Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:16 am
Sayuri-Ryuu
Platinum_Behemoth252
Sayuri-Ryuu
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if I could do anything, I'd.............make Raina alive again and give Nicci a bigger role. And give Jagang to them (and Cara) to do with as they pleased.....................

that scene when she died wuz sad....especially the whole Reggie thing...oh god that wuz moving....

Wasn't it? Especially when she talked to Berdine.

yes it wuz very sad...i dont know if i would be able to deal with it as well as they did...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:41 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Sayuri-Ryuu
Platinum_Behemoth252
Sayuri-Ryuu
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if I could do anything, I'd.............make Raina alive again and give Nicci a bigger role. And give Jagang to them (and Cara) to do with as they pleased.....................

that scene when she died wuz sad....especially the whole Reggie thing...oh god that wuz moving....

Wasn't it? Especially when she talked to Berdine.

yes it wuz very sad...i dont know if i would be able to deal with it as well as they did...

Thats because they're Mord-Sith and all tough and kickass and stuff and we're not. *shrivels up and cries* *Perks up* Although at least we avoided the whole torture-killing-our-parents-thing, 'cos that would not be fun....  

Sayuri-Ryuu

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:49 pm
no that wouldnt be fun....anyone else not able to see avi's?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:16 pm
Hmmm....I don't know who I would kill in the SoT universe......Let's use a little logic here.
If I can kill a character in SoT, then I am either in that world, or can teleport people to and from different universes, at which point I would likely transport myself there, so I would be in there world. (Or I'd have major influence with Terry Goodkind, but let's stick to those more interesting ones shall we) If I were in that world, then I likely wouldn't kill any villains, or any real major characters just for the sake of killing them because of not likeing them. I have come to realize that many stories (such as SoT) are nothing without some villains, so I'd likely try to spicen things up even further by becoming another villain that the main characters must overcome. Yes, that's what I would do, I wouldn't just kill off a character without having it at least somewhat interesting, or causing some sort of conflict that would make what happens after his/her death interesting.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:32 pm
Raina's death was moving. It was so moving I cried. Of course, me crying from a book isn't a very rare occurance. I even cried when I read Phantom of Manhattan. And I hated that book (I actually tortured that book after reading it). Seeing Phillipe choose to live with Erik.....it was so touching. ::sniff:: Please....look away.

^_^ I still wish they hadn't killed Raina, I still pretend it never happened. Who knows, I may even be grieving her death.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:54 pm
Raina death = sadness....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:16 pm
Raina+death=WHERE'S REGGIE!? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:56 pm
Phanari

that wuz so cute and so sad...i felt actual sadness...and i dont feel many of those kinds of emotions...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:52 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

that wuz so cute and so sad...i felt actual sadness...and i dont feel many of those kinds of emotions...

I cried. Then again.........I cry a lot these days. I cried watching Desperate Housewives this year. A woman had a miscarraige and she said, "I didn't even want this baby. ........::long pause:: If it was a boy, I was gonna name him Charlie." Kinda sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:49 am
hhhmmm i dont cry...at all...well it took the thought of the one i loved dieing and me not being able to do anything about it to cry...and then losing her when we broke up....yea thats the only two times i have cried since i have been old enough to comprehend the world around me...it jst feels that like each time i cry i open a weakness for an unseen enemy so i close that door...even when i cried i didnt let myself jst cry...i stopped it....its sad i know...but i cant be vulnerable like that for long...i have to be stone sometimes in life...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:23 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
hhhmmm i dont cry...at all...well it took the thought of the one i loved dieing and me not being able to do anything about it to cry...and then losing her when we broke up....yea thats the only two times i have cried since i have been old enough to comprehend the world around me...it jst feels that like each time i cry i open a weakness for an unseen enemy so i close that door...even when i cried i didnt let myself jst cry...i stopped it....its sad i know...but i cant be vulnerable like that for long...i have to be stone sometimes in life...

My sister's like that. She feels that crying makes her weak. I feel that it makes people human and that refusing to face your own humanity....that's kinda weak. But what's my opinion?

Whenever I'm alone and can give myself a good cry, I somehow find things easier to deal with.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:03 pm
...hello..? How much have I missed..?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:44 pm
chubby_choco

How often do you cry?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:15 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

How often do you cry?

when i cry i am unstable....my emotions control me at that point...its not a good thing im not one of those ppl that can cry in a healthy manner....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:43 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

How often do you cry?

when i cry i am unstable....my emotions control me at that point...its not a good thing im not one of those ppl that can cry in a healthy manner....

I cry when I need to. But I do my best only to do it in front of myself or my doctor. Sometimes though......I can't help it. And others do see it. Like when we all found out Hickey died. I was crying all day in front of the whole band. While eating the dohnuts and drinking the coffee they gave us.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff