Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
xx__ [[ You wiish you were wiith me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The only way to not be afraid...
  ...is to face your fears.
View Results

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:45 pm
(( I have an issue with drawing Kisame, but Itachi is quite easy for me. ))

Itachi watched Madara and sighed. He definately wanted to get rid of the Hyuuga's, the others werent even worthy to him. "The Hyuuga's maybe..and maybe a couple others...but only the Hyuuga's seem to be of any threat.." He watched Madara take the mask on, blinking softly before wandering a bit further away from the gates. "But then..why ask me what I think we should do..you are the leader of this organization after all.." He smirked, looking back at Madara right after. "Or am I suddenly more important then everyone else in this organization..?"

He hadnt really thought of Might Guy as a threat, it was just annoying how whenever he tried something, the idiot would pop up out of no where to screw his plans up. That man definately needed to go. "Before we go after Kakashi..we should either get rid of..or distract Guy...When it comes to going after Kakashi..Fail is not an option.."

The Uchiha knew very well that if Kakashi trained his brother, and Jiraiya trained Naruto, it would make their plans go down the drain one day. "Only two people come to mind when the word 'threat' is used..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:00 pm
User Image

Madara

" Madara is fine, Itachi. Not some stupid a** title like Leader. That gets annoying. There's a reason I hide behind this stupid mask. " He said, glancing over at the Uchiha, as they continued walking, he kept the mask in his left hand, careful with every step so that he could easily put it back on if the need arose.

" Yes, the Hyuuga's are a small threat... While their bloodline does stand out, they can be very powerful... " He said thoughtfully, then as the other Uchiha spoke again, a smirk formed over his lips. " Those threats would be Naruto and Sasuke, correct? " He asked, looking over at Itachi, as he paused, looking at the male. " But, it's true. Fail is not an option... Since you failed last time at getting rid of Kakashi... The copy-nin may be able to copy every single hand sign, which is why we need to be more careful... Have a plan set ahead... " He said, looking over at Itachi, as if scolding him.

Of course, he wasn't. But it was fun.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:29 pm
Itachi half glared at Madara for a moment before looking away again. "I wouldnt have failed if it werent for Guy popping up at the last minute...I had used plenty of energy that day so I didnt have time for that idiot....I just have to make sure I dont waste the Tsukuyomi on people I do not need to waste it on.." He looked back at Madara and smirked, he didnt care wether the other had been 'scolding' him or not, it hadnt really affected him. "And yes...If we do not make our move soon, those two could become a problem...I've been watching Naruto for a while, waiting for the day he is ready to take...But Sasuke gets in the way.."

His gaze flicked off to look to the trees, Itachi still needed Sasuke, so he couldnt kill the boy just yet...He had to think of some way to get him out of the way when the day came when the Akatsuki needed the Kyuubi. He would make sure they wouldnt fail at collecting it, as he stated before, fail was no option. "That reminds me..." He looked back at Madara and raised a brow. "Was it you who assigned partners, or was it our fake little leader...?" The question had lifted in his mind, on why he was set specifically with Kisame, had they known he would work well with him? Or was it something else..

His eyes looked back toward the trees, it was pretty odd that his own partner hadnt showed up yet, the two were hardly ever apart so it just felt odd not having the shark nin around.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:36 pm
User Image

Madara

[ I'm tempted to play Kisame.. xD ]

Madara rose his one visable eyebrow. " Whatever you say, Ita... " He said with a smirk, shortening his name on purpose. " That means nothing. Kisame could've easily taken care of Guy... " He trailed off. No point in starting a stupid argument. Not with Itachi, at least. It wasn't that he was scared of Itachi. In fact, he knew that he was easily stronger than the male, but it was still funny.

" Ahh-- The partners. I figured you would ask this eventually... Yes, it was I that chose the partners. Pein wanted to put you with Sasori. At which I simply laughed. Stupid man knew nothing about you... And I did. So, I put you with Kisame, which was a good idea in deed. You two work well together, Itachi... Not as well as you and I would... But, didn't want to put you and Tobi together... It would be too obvious. " He said, sighing lightly at the thought. " He also wanted to put Kisame with Zetsu, which I knew was a bad idea. Putting someone as large as Kisame with someone who blends in well like Zetsu was obviously out of the question... " Was he still talking? Hell, he was. Shut up, Madara. Just shut up!

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:02 pm
(( No... Ask Tan-chan to play him if you want a Kisame, I only rp with Tan-chan when a Kisame is chosen. ))

Itachi raised a brow, what was with all these names Madara was calling him..Itachi-san, Ita, what was next? He narrowed his eyes slightly, alright so that wasnt the only reason he backed off that day..He didnt really want to mention the real reason why so he simply shut up about it.

The Uchiha watched Madara as the other seemed to go on for quite a while, on...and on...and on...He almost wanted to tell Madara to just shut up, but that would be quite rude on his part. "I...see..." He seemed to say this hesitantly, and quite blankly, Madara almost made him lose track of the conversation with the rambling. "So it was you who partnered me with him...I see, well it was a good choice...I do indeed work well with him" He spoke alittle quieter as he started to walk again, wanting to move alittle further away from Konoha.

So the Uchiha got a couple questions answered, like who Tobi was and why he was following him so closely today, and why he was partnered with Kisame and who by. Because only someone who knew him well would know who to partner him with in this organization.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:07 pm
User Image

Madara

[ Don't worry, Ita-san. I don't play a good Kisame anyways. - wanders off to poke Tan-chan. ]

Madara sighed lightly, as he looked over at Itachi. He had a feeling that the other Uchiha was being sly and simply asking him questions. That he had no reason to be 'friends' once more with the Uchiha. " Heh.. Good times in the past. " He said finally, reminiscing on the one day. " Odd, how you didn't mention me to Sasuke... " He said, his one eye looking over at Itachi curiously, as if demanding an explanation. He probably wouldn't get one, but he had to hope that he would.

He thought it would be rather interesting to hear Itachi's thought out response. That's what he liked about talking to Itachi. He didn't rush through everything like Naruto did, but rather, thought about what he was going to say first.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:23 pm
(( heh.. ))

The Uchiha simply closed his eyes, remembering about those days himself, he stopped walking as he did so. He wouldnt tell a lie, lying was for cowards, and he was not a coward. "I needed Sasuke's full attention on me..and me alone...If I had told him about you, he wouldnt be as bent on killing only me. And that wouldnt help with my plans for him...I need all his hatred and thoughts directed on killing me, so that he focuses on his goal.." His eyes slowly opened as he turned and looked back at Madara slowly. "I could tell him what really happened that day, but it would ruin my plans for him.."

Itachi didnt normally tell anybody about his own plans, unless they continuously asked, even then, he may have killed them. But Madara was different, not only was he stronger, but he was also an old friend, he wasnt stupid enough to hide everything from him.

It had been quite sad how the entire Uchiha clan had fallen that day, they were afterall said to be one of the strongest in Konoha, yet two Uchiha's could take all the rest down so easily. It made Itachi hate the clan even more for being so pathetic and weak.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:30 pm
User Image

Madara

[ Well, I have graciously poked Tan-chan. Now, it's just a matter of waitingggg. xD Oh, well, I think she'll take it. ]

As he listened to Itachi, he wasn't surprised with the answer. " Makes enough sense. Speeds up his process of wanting to kill you, which speeds up getting his Mangekyo... " He said with a silent smirk to himself, as they stopped once more, then he slowly put on the mask, sensing a chakra, but he wasn't sure who's it was. Definitely wasn't Konan's... Or Hidan's, or really anyone from Akatsuki. s**t.

" Kakashi... " He said, turning his head a bit, to see the male just appearing, as he stood there, the orange-swirling mask over his face.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:56 pm
(( Indeed, also, I might have to go very soon. ))

The Uchiha could tell someone was indeed coming, but kakashi of all people, they hadnt even thought up that plan yet. Turning around to spot Kakashi, he narrowed his eyes slightly. "It seems I wouldnt have had to find my third person after all...He found me instead.." He looked to Madara quickly and watched him put the mask back on. "And we dont have that plan yet..to retreat or to stay.."

Itachi indeed was low on some of his chakra but taking on one person actually wouldnt be impossible for him, actually it would be quite possible as long as he got alittle bit of rest later. If need be, he would fight. "Actually..I'm quite curious...if he even knew I was here in the first place, or if he had just happened to find us by chance..Or rather..if he's even seen us yet..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:10 pm
User Image

Madara

[ Yeah, me too. I'm about to pass out, here. ]

" Tobi thinks it would be wise to leave... Because he senses more people coming... " He said in the stupid Tobi voice, as Kakashi stood there. Biting his lip from behind the mask, he was rather tempted to fight Kakashi alone. He knew that he could take him, but Kakashi knew his fighting style. It would be stupid to fight the man, especially since only he, Itachi and Pein knew that he was still alive.

[ sorry for it's pathetic shortness. ]

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:07 pm
(( Bah, I gave up half way through a post so I have to rewrite it now ))

Itachi indeed knew better then to stay, even though he did like making Kakashi look bad. But chances were, if Kakashi faught him right then and there, then he probebly wasnt alone. "..hm...Alright...We'll retreat for now.." He did some quick handseals, the exact ones to the great fireball technique, but instead of aiming toward a tree, he aimed at a tree and a simple puddle on the ground, the tree just to distract, and the puddle because the steam and smoke would make it extremely hard for Kakashi to see them. Right after setting those two on fire, he hid his chakra and jumped into the trees, moving quickly away from the area before the smoke and steam faded away.

He hadnt wasted much chakra on that skill so it wouldnt have lasted for too long, he knew he wouldnt be able to waste too much chakra at the time since he was still alittle low. So he sadly had to settle for something simple.

(( I'm not feeling well today.. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:45 pm
User Image

Madara

As Itachi did the fireball, he was already readying himself to escape. He was smart and thought like the other Uchiha, as he saw the puddle immediately go up into mist, and soon he flickered off as well, dodging a few well-aimed kunai that would've hit his throat if he had been any slower.

Masking his chakra, Madara flew through the trees, catching up to Itachi, but remaining silent for quite some time, until he was absolutely positive that they weren't being followed. " It would be wise to not go to the new base until we're absolutely positive that Kakashi isn't just masking his own chakra and following us with the sharingan. " He said to Itachi.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:55 pm
The Uchiha looked back to Madara and quickly nodded, he knew better himself then to go to the new place when they only just got away with that one simple move, chances were, Kakashi wouldnt give up there. "I wouldnt lead anyone to the new base...especially since he's been after me for quite some time.." He looked back to watch the cloud of mist slowly fade away, he couldnt tell wether Kakashi was still there or not, there was still a bit of smoke covering the area.

Itachi bound from tree to tree, trying to stay away from any kunai being thrown as well, he was definately pretty tired, especially concidering he just wasted a bit more chakra. "I will have to sit somewhere after we get far enough away.." He kept an eye on the area behind them, trying to pinpoint where Kakashi could have gone, it was odd how he disappeared like that. The Uchiha hadnt been keeping an eye on where he was going but he didnt expect any branches to jump out at him, he didnt ever run into things so he wouldnt allow himself.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:10 pm
User Image

Madara

Suddenly seeing a shuriken fly out of nowhere, he quickly deflected it. " Go on. I'll stop him... Or at least give you enough time to get far enough away. " He said with a smirk behind the orange mask, as he flickered off in a different direction, then soon saw Kakashi. He knew immediately that it was the real Kakashi, as Madara continued to watch the sharingan user. That man had his eye, and he wanted it back.

" Why should I fight you? " Asked Kakashi, as Madara was slightly taken aback from the question. " Because Tobi is a good boy! " He said in a hyper active voice. He wouldn't un-mask who he really was, cause he knew that Kakashi was slippery, and if word got out that Madara was still alive-- Ugh.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 pm
The Uchiha looked to Madara quickly when he had offered to stop him. "...Alright..but be careful, you wont want him knocking off that mask.." He nodded to Madara quickly before picking up speed, hurrying through the trees to get away from the two, he was sure Madara would find him again later, no doubt about that. He was getting tired anyways, if Kakashi had caught up to them, Itachi would be of no help at the time being.

Itachi chose to stick to the trees, he figured that if he travelled by land, he would definately be spotted, trees were more hidden. His eyes finally met with the trees infront of him so he could keep an eye on where he was going, a few of the branches ahead were a tad lower after all, he wouldnt want to miss a step on his way through the trees, that would just be disasterous.

(( short..sorry, having issues with my mouse ))  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff