, (a large one too) i can carry you and Kane and well lunis is a werewolf so im sure she wouldn't have a problem. Erm...we can always go steal it from the palace...MUWHAHAHA.....anyway..lol))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:46 pm
((That would be fun, actually! Both stealing from the palace and getting a ride. I'm thinking we should steal from the palace though. twisted Alcina would get in so much trouble... which you know she loves. And Leri, I think that is the connection. If I remember correctly, one translation I've seen even used 'orb' instead of 'sphere'. sweatdrop I suppose I shouldn't be surprised... I've been all excited about the FF7 movie (totally wicked, btw!) coming out recently.

But back to the topic, should I suggest stealing a means of transportation or does someone else want to?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:05 pm
( Kane wouldn't mind helping Alcina steal xd What about you guys? )  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:20 pm
((Sounds good to me. 3nodding ))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers